The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Pretty Little Liars

Yay,I'm climbing the likeability ladder! Whatever that is! :P

Well,I'm not gonna pry and ask about your crappy day,I just hope tomorrow will be better (ha,look at my signature...irony at its best!)and I'm happy to have made it a bit more cheery (is that a word?)! And it just so happens that I find you highly amusing and witty!

Honestly,I haven't thought of it that way until you mention it! You know,I haven't understood it in a wrong way. Ha,that's new? Me not thinking or perceiving the things in a wrong/dirty way! OMG,I'm growing up! Anyways,no worries,you're the last person on this forum that I would call a creep! ;)

Oh definitely. Tons of brownie points :P

AW thank you! I love the sig... so true. Its a word now, thanks tons for making me smile!! Aw really??? Thanks thats so sweet!

HAHAHAH. Good I am happy I am not creepy. That would suck!!!

In other news, I found something for you!

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh definitely. Tons of brownie points :P

AW thank you! I love the sig... so true. Its a word now, thanks tons for making me smile!! Aw really??? Thanks thats so sweet!

HAHAHAH. Good I am happy I am not creepy. That would suck!!!

Tina Fey,my ultimate crush!! I love that woman and 30 Rock is one of my all-time favorite shows!

Yes,cross my heart and hope to die,you're uber cool! :yesyes:

And,I could name you (I won't) a couple of creepy weirdos roaming this forum and trust me,you're not one of them!!

In other news, I found something for you!

Sorry,I lost it again!

Tina Fey,my ultimate crush!! I love that woman and 30 Rock is one of my all-time favorite shows!

Yes,cross my heart and hope to die,you're uber cool! :yesyes:

And,I could name you (I won't) a couple of creepy weirdos roaming this forum and trust me,you're not one of them!!

Sorry,I lost it again!

OMG I am dying. I need to talk to you more often!

Yeah she is hilarious!

Aw stop it, thanks!!!

I could name you a lot hahahaha

Love both of those gifs! ROFL

OMG I am dying. I need to talk to you more often!

Yeah she is hilarious!

Aw stop it, thanks!!!

I could name you a lot hahahaha

Love both of those gifs! ROFL

The feeling is mutual and hopefully we will!! I was absent for a good few months,but now I'm back since I have more free time on my hands!

Well,I don't know many people here. If I did,I'm sure I'd share your opinion! lol

Anyways,hopefully we'll discuss the show more properly tomorrow,I have to get some sleep,it's 3:40 am here! Oh man,I just realized what time is it! Off to bed!! *waves frantically*

The feeling is mutual and hopefully we will!! I was absent for a good few months,but now I'm back since I have more free time on my hands!

Well,I don't know many people here. If I did,I'm sure I'd share your opinion! lol

Anyways,hopefully we'll discuss the show more properly tomorrow,I have to get some sleep,it's 3:40 am here! Oh man,I just realized what time is it! Off to bed!! *waves frantically*

Awesome! And since I hate school I need tons of distractions lol.

Yeah you would lol

Have a good night! I love talking about the show so anytime! Talk soon!!!

Awesome! And since I hate school I need tons of distractions lol.

Yeah you would lol

Have a good night! I love talking about the show so anytime! Talk soon!!!

I hate school too! YAY,another thing in common! :lol:

Okay,back to the show. Now that I cooled down a little and managed to process the episode,I could through down a couple of theories.

That Holden or what's his face,is super suspicious. Don't understand how the little one (I know her name,I just like calling her that) didn't put two and two together,and connected the bruising with the car hitting. You know when Hanna smacked A a couple of episodes ago. Also,with A being on their tail 24/7 how could she not be curious about this guy and his shady business. If it was me and someone watched over me like a hawk,man I'd watch my own mother with eyes wide open!

Again,Hanna and Spencer made me laugh like an idiot. With the 4th/3rd degree remarks! :rofl:

That Kate chick is making me nauseous. Don't know what her deal is,but her presence makes me gag. Wouldn't be surprised if she was the one who sent that naked picture (damn you Hanna and your finger covering the crucial parts :P)

Since this is a theory and not an actual spoiler I won't put it in a spoiler box,but I honestly think that Noel guy is A. Don't have any proofs,but something's telling me it's him. With a few helpers,of course.

