The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Curb Your Enthusiasm

Curb Your Enthusiasm (Larry David) is a comedy on HBO that just recently finished their 7th season. It was the Seinfeld Reunion. A new season will be airing soon with Larry in New York City.

Have any of you seen this show? I find it to be the funniest comedy since Seinfeld.

Love the part where he catches the handicapped guy in a "normal" toilet. Larry just relishes the chance to lay into this guy.

That's my favorite part as well. Just when he starts saying that "we find normal to be offensive" I just laugh everytime. Then, his face when he says "well then you wait," is just to good!

So many good episodes. Like when he hired a prostitute to ride with him to the Dodgers game so he could drive in the HOV lane or the one with the pubic hair stuck in his throat or the one when he got his teeth busted out and bled on his favorite shirt...

So many good episodes. Like when he hired a prostitute to ride with him to the Dodgers game so he could drive in the HOV lane or the one with the pubic hair stuck in his throat or the one when he got his teeth busted out and bled on his favorite shirt...

They're all so great! :rofl: