The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Harry Crowder Photoshoot

I expect we will get some more photo's from this photo shoot sooner rather than later as it would be extremely unusual for a entire photo shoot to only come out with 1 photo.

It has also been my observation that when Emma's objective is to be sexy she tends to show off her legs (i am guessing her legs are the body part she is most comfortable with showing off) so it wouldn't surprise me if we get some photo's of her in the large mens shirt but showing off her legs a bit giving us the impression that other than the shirt she is completely naked (though in reality she wouldn't have been).

Sensual means arousing gratification of the senses and physical. In this case it could be explained as the same meaning of sexy. IMO sexy is not about how much clothes you wear, it's a feeling that you deliver in your poise and expression. So I don't see any problem if people find Emma is sensual here because she looks so hot even in such a big loose shirt :yesyes:

Edited by shiningmoment

Sensual means arousing gratification of the senses and physical. In this case it could be explained as the same meaning of sexy. IMO sexy is not about how much clothes you wear, it's a feeling that you deliver in your poise and expression. So I don't see any problem if people find Emma is sensual here because she looks so hot even in such a big loose shirt :yesyes:

Of course being the big Ron/Hermione shipper that i am i am imagining that she is Hermione and that is Ron's shirt that she is wearing (and nothing else).

Of course being the big Ron/Hermione shipper that i am i am imagining that she is Hermione and that is Ron's shirt that she is wearing (and nothing else).

LOL it's an interesting but weird imagination. I can't imagine Hermione would be such a chic and hot girl with short hair. But you're free to imagine what you like of course.

I won't consider Emma as Hermione in any non-HP related stuff myself though B)

A new photoshoot with Emma ... she looks gorgeous *__*

LINK

:excited::drool:

I....can't even find the words to properly describe how sexy Emma is in this picture. Just......WOW!!!

:wub:

Why can't we get the rest of the pictures now?

LOL it's an interesting but weird imagination. I can't imagine Hermione would be such a chic and hot girl with short hair. But you're free to imagine what you like of course.

I won't consider Emma as Hermione in any non-HP related stuff myself though B)

Hermione might not have the short hair but i could certainly see her becoming comfortable with/in her own body after a few years of being with Ron, so much so that she is able to act this sensual and sexy without getting embarrassed.