And best for last,Emily and Maya! I know it makes me shallow and all,but man was that hot!! I did cringe at the dinner scenes,with Maya being all blunt and inappropriate,but I do feel she has a right to be. After all,her mom was a reason she was sent to druggie camp and pull her away from Emily. In fact,I think her behavior was cool and justifiable. If it was any other person (like me) she would get a drink in her face or worse. So,in my opinion,she handled it quite well. And the whole dinner fiasco led us to pretty smokin' make up scenes!

I hate school too! YAY,another thing in common! :lol:

Okay,back to the show. Now that I cooled down a little and managed to process the episode,I could through down a couple of theories.

That Holden or what's his face,is super suspicious. Don't understand how the little one (I know her name,I just like calling her that) didn't put two and two together,and connected the bruising with the car hitting. You know when Hanna smacked A a couple of episodes ago. Also,with A being on their tail 24/7 how could she not be curious about this guy and his shady business. If it was me and someone watched over me like a hawk,man I'd watch my own mother with eyes wide open!

Again,Hanna and Spencer made me laugh like an idiot. With the 4th/3rd degree remarks! :rofl:

That Kate chick is making me nauseous. Don't know what her deal is,but her presence makes me gag. Wouldn't be surprised if she was the one who sent that naked picture (damn you Hanna and your finger covering the crucial parts :P)

Since this is a theory and not an actual spoiler I won't put it in a spoiler box,but I honestly think that Noel guy is A. Don't have any proofs,but something's telling me it's him. With a few helpers,of course.

And best for last,Emily and Maya! I know it makes me shallow and all,but man was that hot!! I did cringe at the dinner scenes,with Maya being all blunt and inappropriate,but I do feel she has a right to be. After all,her mom was a reason she was sent to druggie camp and pull her away from Emily. In fact,I think her behavior was cool and justifiable. If it was any other person (like me) she would get a drink in her face or worse. So,in my opinion,she handled it quite well. And the whole dinner fiasco led us to pretty smokin' make up scenes!

I can't believe I didn't connect holdens bruises to the car! Ah that makes so much sense!

Noel can't be A because of a spoiler I know. I am on my phone so I can't post as a spoiler. I just posted it so you could go find it if your bored lol.

I can't decide if kate is just awful or is involved somehow.

I am still suspicious of maya. Those phone calls idk.

I also want to know why garrett was acting so insane.

Also I want to know about the claim thing!! I wonder if that will lead us somwhere.

I can't believe I didn't connect holdens bruises to the car! Ah that makes so much sense!

Noel can't be A because of a spoiler I know. I am on my phone so I can't post as a spoiler. I just posted it so you could go find it if your bored lol.

I can't decide if kate is just awful or is involved somehow.

I am still suspicious of maya. Those phone calls idk.

I also want to know why garrett was acting so insane.

Also I want to know about the claim thing!! I wonder if that will lead us somwhere.

That's why I'm here...to point out the obvious and my unhealthy obsession with this show and the amount of details I gather from it. :P

Well,from a few scenes (the ones at the very end when they 'show' A) we know that A has pretty eyes. The lady with the bracelet shop said it and one more,I forgot who. And they always say that Noel has pretty eyes (wouldn't know it myself,I don't pay too much attention to him). So,that's an interesting coincidence. But if you know more,I won't question it anymore.

I honestly doubt Kate is involved,I mean you never know with this show,but I think she's just plain awful. And I doubt Maya is involved also. Yes,the phone calls are suspicious,but she said it herself,it's some bloke she hooked up at the junkie farm. I just think it's the writers giving some drama to Emily and Maya,I don't think she has any part in the crazy-weirdo stalking.

Garrett acting like a loonatic may be from Jenna giving him the boot. Yeah,the three of them were up to something with the whole 'We see everything' (again,irony at its best) and may have some involvement with Alyson's (or however you spell her name) death.

I think it leads them to some red coat. I think I saw stills from the next or the one after with the girls looking at a red coat. So,it probably is some progress.

That's why I'm here...to point out the obvious and my unhealthy obsession with this show and the amount of details I gather from it. :P

Well,from a few scenes (the ones at the very end when they 'show' A) we know that A has pretty eyes. The lady with the bracelet shop said it and one more,I forgot who. And they always say that Noel has pretty eyes (wouldn't know it myself,I don't pay too much attention to him). So,that's an interesting coincidence. But if you know more,I won't question it anymore.

