The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Pretty Little Liars

Hahaha that's awesome!

And I agree with Arie, I do love your long posts as well! I may not be the best at replying, but I do read them ;)

I do love getting up on that soapbox. Even with something silly as a tv show. But it's nice to know it's appreciated even though I confuse myself with my rants. I guess it's understandable cause this damn show is so confusing!!!

Reply,though. With anything that comes to mind. It's clear that we don't know what the hell we're talking about! Just throwing ideas and theories left and right. I guess that is the point of this mess. Speculate and then feel like an idiot later. I mean, if I had a dollar for every time I thought I cracked something, only to be left feeling like a wooly-minded simpleton, I could buy the damn show. And Shay.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(I am getting the weirdest looks in class right now because I am laughing so hard)

Arie,what are you doing on the internet during classes?! Have I taught you nothing?

Skip classes and laugh freely.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg what a fabulous episode!

First off, Spencer speak french. I am as straight as straight can be but WOW.

Okay so AH! Where to even begin? Do we by Ezra's brother's story?

Also Spencer is FANTASTIC!

Love everything that is happening with Emily as well.

Red coat girl!! AH!!!! But, ew does this mean they are going the twin route?

I really love what the are doing with Spencer though. Her pain really comes across. Its amazing.

Amazing episode! And what made it amazing is the motha’effin’ Spencer!!

Love, love, love Spence! The way she blew off Jason and the girls in the coffee shop actually made me fist pump. It’s kinda strange in a way, that at her most broken she sees more clearly. I love this version of her. Some people say that the grave ruining (is that a grave? What’s the name for that thing? Oh, who cares.) was a bit too much, but have they forgotten the fact that Toby is on the fucking A-team? I mean, really? After everything they have done to the girls, a little grave doodle is child’s play. Absolutely loved her, as always.

Also, I liked Emily. I told you she didn’t kill Alison and that they manipulated the promo to make it look like she did. And they finally brought up the fact that she killed a person! I thought they were just gonna abandon that storyline, I’m glad I was proven wrong. Love her. And I love even more that she’s the one closest to Spencer. That French translation scene was hilarious and hot, I must say. So, I agree with Arie...WOW!

I usually love Hanna scenes, but I really didn’t care about Caleb and his daddy issues. And I couldn’t care less about Aria and lil' Ezra. Those scenes just blew right past me. Snooze alert.

What pissed me off the most are the girls at the end of the episode. The way they went off on Spencer. Granted, Hanna did ask if this is one of her master plans, but I wanted to strangle Aria with her ‘we’re your friends not your punching bags’. I mean really bitch?! How come her friends don’t notice that she’s completely fucked up? Sorry, but I have to curse! I mean, that coming from Aria who can’t shut up about Ezra for one minute, long enough to see that her friend is on a verge of a nervous breakdown. Just...shut up little one!

Now! The girl in the red coat. I snooped around and found this:

Someone brightened up the photo and it’s clearly a mask. And if you look more closely, the girl is actually brunette. So, it’s a blond wig and a mask. Who could it be?

Now!! Even more bizarre!! And I’m super stoked about this!

It’s a girl digging the grave!!! A brunette girl. A girl Emily was with the night she was drugged. Yes, the psycho!

I’m betting my right hand and left foot that it’s Paige digging the grave. I mean, Emily was with her that night. She’s obviously athletic, you know, jumping in and out of graves and all. She’s only slightly shorter than Emily, you can see it if you replay the scene, when she grabs her and closes her mouth. So, it can’t be Mona. Mona is significantly shorter than Em.

Also, Emily screams at the person as if she knows them. ‘We shouldn’t be doing this, yada yada’ which just proves the point that it’s someone close to her. She was drugged and has no recollection of that night, only snippets. So, I’m betting that Paige made up the story that Emily came to her house, as a mean to protect herself in case Emily remembers her from that night. You know, self-preservation and all that jazz. I don’t know how to explain it, but it makes perfect sense in my head.

Now I’m 99.9 percent sure Paige is on the A-team, and if I’m proven wrong with this, I’m giving up. For good.

So, yeah, awesomesauce episode!

Amazing episode! And what made it amazing is the motha’effin’ Spencer!!

