The Emma-Watson.net Forum

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take some peoples! I want some family <33 and if I don't know you, I'd love to get to know you.

I've always said from the day I joined that this forum is great because of the family atmosphere. Everyone here is so friendly and I've always felt welcome!

glad to be part of ur family and to know u too :)

I'll take some peoples! I want some family <33 and if I don't know you, I'd love to get to know you.

I've always said from the day I joined that this forum is great because of the family atmosphere. Everyone here is so friendly and I've always felt welcome!

I can be part of your family :) sisters?

:P

I'm obviously planning on staying here for a long time, so why not settle myself in :P

hehe, yeah, true that. I had a few e-boyfriends/e-husbands on here in the past. They were good friends to be e-married to. But, few days/weeks later they left and I heard nothing from them. :/

hehe, yeah, true that. I had a few e-boyfriends/e-husbands on here in the past. They were good friends to be e-married to. But, few days/weeks later they left and I heard nothing from them. :/

Hmm, I wonder what happened to them. It's weird for someone to just "up and leave" like that

Hmm, I wonder what happened to them. It's weird for someone to just "up and leave" like that

Usually you gradually leave don't you? But, that was it. Not even online like instant messenger. They were just gone.

E-husbands in the past I never had connections with. They were just good boy mates. It's like we were closer on the forum to anyone else so we went to e-married. I couldn't actually be emotionally connected with a boy online, I find it totally silly. Not to mention, I am very much in love in real life. I could have one now. But, they'd have to understand that it's for strong friendship not for love. I mean most e-marrages take it as friendship as there's no way of travelling so far to meet.

E-husbands in the past I never had connections with. They were just good boy mates. It's like we were closer on the forum to anyone else so we went to e-married. I couldn't actually be emotionally connected with a boy online, I find it totally silly. Not to mention, I am very much in love in real life. I could have one now. But, they'd have to understand that it's for strong friendship not for love. I mean most e-marrages take it as friendship as there's no way of travelling so far to meet.

When I said a e-marriage I meant a very strong "friend-friend" relationship. There is no way to "love" someone without meeting them first.

When I said a e-marriage I meant a very strong "friend-friend" relationship. There is no way to "love" someone without meeting them first.

I have to disagree, a lot of people met on the internet and were in a relationship and later met etc. I don't wanna promote it tho because there is a very high chance it won't work out. And it's just not like the real thing, I would say it's tough threw a screen.

Now back on topic, I have 3 e-marriges (yes, the joking/friendship one) behind me in the past 3/4 years. :P

Edited by W.V.B

I have to disagree, a lot of people met on the internet and were in a relationship and later met etc. I don't wanna promote it tho because there is a very high chance it won't work out. And it's just not like the real thing, I would say it's tough threw a screen.

Agreed. In very, very rare occurrences it may grow into something else.

Looking for e-brothers and e-girlfriend (staying on topic :))

So whoever e-marries you, they instantly get e-married to me too cuz well, you know, yin and yang :P awmygawd that sounds horrible :mellow:

hahah thats true! :P Why horrible? :o And for the record, you're one of my ex wifes. :doh:

Edited by W.V.B