The Emma-Watson.net Forum

What Makes You Happy?

Awww that sounds great Kim. I've never been much of a bike rider myself, so I don't know any of those feelings. :P

I love seeing airplanes fly above me ^_^ And sunny, quiet days at a park are nice too.

I was walking home yesterday and saw an airplane, clear as day, in the sky and thought of you because I had read this earlier in the week.

Parks are nice, too, especially to sit and read in. Can't wait 'til it gets warmer here, so I can sit on a blanket on the grass and read. :D

My Husband Chris and my Son Zack, as long as I have those (and our health) - I am happy :)

And, I am happy for you! ;)

---

Something else that makes me happy: Waking up in the morning, opening my eyes, and seeing all my stuff around me. You know--my bicycle, television, furniture, books, desk. Not many people have these items.

I went, for a time, without any of these possessions--living out of boxes and bags--and every morning I wake up and it all just solidifies my gratitude at the stage I have gotten to in my life.

Not a bad stage at all.

;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

-My family, I'm a wife now and a mother :wub:

-Going out wih my family  :wub:

-When I'm receiving gifts, like scarves, shoes, bags, makeups and etc etc, lol  :wub:

-Singing :wub:

-When I'm chatting with my friend Toni, she's my fav. friend  :wub:

And the most that is making me haaaaappppppyyyyyy is my son  :wub: he's my inspiration, my alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll :wub: he makes my heart beat so faaaaaassttttt... :wub:  I love my little Governor  :wub: AAAAHHHH.

Even little things can make me happy. When i see people helping and caring for each other, that makes me happy. Children playing, enjoying the air and sunlight that makes me happy. My family are together and healthy that makes me happy. Well i guess there is no reason to be sad about :P Even if i have problems, seeing the things God created and that im still breathing, that makes me happy.

Oh, btw add riches and hot guys that would definitely marked a grin on my face :P