Love, love, love Spence! The way she blew off Jason and the girls in the coffee shop actually made me fist pump. It’s kinda strange in a way, that at her most broken she sees more clearly. I love this version of her. Some people say that the grave ruining (is that a grave? What’s the name for that thing? Oh, who cares.) was a bit too much, but have they forgotten the fact that Toby is on the fucking A-team? I mean, really? After everything they have done to the girls, a little grave doodle is child’s play. Absolutely loved her, as always.

Also, I liked Emily. I told you she didn’t kill Alison and that they manipulated the promo to make it look like she did. And they finally brought up the fact that she killed a person! I thought they were just gonna abandon that storyline, I’m glad I was proven wrong. Love her. And I love even more that she’s the one closest to Spencer. That French translation scene was hilarious and hot, I must say. So, I agree with Arie...WOW!

I usually love Hanna scenes, but I really didn’t care about Caleb and his daddy issues. And I couldn’t care less about Aria and lil' Ezra. Those scenes just blew right past me. Snooze alert.

What pissed me off the most are the girls at the end of the episode. The way they went off on Spencer. Granted, Hanna did ask if this is one of her master plans, but I wanted to strangle Aria with her ‘we’re your friends not your punching bags’. I mean really bitch?! How come her friends don’t notice that she’s completely fucked up? Sorry, but I have to curse! I mean, that coming from Aria who can’t shut up about Ezra for one minute, long enough to see that her friend is on a verge of a nervous breakdown. Just...shut up little one!

Now! The girl in the red coat. I snooped around and found this:

Someone brightened up the photo and it’s clearly a mask. And if you look more closely, the girl is actually brunette. So, it’s a blond wig and a mask. Who could it be?

Now!! Even more bizarre!! And I’m super stoked about this!

It’s a girl digging the grave!!! A brunette girl. A girl Emily was with the night she was drugged. Yes, the psycho!

I’m betting my right hand and left foot that it’s Paige digging the grave. I mean, Emily was with her that night. She’s obviously athletic, you know, jumping in and out of graves and all. She’s only slightly shorter than Emily, you can see it if you replay the scene, when she grabs her and closes her mouth. So, it can’t be Mona. Mona is significantly shorter than Em.

Also, Emily screams at the person as if she knows them. ‘We shouldn’t be doing this, yada yada’ which just proves the point that it’s someone close to her. She was drugged and has no recollection of that night, only snippets. So, I’m betting that Paige made up the story that Emily came to her house, as a mean to protect herself in case Emily remembers her from that night. You know, self-preservation and all that jazz. I don’t know how to explain it, but it makes perfect sense in my head.

Now I’m 99.9 percent sure Paige is on the A-team, and if I’m proven wrong with this, I’m giving up. For good.

So, yeah, awesomesauce episode!

Agree!!! I love Spencer so much right now! Also, I just read an interview were she talked about whats up next for Spencer. Spencer is going to get crazier and then apparently come out a completely changed person! YAY! I also loved the grave thing. I thought it was so poetic and it really made me feel the emotion. She needed to mark the death of the Toby she knew. It was perfect.

Agree with Emily. I am so intrigues to see where this goes. I love the bits of crazy Emily we get to see. She is super interesting right now. Also there is something that is coming up with her mom so I am interested to see where that goes. It was released that something is going to happen with her mom.

Agree. I was so annoyed everytime Hannah or Aria came on screen. I could watch a whole episode of just Spencer. Everything feels so real with Spencer right now. Not so much with Aria or Hannah.

That's coming now. I mean it happened a little at the end of the episode by the grave. But I guess we there is stuff we dont see. When Emily was with Spencer she mentioned knowing Spenser didn't want to talk about it. I think we are supposed to assume the trying to comfort Spencer and all that stuff happened already. But, its getting to the point where Spencer isn't talking and she couldn't be more opposite of herself. The girls have no clue that Spencer is dealing with something THAT bad.

Oh man then it could easily just be Mona! BOOOOOOO! But, it could also be Paige or Jenna (are we just supposed to forget about her?) or even Caleb lol. But, they wont have it be Caleb after the whole Toby thing. I think its probably just Mona.

I am more interested in the girl in the red coat. I mean it has been confirmed that she is the leader. Do you think we will find out about that this season?

I miss Toby so much!! I have such a dumb crush on Keegen Allen... I need my Toby fix!!!

Edit- OMG SO stupid! It could be Melissa digging the grave!!!

Edit2- Just read some amazing things! In the Finale someone rises from the ashes, we find out who the killer is and its not someone the girls expected, someone dies and somehow Wren is involved, and we find out who wore the Queen of Hearts costume.