I honestly doubt Kate is involved,I mean you never know with this show,but I think she's just plain awful. And I doubt Maya is involved also. Yes,the phone calls are suspicious,but she said it herself,it's some bloke she hooked up at the junkie farm. I just think it's the writers giving some drama to Emily and Maya,I don't think she has any part in the crazy-weirdo stalking.

Garrett acting like a loonatic may be from Jenna giving him the boot. Yeah,the three of them were up to something with the whole 'We see everything' (again,irony at its best) and may have some involvement with Alyson's (or however you spell her name) death.

I think it leads them to some red coat. I think I saw stills from the next or the one after with the girls looking at a red coat. So,it probably is some progress.

Hahahaha now I just feel stupid that I didn't put that together. I thought maybe his parents were abusive an he used their "dates" to get away from home. Because it seems like he doesn't meet with anyone. I also thought maybe he was still trying to get Aria and that why he was doing the date thing.

Well for why Noel can't be A:

A couple a weeks ago they released the information that A is a girl. This is 100% also we are going to find out who A is in the season finale. Ashley Benson (Hannah) released this information in an interview. She also said it super creepy, excited for that!!! lol

I don't know Maya still seems really suspicious to me. I have been suspicious since the moment she got back.

Well we already know they were involved. Just the 4 girls don't know that exactly. I work at a Youth Theater and was talking to some of the kids about the show. One girl said she and her friend don't think Jenna is really blind. I thought that was a super interesting idea. Sometimes Jenna really doesn't act like she is.

Hmmmm interesting. Obviously w.e Ally was doing with her other personality is going to be important.

Hahahaha now I just feel stupid that I didn't put that together. I thought maybe his parents were abusive an he used their "dates" to get away from home. Because it seems like he doesn't meet with anyone. I also thought maybe he was still trying to get Aria and that why he was doing the date thing.

Well for why Noel can't be A:

A couple a weeks ago they released the information that A is a girl. This is 100% also we are going to find out who A is in the season finale. Ashley Benson (Hannah) released this information in an interview. She also said it super creepy, excited for that!!! lol

I don't know Maya still seems really suspicious to me. I have been suspicious since the moment she got back.

Well we already know they were involved. Just the 4 girls don't know that exactly. I work at a Youth Theater and was talking to some of the kids about the show. One girl said she and her friend don't think Jenna is really blind. I thought that was a super interesting idea. Sometimes Jenna really doesn't act like she is.

Hmmmm interesting. Obviously w.e Ally was doing with her other personality is going to be important.

Don't feel stupid,it took me 20 episodes to remember everyone's names,to work out who that Jason dude is (they switched actors,but it took me awhile to figure it out) and to stop mixing up who's whose parent. So,I may catch onto small details,but the obvious stuff not so much. Talk about stupidity! lol

Oh,so A is a girl. Wow,mean biatch that one is. But still,she must have helpers. And I think Noel is one of them. There's no way she could have done all those things alone. So,I still think Noel and Holden are apart of her twisted gang!

Maya is suspicious,but like I said,I think it's just the writers trying to lead us on. You know,to create some drama and to lead us on the wrong path so when A is revealed it'd be much more dramatic. But who knows,maybe she is a raging loonatic also. We have to wait and see.

I also thought that Jenna is pretending to be blind!! True story! There were some scenes when she acted like she can see better than a sniper rifle shooter! So,I wouldn't be surprised if she's not blind and has been playing along all this time.

about holden,

aren't the bruises on the wrong side of his body IF he was A and was hit by hannah's car?

First of,I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE your signature!! Karl Pilkington and his head like a f***ing orange is the greatest comedy gift ever!! I'm really surprised someone here heard of him,let alone,has his sig! So,big thumbs up!! :D

About Holden

Yeah,A was hit on the left side and Holden's bruises are on the right. But still,it could be a filming mistake. Or just another misleading situation. You can never be too sure with this show

Don't feel stupid,it took me 20 episodes to remember everyone's names,to work out who that Jason dude is (they switched actors,but it took me awhile to figure it out) and to stop mixing up who's whose parent. So,I may catch onto small details,but the obvious stuff not so much. Talk about stupidity! lol

Oh,so A is a girl. Wow,mean biatch that one is. But still,she must have helpers. And I think Noel is one of them. There's no way she could have done all those things alone. So,I still think Noel and Holden are apart of her twisted gang!

