The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Pretty Little Liars

Haha Ive seen the first five episodes now.

Watched like 4 eps last night, I had to wait for my parents to call me so Id pick them up. sooo I had loads of time lol. And I

love the show, its awesome.

Mr Fitz is so Hot lol, Id totally date him haha.

Im soooo gonna Keep watching this show :D

excellent :D haha

i'm reading the books as well now lol

mr fitz... :drool: he is gorgeous to look at!!

i love

hanna and caleb together..calebs hot :P

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ :D

i havent finished watching the remaining episodes of season 2 yet, but iv read about episode 13, the halloween-themed flashback episode

"A flashback episode of Pretty Little Liars from Alison's point of view. "

cant wait for that episode!!!

^^ :D

i havent finished watching the remaining episodes of season 2 yet, but iv read about episode 13, the halloween-themed flashback episode

"A flashback episode of Pretty Little Liars from Alison's point of view. "

cant wait for that episode!!!

neither lol

whos your fave character?

SAME!!! I am so excited for that episode!!! You still have tons of time!! PLL isnt going to be back for a while... :(

october 19th is far away!! and than only 1 episode!!!

i finished watching the remianing episodes today :D

neither lol

whos your fave character?

hanna. and then aria :) yours?

what episode are you now on? :D

Ah I need like 50 more!!! lol

How amazing is this show????

haha me too :D

i ordered book 1-4 last night :mellow: haha

though i already have book 1 (and almost done with it), but im giving it to my sister so i could buy the book set :P

i got to do something until the new episodes out lol

Edited by #winning

I nearly finished season 1, Got one ep left lol. Thank god ive season 2 ahead of me lol. when do the new episodes come out?

I Love hanna, shes my fave as well. shes so gorgeous. and I love Arias clothing and fashion sense.

I know, its sucks!!! But, thats how most of ABC Family shows work! Its actually so smart because their shows are on when all other shows are on Haitus... so thats why they get such high raitings! Its brilliant!! I love it because then I have something to watch lol

I know, its sucks!!! But, thats how most of ABC Family shows work! Its actually so smart because their shows are on when all other shows are on Haitus... so thats why they get such high raitings! Its brilliant!! I love it because then I have something to watch lol

oh i never thought about that before, thats actually brilliant! lol

cos right now my list shows i need to watch is too long lol so when they're off the air i get my doze of pretty little liars :D

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished watching the Halloween episode AAAHHH!!! So I have some comments/questions.

First off, I love how they had Aria bump into Ezra!!! AMAZING!! Also, I liked that they incorporated so many things. Okay, so now we get why Allison hated Jenna. And, we pretty much know that Jena and Garett killed Allie so is thar completely sepperate from A? I feel like its two completely different things now. So A has to be one of the bazillion people in that creepy costume!!! I feel like its someone older maybe even a character we don't know yet. CRAZY!!

Awww Arie you're right, so many questions lol.

Ive read some comments online

Aaaand whats up with the twin story? What Ali told the little boy in the beginning. does it mean anything? Like, Ali has/had a twin??

Aaaand whats up with the twin story? What Ali told the little boy in the beginning. does it mean anything? Like, Ali has/had a twin??

Good job picking up on that!!!

There was something in the book but I didnt think they were sticking to that storyline. Because when people we asking they always said the show is going to do things differently. But, there was something in the book but thats all I will say so I don't ruin it!!!!!

^^ I guess we have to wait until january to find out.

But that episode was supposed to give so many answers and stuff, I dont think they'd let Ali tell that story if it didn't mean anything. OMG lol I WANT january to come asap.

^^ I guess we have to wait until january to find out.

But that episode was supposed to give so many answers and stuff, I dont think they'd let Ali tell that story if it didn't mean anything. OMG lol I WANT january to come asap.

Probably longer then that they LOVE to keep us guessing.

I feel like we did get a lot of answer just not important ones like:

We know who Mona was before. We saw more of Allison's character and how she was. What up with the doll thing though????? Also we saw how different flashbacks fit in the story... like with Aria's dad's affair. We saw why Lucas hated the girls. Plus how the whole Jenna thing started which is HUGE!! I loved getting that part of it!! So there were a lot of things we did get to see that were good... we just dont know who A is lol