Edited by Arie

Yeah, with everything that’s happening with Spencer, all the other storylines are kinda on the back burner. Filler storylines.

Okay, the red coat girl;

I don’t think it’s Mona. Cause in the season 2 finale, the red coat girl comes to visit her in the loony bin. Also, it not her digging the grave, I’m sure of it. Plus, reading a little bit about the upcoming episodes, I have a feeling that Mona is a double agent and that she will eventually help the girls. And come to think of it, she already has – by exposing Toby! And telling them about Maya’s site (in secret codes, if you remember, cause Toby was recording the conversation). So, colour me crazy, but I’m trusting Mona more and more.

I don’t think Paige is the big A, but she is on the A-team. Like I said, I’m almost deadly sure she’s the one digging the grave. Trust me, I’ve dissected her entire role in the show and there are tons of little clues showcasing her involvement with A. And we know that when it comes to this show, little clues speak louder than in-your-face bombshells.

I honestly don’t think it’s Jenna. I’m convinced Jenna is not involved with the A team. She is aware of it, obviously, but I truly think she may be one of the most innocent characters. Have I mentioned that she’s one of my favs? Yeah, I love Jenna.

I agree, it’s not Caleb. It’s obviously a girl digging the grave *coughPaigecough*. Also, if you think about it, Paige contacted him to ‘protect the girls and find A’ but I think she’s just setting him up for a trap. Keeping him close, she has direct access as to how much he and the girls know. 'Keep your friends close and enemies closer' type of thing. I mean, it makes perfect sense.

I don’t think Melissa is the digger, but I do think she may be the big A! There are also tons of little clues which point out that she’s the Queen of Hearts, aka the big A.

Okay, the spoilers. I’ll put them it this thingy...

I said already that I’m pretty sure Wren is on the A team. So, according to spoilers, girls will break into Radley and find some clues about him. And he’ll be involved in someone’s death. Whose exactly? F if I know.

Oh, the ‘rise from the ashes’ thing!! Man, I’m most excited about this. Again, colour me insane and delusional, but I think it’s Maya! Like I said before, I think she’s alive. I mean, when Garrett and Ian were killed we saw their bodies. Yes, we never saw Alison’s body, but if the killer is revealed in the finale, that obviously means she is in fact dead.

But we never saw Maya’s body, funeral, anything. Nate never once said he killed her. I think A team faked her death or something like that. I mean, if Wren is on the A-team, he could have easily forged the autopsy documents and that whole hospital business. Plus, Maya is listed as a guest star in the finale and I seriously doubt it’s in a flashback scene.

Plus-plus, they revealed that this is a scene from the finale – ‘Emily creeps up to the house. She peeks in a window. Through a narrow slit in the curtain she sees...’ Who does she see? Maya? I think so. Well, I believe it is and will continue with this theory until the final episode airs!

Last plus, they said that the final scene in the finale is a set up for season 4. So, that scene with Emily peeping through the window could easily be the final scene. I mean, it’s a perfect cliffhanger! Emily sees Maya and...black screen! Wait for season 4 suckaz.

I don't think red coat girl can be Mona. Red coat girl is in charge and we know Mona isn't.

Interesting theory about Mona. The only issue I have with that is how come Mona is so happy when she sees the girls suffer? At the end when Spencer was crying by Toby's door, Mona looked overjoyed. But, there is definitely a lot of support for your theory. The codes are for sure a good one. I have been wondering about that too.

Idk if Paige is or isn't. It seems like they want us to believe she is which is why I hesitate. I also feel like they wont put another significant other on the A team. Duplicating Spencer and Toby's storyline is kind of dumb. Unless they do it with all the girls.

I think Jenna is somehow involved but maybe not on it. But, there is history there that we are missing. We know she was somehow involved in the way beginning. There is something there.

Yeah Melissa is for sure involved somehow. She has to be. I agree, maybe she is big A. Either way, she is involved and I want to know more of that story!

I agree with some of the spoiler stuff too.

I want to know what's up with Cece! Shady shady!

And where is Jason?!

Love Hannah and Spencer, Hannah has some funny lines, and Troian is just amazing!

And I agree with you Arie, pretty boring episode. I felt like most of the scenes in this episode was just a whole scene filler.

• 2 weeks later...

It breaks my heart seeing Spencer, of all people, like this. Ugh baby.