Maya is suspicious,but like I said,I think it's just the writers trying to lead us on. You know,to create some drama and to lead us on the wrong path so when A is revealed it'd be much more dramatic. But who knows,maybe she is a raging loonatic also. We have to wait and see.

I also thought that Jenna is pretending to be blind!! True story! There were some scenes when she acted like she can see better than a sniper rifle shooter! So,I wouldn't be surprised if she's not blind and has been playing along all this time.

About Holden

Yeah,A was hit on the left side and Holden's bruises are on the right. But still,it could be a filming mistake. Or just another misleading situation. You can never be too sure with this show

Hahahaha okay I won't feel stupid!

A is a girl. Here's the thing. We know there are a lot of helpers. But maybe they aren't so much involved. I mean Caleb worked for A and he didn't know what he was doing! There are probably others that worked for A for the money but have no idea what they were truly doing. So Noel could not really know what's going on. There are probably a lot of people like that just so that it's harder to figure A out.

I think your judgment of Maya is clouded by something below your belt :P hahahaha

Right?! I just don't understand how Jenna is blind. Idk, it could be a trick to make her seem innocent. But, I kind of would hate it if she really is A because it's so obvious. I want it to be someone I didn't even consider, you know?

I agree about the filming mistake idea. I mean we're they going to suspect fans to realize which side?

Hahahaha okay I won't feel stupid!

A is a girl. Here's the thing. We know there are a lot of helpers. But maybe they aren't so much involved. I mean Caleb worked for A and he didn't know what he was doing! There are probably others that worked for A for the money but have no idea what they were truly doing. So Noel could not really know what's going on. There are probably a lot of people like that just so that it's harder to figure A out.

I think your judgment of Maya is clouded by something below your belt :P hahahaha

Right?! I just don't understand how Jenna is blind. Idk, it could be a trick to make her seem innocent. But, I kind of would hate it if she really is A because it's so obvious. I want it to be someone I didn't even consider, you know?

I agree about the filming mistake idea. I mean we're they going to suspect fans to realize which side?

I think someone has a crush on Noel! lalalala la la :P But yeah,you could be right. They could be helping out without knowing what the heck they are doing and for what reason! As long as they get paid. 'Got my mind on my money and I ain't goin' no whereeee!' type of situation!

Hahahahaha,touché my darling....touché!!

My thoughts exactly! I would hate it if Jenna is A. Yes,she's a mean psychopathic freak,but I doubt she's A. I think she has something to do with Alyson's death though...

I think someone has a crush on Noel! lalalala la la :P But yeah,you could be right. They could be helping out without knowing what the heck they are doing and for what reason! As long as they get paid. 'Got my mind on my money and I ain't goin' no whereeee!' type of situation!

Hahahahaha,touché my darling....touché!!

My thoughts exactly! I would hate it if Jenna is A. Yes,she's a mean psychopathic freak,but I doubt she's A. I think she has something to do with Alyson's death though...

On Noel? Ew so not my type. I do not like popular pretty boys. Ezra, on the other hand, I find sexy as hell. Yeah I mean that's what happened with Caleb, so why not other too. I still think Lucas may have been involved as well. We know he needed money.

Hahahafor a moment I thought you might get offended by that comment, but then I decided you were the type to think it was funny!

It's pretty much 100% that she had to do with ally's murder. I don't want her to be A. I want into be unexpected. That's what the show is all about!

First of,I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE your signature!! Karl Pilkington and his head like a f***ing orange is the greatest comedy gift ever!! I'm really surprised someone here heard of him,let alone,has his sig! So,big thumbs up!! :D

About Holden

thank you :D and YAY another fan!! :D

i am completely obsessed with Karl Pilkington! he is just amazing! found out he's written 4 books, so obviously iv bought them all :P

iv downloaded all the podcasts/radioshows as well with him, ricky and stephen, soo entertaining! there would not be a show without him lol

yeah it could just be a filming mistake, but if it isnt, i wonder what his secret is.

and i really hope jenna isnt A. that would be too obvious. i agree with both of you too, i'm hoping its someone who we'd never suspect to be A.

