Posted 23 January 2011 - 06:10 PM
- Thinking of going back to college to do another course, but need to fit it around my current full time job so it's difficult.
- Starting to think about my holidays.
- Hopefully I will have met a nice girl by then and be thinking about settling down.
- To have passed my full motorcycle and car driving test
- Be in a good relationship whether married or otherwise, have my own house and a decent job, whether that is here in Stoke or elsewhere, I don't mind.
Posted 31 January 2011 - 04:42 PM
- Do well at college.
- Complete 3 years successfully.
- Get more diplomas in different places.
- Try to get in uni.
- Study in uni, knowing 2/3 languages to become a translator/interpreter.
- Enjoy life in all meanings of this word.
- Travel a lot.
- Work as a successful translator somewhere abroad (not necessary)
- Get married.
- Get 1 kid.
- Live either in the US/England/Europe or stay here.
Most of those goals are so hard to achieve =( Can't think of anything lol.
"You start to live the dream and before you know, there's a door that is opened and the moment you walk in, it's closed."
Call me Yulia
Posted 16 February 2011 - 09:47 AM
- pass all my exams on college
- get started with geology for kids =)
5 years :
- somewhere abroad for Ph.D probably New Zeland or Norway
- finding a job
- finding a great geologist man who loves rocks and minerals and camping and hammers like I do
15 years :
- married with that geologist
- 2 kids (boy and girl ^.^ )
Even Angels cry,
If you don't believe my words just look up at the sky,
Do you really think it's rain?
It's nothing more than heaven's pain,
Even Angels cry . . .
Fan Irresponsible Rebel Economic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users