The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Pretty Little Liars

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so, the twin part plays a huge part in the books? im still on book 2, so i got along way to go regarding the books lol

Yes. But I didn't read the books. I just know this from spoilers and blogs and such so I'm not sure when you find out about it. That's all I will say because I would be so upset if I ruined something for you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

only a month untill new episodes :D

im on book 5 now of the bookseries. AAAH LOVE IT lol

Arent they boring? Id be thinking that.. since youve already seen it on tv. And you know whats happening lol.

Guys I think I'm going through withdrawal from PLL. I literally had a nightmare last night about PLL. I was one of the girls. I think spencer or Emily because I remember aria being in it. We were going to meet A. Omg it was so scary. It was this messed up guy and he had us do all this crazy stuff, and then in the end he wasn't even A. Omg it was so real. I woke up terrified lol

Arent they boring? Id be thinking that.. since youve already seen it on tv. And you know whats happening lol.

noo, its alot thats different from the tv show! :o

i could list a few differences if youd like :P

Guys I think I'm going through withdrawal from PLL. I literally had a nightmare last night about PLL. I was one of the girls. I think spencer or Emily because I remember aria being in it. We were going to meet A. Omg it was so scary. It was this messed up guy and he had us do all this crazy stuff, and then in the end he wasn't even A. Omg it was so real. I woke up terrified lol

its only a month away!! stay strong!!! lol

Awww OMG, I feel for you :P

noo, its alot thats different from the tv show! :o

i could list a few differences if youd like :P

Hahah really

Well I dont know if you should list some ... it might give away too much? If I ever decide to read the books? I dont know if I wanna know :D You tell me lool.

Does anybody watch the Lying game as well?

Hahah really

Well I dont know if you should list some ... it might give away too much? If I ever decide to read the books? I dont know if I wanna know :D You tell me lool.

Does anybody watch the Lying game as well?

lol some of what iv read will probably spoil the show (if they include it, they havent always done that), so i wont mention anything like that

toby is barely in the books. and he certainly do not have a relationship with spencer

oh iv only the seen the first ep of the lying game, havent had the time to watch the other episodes yet.

• 3 weeks later...

I recently just started watching and I saw the season premiere and it is AMAZING. They were so close to catching A! I should probably catch up on the early episodes though. Love it so far. It's similar to Gossip Girl.

the newest episode...omg

Agreed. I was so scared at the end!!!! I can't wait for next week. Ahhhh what's gonna happen. Oh and in the atic, when they where up there I was freaking out!!!!