On Noel? Ew so not my type. I do not like popular pretty boys. Ezra, on the other hand, I find sexy as hell. Yeah I mean that's what happened with Caleb, so why not other too. I still think Lucas may have been involved as well. We know he needed money.

Hahahafor a moment I thought you might get offended by that comment, but then I decided you were the type to think it was funny!

It's pretty much 100% that she had to do with ally's murder. I don't want her to be A. I want into be unexpected. That's what the show is all about!

Hey,I don't know. You were so keen on defending him (just like I was with Maya) that I thought for a second your judgment was clouded too! lol

You were absolutely right in your decision that I'm the type to find it funny. You should never,ever worry about offending me!! Just so you know for the future conversations. Never hold back with me! :yesyes:

I want to be surprised too! Cause these days,movies and tv shows are so predictable that it would be a nice change if it did caught me off guard!

thank you :D and YAY another fan!! :D

i am completely obsessed with Karl Pilkington! he is just amazing! found out he's written 4 books, so obviously iv bought them all :P

iv downloaded all the podcasts/radioshows as well with him, ricky and stephen, soo entertaining! there would not be a show without him lol

yeah it could just be a filming mistake, but if it isnt, i wonder what his secret is.

and i really hope jenna isnt A. that would be too obvious. i agree with both of you too, i'm hoping its someone who we'd never suspect to be A.

I'm obsessed with him too! Ricky and Stephen are two lucky 'suns of beaches' to have found him! I also have all the podcasts,radio shows,TV shows (Idiot Abroad)!! Whenever I feel down,I turn it on and laugh my behind off!! I just still debate whether he's a genius or a complete moron! It's a fine line.

Yeah me too, I mean obviously he has something to hide! We still don't know who he is meeting either. If he is meeting someone at all.

Yeah I think that's much more true to the show as well!

Hey,I don't know. You were so keen on defending him (just like I was with Maya) that I thought for a second your judgment was clouded too! lol

You were absolutely right in your decision that I'm the type to find it funny. You should never,ever worry about offending me!! Just so you know for the future conversations. Never hold back with me! :yesyes:

I want to be surprised too! Cause these days,movies and tv shows are so predictable that it would be a nice change if it did caught me off guard!

I think Noel is a creep, I just don't think he is A creepy. I think he just a creepy guy. What he did to Mona was so sad! Mona can be annoying as hell, but I still felt for her. My judgment of Noel is clouded by nothing, he is yucky lol.

I figured as much! I promise not too lo.. Same goes to you... Unless you want to call me a mean name. Then I'll cry... Okay no I won't... But I'll be sad. Haha

Exactly!! That's why I like this show so much!

I think Noel is a creep, I just don't think he is A creepy. I think he just a creepy guy. What he did to Mona was so sad! Mona can be annoying as hell, but I still felt for her. My judgment of Noel is clouded by nothing, he is yucky lol.

I figured as much! I promise not too lo.. Same goes to you... Unless you want to call me a mean name. Then I'll cry... Okay no I won't... But I'll be sad. Haha

Exactly!! That's why I like this show so much!

He's a stereotypical teenage villain. He's annoying and smug to no limits. And now that you mentioned Mona,I find her the most suspicious of them all! Yes,I felt bad for her,but at the same time,I think she's involved in the whole 'espionage'. Geez,every other character is suspicious to me!

Why would I ever call you names?! Don't worry,I won't. And even if I did use a word that is considered mean,I would use it in a positive,endearing context. :yesyes: If that makes any sense...

He's a stereotypical teenage villain. He's annoying and smug to no limits. And now that you mentioned Mona,I find her the most suspicious of them all! Yes,I felt bad for her,but at the same time,I think she's involved in the whole 'espionage'. Geez,every other character is suspicious to me!

Why would I ever call you names?! Don't worry,I won't. And even if I did use a word that is considered mean,I would use it in a positive,endearing context. :yesyes: If that makes any sense...

Which is exactly why I dont like him! I don't think Mona is suspicious because

she was involved in the books and they said a million times that they are not doing it like the books.

Hahaha yeah that show makes you get freaked of everyone!!! For a while I thought maybe one of the 4 girls was A and really just fooling us all.

