The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Call of duty: Black Ops

Played in mordern warfire 2 and for me it is great game with best, very thoughtfull script IMO. Although I'm a little tired of Russian terrorists in american games and movies. You can think what here live only terrorists. It's not like that. Anyway, never mind. I like this game and wait for continue. And undouptedly will spend another few hours by playing black ops when it'll be relezed. Hope this game will be not less interesting. BTW I really liked gameplay in medal of honor. For me it was more comfortable to look in aim while right buttom is pressed and shift to normal view when off. It'd be great if in BO will be such gameplay. But of couse most probably it won't be so coz this games developing by dif companies..

Edited by NobleManiac

I'd be more excited in Infinity Ward had developed it, but unfortunately this is a Treyarch product. Generally what Treyarch doesn't steal from infinity ward isn't very good. It will be something new and entertaining for a little while, however it won't have the longevity of Modern Warfare 2 imo.

I'd be more excited in Infinity Ward had developed it, but unfortunately this is a Treyarch product. Generally what Treyarch doesn't steal from infinity ward isn't very good. It will be something new and entertaining for a little while, however it won't have the longevity of Modern Warfare 2 imo.

yeah this was my biggest worry, that and the story being too short. As long as the online features are as brilliant as Modern warfare 2 i will be happy.

I still need to buy medal of honor because ive heard such good things on it.

I preordered from amazon for £39 and I cannot wait. I've seen a few trailers and the gameplay looks great, they've copied MW2 a lot less than CoD5 copied CoD4. New zombies looks immense, new game modes look great, it generally just looks great.

Yeh, they've had a viral campaign going for a while, just google GKNOVA6, there's been a load of clues about zombies. The pictures I've seen of the new zombies look horrendous, they'll scare me to no end! November 9th cannot come soon enough.

• 2 weeks later...

girls play cod games? i'll probably get it. although i have a feeling i'll spend more time on mw2.

i <3 my intervention

MW2 will be hard to beat, but I'm fed up of quickscoping. Think they've got rid of it in Black Ops.

Speaking of which, mine arrives tomorrow morning...

AHHHH anyone playing it???

I got mine this morning and went to uni thinking about it lol then got back and have been playing it and OMG it is so cool. Totally in love with it and the story is really interesting and lures you in. Love the guns and espeically loved the vietnam level

^seriously.... i cant breath hahahahahahahaha lol lol lol... look at his face lol lol lol

anyways, i hate the small car, the RCXD it's annoying, got killed everytime by it lol