The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Taylor Lautner Spy Movie?

According to Deadline, Taylor Lautner is currently on the lookout for his Incarceron leading lady and Emma Watson is one of three front-runners for the role.

Blake Lively and Jennifer Lawrence are also up for the role of Claudia.

Taylor, 18, is also proving to be one hot commodity in Hollywood — booking another new project in his only free time slot left in 2011. Headed by New Regency, the film is a yet-to-be-titled international spy thriller and described as “The Bourne Identity for the next generation.†He’ll also produce the flick.

http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/tags/blake-lively/

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I really hope this isn't true as from that tiny article it sounds like this movie has the potential to be a huge flop. The quote "The Bourne Identity for the next generation" isn't a good sign and the fact that Taylor Lautner will also be a producer is also cause for concern.

Well, based on this I think we can sure that this wont happen.

From Snitchseeker: Emma Watson @EmWatson 's reps have asked us to assure fans that she is "constantly reading scripts;" there are "no projects in the pipeline at present."

I hope she can do it. I think she'd be great in anything really. Though she's so busy with school but maybe this is the real reason she was in LA for new years. It'd be funny if she was really meeting with Taylor to talk about this project instead of school friends "from the eastcoast???", which didn't make any sense to me at all. I hope she does "Perks" more, because it's not a lead role and she'd probably have more time to do it. Also it's a more serious role. Though I think she'd be great with Taylor and I could really see them hooking up in real life too. Then she and Taylor and Rob and Kristen could have a double wedding and live happily ever after in Hollywood Land ...LOL I'm really not that delusional...really.

I wish Emma would do films like Perks and MWWM more than Sci/Fi kind movie which she has already done for last 10 years.

And no offense to Taylor fans but I highly doubt Taylor will be Emma's kind. She's more into intellective boys based on what we've known about her former boyfreinds (Tom Ducker and Jay Barrymore are both college educated guys).

Co-stars with chemstry, maybe. Hook-up, delusional. LOL

• 3 weeks later...

looks like this film is going ahead with Emma as one of the definite ideas of playing claudia. Now this book does seem incredibly good, but it looks like a franchise. Id love to see her in this film just why taylor? booo. brings the film down a few notches

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/02/09/emma-watson-incarcerons-leading-lady/

looks like this film is going ahead with Emma as one of the definite ideas of playing claudia. Now this book does seem incredibly good, but it looks like a franchise. Id love to see her in this film just why taylor? booo. brings the film down a few notches

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/02/09/emma-watson-incarcerons-leading-lady/

This same source once stated that Emma was "officially" going to Columbia, only for her to go to Brown, and later helped spread the rumor that Emma arrived at Brown via helicopter, which was completely false. I would take this for a grain of salt.

JJ's report is basiclly based on Deadline, they just added that now Emma's a leading contender among all three actress. Deadline is quite reliable source referring to new movies so I won't take it as baseless rumor.

This report seems to say that the producer is eager to get Emma involved but we don't know if Emma is interested yet. Anyway, I'm glad she's hot in Hollywood currently. How ironic for haters all over the internet who always claimed she would have no future after HP. Haters all all delusional LOL

There is no truth in the rumours regarding Emma being in this movie.

So we can put this to rest now. Thank you for the confirmation, Jo.

Emma is already filming Perks of Being a Wallflower and has Deathly Hallows promotion over the summer, so she'll probably want to have at least some free time.

• 2 months later...