The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Pretty Little Liars

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg did you mean to write Arie and wrote Aria by mistake?? LOVE IT!!!

I dont think I am going to have time to watch it this week!! Ah!! Im driving to NY on Thrusday/Friday so I think im gonna by it on itunes on wensday and watch in the car.

^omg just saw the Aria comment haha :P

So I don't know if we decided not to use spoiler tags like at all, but I'll use one big one for now just in case.. :P

Okay let me say that this episode has got me going crazy. I don’t know what or who to believe anymore.

Firstly I think that Mona's line: "you can’t trust anyone these days, not even family" is one of these little hints that we only notice at the end of the seasons when we rewatch the episodes again :P But whose family is she hinting to?

I'm a little confused as to how Jenna went to the medical center and then suddenly she appeared driving a car. I mean she could have left from a back door or something but she'd do that if she knew she was being watched or something. But we saw she didn't know she wasn't being followed. So does she have an evil twin or something? :P

I love Hannah's methods of confronting people just like that :P I'm curious about Lucas and Jenna. I can't even tell if they're good or bad anymore. Also what did Mona mean by you're a lousy kisser? lol

So I've been thinking about the previous ep. About Ezra how it's kinda strange he comes to Ella's classroom and asks her about Emily's test? I mean he practically asked her if she did something to help Emily out? I mean how could he have known? Or how he's always at the right place. I dunno he seems suspicious lately..But then again they all do, which is why I love this show :P

Now just a little theory I read by someone else and I liked: about the Queen of Hearts Mona was holding in the end; this person said that in this movie called the Manchurian Candidate and the Queen of Diamonds kinda ressembles the person that triggered the main character to basically do what what they told them to to do. So in this case that card might be the equivalent one and Mona is under "compulsion" by whoever the leader of the A-team is. Queen of Hearts stand for blondes one right? :P Kinda farfetched but I liked it.

Edited by Nekyia

Finally watched! I didn't think this weeks as very good but I think next weeks will be!

I think she is hinting at Spencer's. I think clearly her mom knows something about Melissa. I want to knw what that whole deal is.

I think she probably just went from the back. She had to go somewhere n order to drive. Because if she left her house like that, people would know she could see. I know it crazy, but I kid of think she is telling the truth. Jenna doesn't usually lie. Idk.

Love Hannah! Lucas is confusing me a little, but I think he's bad. I don't feel like Jenna is involved. Idk. That whole thing with Caleb was weird! Also did you see scenes for next week! Caleb and Hannah break up or something? But Caleb just became a regular so he clearly isn't going anywhere.

He said Emily was really upset so I think he went to speak to Ella after that. I think he was only doing it out of concern for Emily. I don't thnk he was trying to get Ella to cheat or w.e. but I'm certain it will come back to haunt her!

That's super interesting about the queen of hearts!! I just assumed it had to do with being queen type of thing. Mona was always obsessed with being popular.

I just want to know what the hell is going on with melissa!! Also the end with the freezer was so scary!!!!

^^^^ haha yeah, so excited for next weeks episode.

hanna and caleb might break up? :( I love them together.

Melissa is definitely hiding something.

Jenna is very pretty actually, when she doesnt wear the sunglasses.

Yeah there was a break up scene in the promo for next week. Even if they do, it will only be for a little. Because his character was made a regular. They wouldn't keep him on if they broke up forever.

On a funny side note, I'm at my cousins and she just got a text. The ringtone was one of the ringtones from PLL and I jumped. It's the one that's like 3 little rings in a row. I got so freaked! Then I remembered I wasn't in the show, and it wasn't my phone lol

On a funny side note, I'm at my cousins and she just got a text. The ringtone was one of the ringtones from PLL and I jumped. It's the one that's like 3 little rings in a row. I got so freaked! Then I remembered I wasn't in the show, and it wasn't my phone lol

haha aww arie :P

havent seen the preview, but i dont want hannah and caleb to break up either, love those two together

This episode was crazy!!! The new guy is suspicious in my opinion. Not knowing the address? Yeah right! I don't know what to think about Melissa. Also, I happen to think spencer is acting really suspicious. Idk if they are just making us think that. I noticed a few little lines and such that kind of made spencer seem suspicious. Idk!!

This episode was crazy!!! The new guy is suspicious in my opinion. Not knowing the address? Yeah right! I don't know what to think about Melissa. Also, I happen to think spencer is acting really suspicious. Idk if they are just making us think that. I noticed a few little lines and such that kind of made spencer seem suspicious. Idk!!

i was thinking the same thing about mayas cousin!

hannah and caleb :( that sucks :(

• 2 weeks later...

Omg did you mean to write Arie and wrote Aria by mistake?? LOVE IT!!!

I dont think I am going to have time to watch it this week!! Ah!! Im driving to NY on Thrusday/Friday so I think im gonna by it on itunes on wensday and watch in the car.

omg i just noticed that mistake! i didnt do that on purpose. haha omg!! i am such a fan. love it!

^It was indeed!

About the 6th ep. imo it's the best one so far! So many things I'm curious about. I'm really suspicious of Ezra! Not necessarily being a part of the A team, but in general. I mean where did he get that much money from? Perhaps blackmailing Jason?

Also spoiler for people who haven't read the books.

Jason mentions that he has more than one sister. Do you think they're gonna do it like the books and add the whole Alison’s twin plot?

And God, the whole Maya thing is so interesting! Do you guys think there's a small chance she's actually alive? I'm so curious about her story in general!

That wasn't something I observed, but someone online said that when Garret gets a bail Spencer breakdown was too much to be just a pure frustration and that maybe Spens is afraid of something else entirely different. Which might relevant to the people who see Spencer as an actual suspect. But Idk, I don't see it :/

--

Also I never split cheese fries myself, ever! :P

This episode was amazing!!

All the flashbacks were great. I don't know whether to be suspicious of Holden or not. I mean he really could have just been at the party. Plus the flashback of the back of the persons head could have been Lucas too.

I think they want us to get excited about Ezra but I think it's nothing.

About the spoiler. All I can say is that they have said a million times that it's gonna be different from the book so who knows.

My question is why we're they looking for the anklet? Did they know there would be blood on it?

Agree about spencer. There has to be something more. It can't just be that Garrett isn't the killer. It could be more that now other don't know who at all. But I still think there is something with spencer.

The promo for next week is great too. I think it will be another amazing episode! Mona is back and crazy!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^Creepy Paige is creepy! But I don't think she's A or has anything to do with them. I mean they wouldn’t give that away this soon if she was. She's just..weird? Like a stalker weird. I mean she wanted Em all her life and I don't think she's willing to 'let her go' or anything. I mean I feel for her turning out like this after what Ali put her through, but still I don't like her.

As for what Jenna said I don't think she was referring to Paige. I think she meant Nate, or Cece. But Nate more.

Paige is so creepy. But I don't think she will be the betrAyer. Too obvious.

I also agree Dina about Jenna. A lot of different sites also said she was talking about Nate. She had no clue who was there. Of course it could have been anyone then. And where was Jenna going?

Have you guys seen the pictures and promo for the finale? OMG. There is a 2 second clip were the betrAyer starts turning around. I'm so excited!!!

Haven't seen this weeks episode yet. BUT being away for 5 weeks meant a PLL marathon for me! :D

haha same here, thank god for this saturday night in lol. i finally watched all PLL eps.

Paige is so scary, something is definitely wrong with her.

Arias mom and Zack (?) are so cute lol.