The Emma-Watson.net Forum

What book are you currently reading?

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (reading it for the zillionth time, in French, this time)

The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo (Millenium 1, reading it in French)

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading The Heart of Things by A.C. Grayling

and... This is Your Brain on Music by Daniel J. Levitin. I wonder when I will be finished with these...I keep putting them down to do other stuff, and I come back to them and read a bit; then, put them down.

-sigh-

jude the obscure by thomas hardy-it was a little boring at first but i cant wait to finnish my term papers and winter cleaning and find out what happens in the end :)

i NEED to buy the spooks sacifice by joseph delaney, the 6th book from the warstone chronicles wich i absolutely love!

jude the obscure by thomas hardy-it was a little boring at first but i cant wait to finnish my term papers and winter cleaning and find out what happens in the end :)

i NEED to buy the spooks sacifice by joseph delaney, the 6th book from the warstone chronicles wich i absolutely love!

I LOVED Jude the Obscure!!! Hardy is my absolute favorite author.

Sadly, I got halfway through it and stopped reading last year. I would love to get around to finishing it this coming year. That'd be a good thing to do.

I still haven't finished reading those two books I posted. -sigh- One day, one day!

I LOVED Jude the Obscure!!! Hardy is my absolute favorite author.

Sadly, I got halfway through it and stopped reading last year. I would love to get around to finishing it this coming year. That'd be a good thing to do.

I still haven't finished reading those two books I posted. -sigh- One day, one day!

I know how that feels....i am close to finnishing Juse The Obscure but i stated this summer a book called "The youth of Henry the IVth" by Heinrich Mann and didn't get to finnish it because school started :(( Can't wait to get back to it but i don't know when i will get to it..like you said-one day....