The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Your Profiles Life Expectancy

So I was thinking,

We are all getting older, Emma is getting older. How long do you see yourself actively being a member of this forum?

I personally would love this forum to go on for years and years and years to come. Mainly because I love the way it brings people from all over the globe together like friends and like a family. I love how its a social occasion.

I hope that this forum goes on past what ever Ms. Watson decides to do, and even after Im too old to do anything but in a corner, because I love this place and everyone on here.

So my answer is 10+ years. Whats everyone else opinion?

Peace.

Hm, when I first became an Emma fan (in early 2002), and later became a member of the forums when they first started I used to think a lot about the future. Whether I'd still be on here when I was an adult, if I would still collect Emma photos etc etc... and every year I just keep going :)

Have been more or less active on the forums these past few years but I still can't imagine the day when I won't be a part of the forums or the Emma Watson fan-base!

At least going strong for another 5 years, what happens after that? Time will tell :D

I'm looking to stay through high school and college. Afterwards, I'll stay on until I find someone. Once I'm ready to "settle down" with whomever that woman is, then I will probably bid my farewell. So, I'm estimating 8+ years

I'm looking to stay through high school and college. Afterwards, I'll stay on until I find someone. Once I'm ready to "settle down" with whomever that woman is, then I will probably bid my farewell. So, I'm estimating 8+ years

Unless she's a huge geek herself who goes on her own forums :P

I've been here since 2004 and have no plans to leave. There have been periods, some quite long where I haven't been so active but I always come back.

I think that as long as Emma is active, then there will always be a place for these forums.

I'm just coming up on my one year anniversary of being part of an emma-based forum, and I have no idea how long I will stay active. I'm a member of ONE other forum, where I had been active for 12 years, but I've seriously dropped off in activity there this past year as I've become more active here.

I don't really place a time table on it. Sometimes I think I might leave next week and other times I think I'll be here for years. What keeps me here more than anything though are the frienships I've made. Who knows, maybe someday I'll have kids and pass my profile on to them to carry on the tradition as they follow Emma's kids! :D:lostit:

I have never been very active on any sort of forums before.

I thought i would stay active on te old forums back in april, that didn't happen.

I'm here now, and I will always be a fan of Emma, I'll see where that takes me in terms of forums.