As for Toby, I don't think it was his body. Mona is playing games, trying to drive Spenc mad. Speaking of Mona, I want to strangle her and laugh hysterically like the Joker while doing it.

Oh wow Spencer!

One thing that annoyed me about the last episode, was the way the picture Emily found on the computer at the police station loaded. Never have Iv seen a picture load that way lol

I want to see the face of the person in the red coat!!

And whats up with this new guy? He just annoyed me.

This week was great!!!!! So impressed with Troian (sp?) acting!!!!

Have oy guys seen the pic from the final of Spencer talking to the girl in the red coat???? Chills!!!

I did the mistake of playing the Sims while I watched this last night...can't remember most of the episode oops :blush:

So watching it again later today hopefully with NO distraction lol

^^ But no, I haven't seen that picture! :o Off to find it now!

Edited by hobbitses

^^ Agreed!

What is up with Toby, is he really telling the truth?

And that new girl, can't remember her name, what's her deal???

Buut I'm really happy Toby is finally back! :drool: :drool:

Edit: I just realized this episode was the season finale! Crap...! I want to know who/what was in the trunk of the car!

Edited by hobbitses

^^ Agreed!

What is up with Toby, is he really telling the truth?

And that new girl, can't remember her name, what's her deal???

Buut I'm really happy Toby is finally back! :drool: :drool:

Edit: I just realized this episode was the season finale! Crap...! I want to know who/what was in the trunk of the car!

I hope he is because I LOVE HIM. Hahaha. OMG when he started crying... I died....

Shauna? Yeah WTH?! Also do you think Melissa, Shauna, and Jenna are working with A or did that on their own?

Omg when Toby came on screan I melted. LOVE HIM!

Hahaha how did you miss that??? I hope we find out right when Season 4 starts!!! It comes back in June!!

Do you think Mona is telling the truth?

Haha I have no idea how I missed it being the season finale! Bring on June and season 4!!

Aaah Toby, LOVE him!! And pretty happy that he took off his shirt that fast lol :rolleye0012:

I sooo want him to be good!

Yeah Shauna. I'm not so sure about them working with A. But they're so sneaky all of them, I'm so confused! lol

About Mona, I kinda do want to believe her. I NEED SEASON 4 NOW!! lol

Edit: http://www.tvguide.com/News/Pretty-Little-Liars-Finale-Red-Coat-1062985.aspx?rss=breakingnews&partnerid=imdb&profileid=01

Can you say if Spencer (and viewers) can for sure believe Toby's A-Team explanation?
Goldstick:
Yes, he was genuine. But Toby is going to surprise people because he's going to be sucked back into the vortex of A. A is going to know something about Toby's past that is going to be emotionally wrenching and is going to pull him back where he doesn't want to be and doesn't have a choice.

Edited by hobbitses

wow thanks for posting that article it was fab!!!!

I love Toby! I also love Keegan Allen in real life. He is hilarious and :drool: :drool: :drool: 

I hope we find out about Shana!!!

I want to believe Mona but at the same time I dont. Becaue all of a sudden they just like threw away everything we thought we knew about Mona.

I feel like Toby is telling the turth which is also kind of annoying. They pulled off having him on the A team just to make it all be fake? They should have kept him evil. Of course the scene with Spencer was epic!

I am not sure if I trust Spencer. She was so broken. Idk... I think there could be more there.

“It’s a game-changer for our girls and Hanna is the one who will suffer for it the most. She pushed that car in there, with Aria’s help, but Hanna is the resident lobster next season because A is going to chill, kill and grill her.†-Oliver Goldstick to TVGuide.com Oh God :(

Do you think it could be Hannah's mom in the trunk? Or Caleb? Or Jason? >.<

Why did Red Coat want them all in the house I'm wondering? She obviously didn’t want to kill them because she saved them from the fire. Maybe there are two?

Oh Edit: a theory I just read:  "I think Melissa and Jenna were the ones who were supposed to be in the fire and thats why Mona said “You’re making a terrible mistake.. because you don’t see, you have no idea whats going on here!†to Aria, Hanna and Emily because it wasn’t supposed to be them in the fire as they wasn’t supposed to be there! Melissa, Jenna and Shauna were also in the forest but never went in the house, they might have seen Aria and co going in. And thats why Red Coat saved them!"

As for Mona, I'm not too sure about her either. Do you think she'll end up being part of the group now? I doubt they'd ever trust her though. Can't wait till June darrrn

Edited by Lady Deadpool
  • 2 months later...