The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Hi ppl, I'm Ivan from Russia and I'm 20. In childhood I've been a huge fan of Harry Potter. I've read first two or three books in just two or three days and I liked it very much (after that I reread it some times). It was really joifull for me to watch first three movies, but I didn't look on Emma as I look on her now - for me she was just a regular actress, regular girls. All changed in 2006, when I found a wap site (for cell phones (I didn't had internet on computer)) about her. There I've read her interviews, saw privet (yes, sorry) and not pics and something coutch me then there. The more I get to know her the more became my likeness and one day it became love which transformed into obsession. For a while I've been ACTUALLY crazy on her. Then I started to think less snd less about her. Now I can't say what I love her (as I did)... Well maybe I do, but this is not that crazy, mindless kind of love which I had anymore. But I can say what I like her VEEEEERRRRRRRRYYY much. And each my day starts from checking Em's news from her best sites (this one, ewo and few others... Oh, and of course now her twitter and facebook). So I am fan of Ems, but I'm not such interesting in HP now like I did. Watch new movies only once or twice not more (I'd say you by the secret what actually I've been watching first three movies if not hundred then something between fifty and twentyfive times. But please don't tell it nobody :) ). So I am not big fan of HP now (although I'm waiting for last movies, but not very much), but I'm big fan of Emma Charlotte Duerry Watson (sorry if I've made mistake). And I think what I'll stay her fan till my death whatever'll happen. I hope so. My biggest whish ever now is to talk with her even quite briefly. P.S. Love new forum, looks much better then old. And great function for me is mobile view coz I often use my sellphone for net... It's just great. Thank you... For this feature )

Welcome Ivan, it's obvious you have a passion for Emma, so what better place to be then here, right!

Good to have you on board!

My name is Jon btw.

Yep, I do.. Don't know is it good or bad though...

Thanks for welcomes (Jon, Will, BoMa)