Idk... Im just saying lol. Well if you use it in a positive, endearing context then..... hahaha

Which is exactly why I dont like him! I don't think Mona is suspicious because

she was involved in the books and they said a million times that they are not doing it like the books.

Hahaha yeah that show makes you get freaked of everyone!!! For a while I thought maybe one of the 4 girls was A and really just fooling us all.

Idk... Im just saying lol. Well if you use it in a positive, endearing context then..... hahaha

Oh,well,I don't know anything about the books. Heck I didn't even know it was based on the books. You see,this is exactly what I'm talking about when I say I can't notice the obvious stuff. Just small,bizarre details!

Yes,it really does freak you out and makes you suspicious of everyone and everything. That's why I'll stop guessing!! (I know I'll come up with another twisted theory,but bare with me)

Yes,I curse and say mean things but as a term of endearment! I know it may sound weird,but sometimes you express yourself better! I don't know how to explain it...don't mind me,I'm as weird as it gets!

Oh,well,I don't know anything about the books. Heck I didn't even know it was based on the books. You see,this is exactly what I'm talking about when I say I can't notice the obvious stuff. Just small,bizarre details!

Yes,it really does freak you out and makes you suspicious of everyone and everything. That's why I'll stop guessing!! (I know I'll come up with another twisted theory,but bare with me)

Yes,I curse and say mean things but as a term of endearment! I know it may sound weird,but sometimes you express yourself better! I don't know how to explain it...don't mind me,I'm as weird as it gets!

I only know about the books because when I first started watching the show I got embarrassingly obsessed. I had to know EVERYTHING!! So I looked at all the spoilers about the books. But, it makes sense for it to be completely different from the books. If it were the same, no one would watch lol. No thats just because you are a guy and the book are geered toward teenage girls. Oh wait.... so is the show....

You cant stop guessing!!! That takes away all the fun!!!!!

No I totally understand. I try not to swear so much. But, well youll see on MSN. I get heated about something or really into it and I just say the crazyest things.

I only know about the books because when I first started watching the show I got embarrassingly obsessed. I had to know EVERYTHING!! So I looked at all the spoilers about the books. But, it makes sense for it to be completely different from the books. If it were the same, no one would watch lol. No thats just because you are a guy and the book are geered toward teenage girls. Oh wait.... so is the show....

No I totally understand. I try not to swear so much. But, well youll see on MSN. I get heated about something or really into it and I just say the crazyest things.

Ohhh,nice one my friend....nice one!!!

I'm just saying I'll stop guessing! I know myself and in two seconds I'll change my mind and have another crazy theory! Don't worry,I just say crap like that for the dramatic effect! :P

Ohhh,nice one my friend....nice one!!!

I'm just saying I'll stop guessing! I know myself and in two seconds I'll change my mind and have another crazy theory! Don't worry,I just say crap like that for the dramatic effect! :P

Sorry it just came out lol. I really think its super awesome that you watch the show AND want to talk about it! Really, its great!

Hahahaha I do that too! But, I love that part of it!!!

Sorry it just came out lol. I really think its super awesome that you watch the show AND want to talk about it! Really, its great!

Hahahaha I do that too! But, I love that part of it!!!

Never apologize for an awesome comeback!!! There's nothing that I like more than a nice joke at my expense! Like I said,I never get offended (unless I know for sure that it's from an intentionally bad/hurtful place) and I love taking jabs at myself just as much as I like to through them at other people! :P

So,yeah,like the song says,HIT ME WITH YOU BEST SHOT!!!

We'll keep guessing,no doubt there. As soon as the new episode airs,we'll find another person to accuse! :lol:

I'm obsessed with him too! Ricky and Stephen are two lucky 'suns of beaches' to have found him! I also have all the podcasts,radio shows,TV shows (Idiot Abroad)!! Whenever I feel down,I turn it on and laugh my behind off!! I just still debate whether he's a genius or a complete moron! It's a fine line.

oh watching or hearing them puts me in the best mood.

that is for sure a fine line, it can go either way actually lol

and the karl's diary section on the podcast! i was in tears listening to it

haahahah oh arie :P

the book and tv show is really different, iv read all of them, really good! they've gone a complete opposite directions on lots of the characters. i'm happy they've gone another way with it, makes it lots more exciting! and i still get surprised watching it!