4. Singing with my mom :)

5.dancing in the rain

6. Jersey Shores

7. Harry Potter

8. everyone on this lovely forum

9. swinging on the swings

10. eatiing ICe cream

11.Eating Food :)

More: eating pizza, this forum ^.^, singing, playing tennis & swimming, buying things >.<, taking photos, baking, playing with toddlers/children, music ♥

Edited by padfoot
  • 2 weeks later...

A lot! :)

- My boyfriend

- My family

- My little brother and sister, who are 2 and 6 (part of the family, I know, but worth mentioning apart!)

- My other sister (she's 15, sometimes tough to deal with but ah, she's sweet as well :))

- Friends

- Watching movies

- Reading a good novel

- Writing

- Splendid landscapes

- Silence (I mean being away from the city for a while)

- Cute little animals

- Good food

- Dancing!

- Singing! <3

- Acting!

I could go on forever :). So many things that make me happy!

I'm generally a happy person with a positive outlook on most of the things that I do, even if I don't like it, but the things which make me most happy are....

- Stoke City winning

- Playing football

- Spending time with friends and family

- Traveling, visiting new places

- Listening to music

- Attending All Angels, Katherine Jenkins and Hayley Westenra concerts.

things that make me happy, hmmm

1. Reading

2. Learning

3. My Brother

4. My boyfriend

5. True Blood

6. Films

7. Candles

8. My vast collection of clothes,shoes and handbags

9. My besties

10. My car, driving makes me feel free and I forget all my worries.

• 2 weeks later...

You know what makes me happy?

Breezing down a hill on my bicycle at 15 miles per hour, shredding ground and getting an all-around complete work out. Wind whips in my face and my eyes constantly roam in search of any potential obstacles. Ocassionally, when there is a lapse in concentration I open my vulnerability and can do a variety of things: flip over my handlebars, hit poles, ride up onto trails.

The longest I've been off my bike was two months, after a pretty bad accident. The one thing I learned is that stuff happens and you just have to pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and keep on doing what you love. And, for me, cycling makes me content--an idea that I am being productive and doing something for myself, remaining fit.

That truly makes me happy.

You know what makes me happy?

Breezing down a hill on my bicycle at 15 miles per hour, shredding ground and getting an all-around complete work out. Wind whips in my face and my eyes constantly roam in search of any potential obstacles. Ocassionally, when there is a lapse in concentration I open my vulnerability and can do a variety of things: flip over my handlebars, hit poles, ride up onto trails.

The longest I've been off my bike was two months, after a pretty bad accident. The one thing I learned is that stuff happens and you just have to pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and keep on doing what you love. And, for me, cycling makes me content--an idea that I am being productive and doing something for myself, remaining fit.

That truly makes me happy.

Awww that sounds great Kim. I've never been much of a bike rider myself, so I don't know any of those feelings. :P

I love seeing airplanes fly above me ^_^ And sunny, quiet days at a park are nice too.

I'm happy when I am with my significant other. When we walk in the hallway together. When we go to dinner together. When we go to the movies together. When we just sit and talk together. When we exchange gifts. When it is her birthday. When I give her a bouquet of flowers. When I see her in her ball dress. When I see her in class. When we sit and laugh together. When we are playing volleyball in gym class. When that laugh wrinkles her nose. When we go shopping together. When we shut out the world around us. When we hold each other close. When we exchange a kiss. When I hear her heart beat close to mine...

...I haven't been happy in years