The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Pretty Little Liars

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i watched episode 1-10 in september last year... its highly addictive...as in i got through the 10 eps in about 2 days!!!

I want to know who this A person is.

i watched episode 1-10 in september last year... its highly addictive...as in i got through the 10 eps in about 2 days!!!

I want to know who this A person is.

then you should start watching again!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

yeah yeah, bumping up an old topic :P

however...

i FINALLY watched an episode today!! omg it was brilliant!! why havent i seen this before? IM HOOKED!!! neeeed to start from episode 1 now!!

Yay!!!!! It's such a good show!!!!!!!! Just wait till you start watching more and it gets really good!

Yay!!!!! It's such a good show!!!!!!!! Just wait till you start watching more and it gets really good!

i'm having my own pretty little liars marathon tonight :D :D i'm making my sister watch it as well now lol :P

and i love the intro song, secret by the pierces! having it on repeat now before i'm gonna start watching episode 1 :D

i'm having my own pretty little liars marathon tonight :D :D i'm making my sister watch it as well now lol :P

and i love the intro song, secret by the pierces! having it on repeat now before i'm gonna start watching episode 1 :D

So cute!!! I wish I could watch with you!! haha

Yeah I love that song! The blond girl on the show, I forgot her name, she found that song!! And, she played it for the producers and they loved it! Pretty cool that they used her suggestion!

So cute!!! I wish I could watch with you!! haha

Yeah I love that song! The blond girl on the show, I forgot her name, she found that song!! And, she played it for the producers and they loved it! Pretty cool that they used her suggestion!

haha me too :D

oh really, thats pretty cool! love it!

got any fav characters?

just finished watching the first episode, i have to admit i love the storyline with aria and mr fitz :blush: ian harding is so hot :drool:

haha me too :D

oh really, thats pretty cool! love it!

got any fav characters?

just finished watching the first episode, i have to admit i love the storyline with aria and mr fitz :blush: ian harding is so hot :drool:

Well I love the 4 girls. Especially Aria, I think she is my favorite. I love Aria and Mr. Fitz. There are?

a couple other characters I love, but I am not telling you because it will sort of spoil things lol. How about you?

I love him!!! Because of PLL I became obsessed with the idea of like a teacher/student relationship. They made it so hot!!!

KEEP WATCHING!! IT just gets better and better!!!

Well I love the 4 girls. Especially Aria, I think she is my favorite. I love Aria and Mr. Fitz. There are?

a couple other characters I love, but I am not telling you because it will sort of spoil things lol. How about you?

I love him!!! Because of PLL I became obsessed with the idea of like a teacher/student relationship. They made it so hot!!!

KEEP WATCHING!! IT just gets better and better!!!

same here, love them even though iv only seen two episodes lol :P

ooh haha, ill let you know when im more up to date regarding the episodes and spoilers lol ;)

im definitely loving the teach/student relationsship :drool: haha

the first episode were he sees her across the classroom, "holy crap", im just like :0_0: ... i'm hoping they will continue this relationship!! :blush:

the best part about me starting to watch this now, abit late, is that i have LOTS of episodes to watch now :D :D

Edited by #winning

same here, love them even though iv only seen two episodes lol :P

ooh haha, ill let you know when im more up to date regarding the episodes and spoilers lol ;)

im definitely loving the teach/student relationsship :drool: haha

the first episode were he sees her across the classroom, "holy crap", im just like :0_0: ... i'm hoping they will continue this relationship!! :blush:

the best part about me starting to watch this now, abit late, is that i have LOTS of episodes to watch now :D :D

Yeah KIT I wanna know what you think!!! I cant wait for you to really get into it!!!

IKR?!?!?! I was OBSESSED!!! K, still am lol.

Yeah I only started 12 episodes in of the first season. So I totally get that. But, if I watched to many in a row I was up all night!!! Sometimes I got really scared!! hahah

Yeah KIT I wanna know what you think!!! I cant wait for you to really get into it!!!

IKR?!?!?! I was OBSESSED!!! K, still am lol.

Yeah I only started 12 episodes in of the first season. So I totally get that. But, if I watched to many in a row I was up all night!!! Sometimes I got really scared!! hahah

i just finished watching episode 11 of season 1..i am offically ADDICTED to this show lol

today and yesterday was pretty quiet at work, so iv been watching it there as well lol thats one of the pros of working infront of a computer alll day :P

i'm on the edge of my seat watching this!!

and i would so wanna go to mona's bday party, camp mona lol massages, manis and padis, blow bar and mini bar :P

OO I might start watching this lol, since you guys are so obsessed about it. Seems like a show I'd watch lol.

I'll check it out online. Plus I love the pierces who sing that song.

WATCH IT!!!! :D

i am quite obsessed lol im about to watch a new episode now..even though its 2:40 am and i just got back home from the pub lol :mellow:

WATCH IT!!!! :D

i am quite obsessed lol im about to watch a new episode now..even though its 2:40 am and i just got back home from the pub lol :mellow:

Haha Ive seen the first five episodes now.

Watched like 4 eps last night, I had to wait for my parents to call me so Id pick them up. sooo I had loads of time lol. And I

love the show, its awesome.

Mr Fitz is so Hot lol, Id totally date him haha.

Im soooo gonna Keep watching this show :D