The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The R/Hr, H/Hr Picture Battle Thread

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I've seen that picture before, which scene is it from?

I don't know. I think it's a deleted scene.

I think this picture is from the same scene:

• 3 weeks later...

Loved this image from DH Part II I found from the Ron/Hermione Source website. :wub:

Katharine, sorry I never answered your earlier question. Sadly I did not make that beautiful montage I posted here. I found it when searching for Ron/Hermione related pictures and I probably should have credited where I found it in the thread. :doh::(

My apologies for the double post. :doh:

I'd have included this image in the first post if I had found it in time for the edit. >.<

I love how while Harry and Ginny who both love Ron so much have taken their eyes off him, no matter what is distracting them... Hermione can not take her eyes off of the man she loves while he is infirmed. :3m_sie:

Edited by padfoot
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow guess I have not been here in a long time (I think I came once LOL)...anyway LUCIANA-that pic is :yesyes::ohyeah:

As HUGE a shipper as I am of course of R/Hr, I have to say the hug we see Hermione give Harry in the trailer, breaks my heart to see her saying goodbye to her "brother" as he goes to meet his destiny possibly?

padfoot-your siggy made me tear up :(

• 1 year later...

http://images1.fanpop.com/images/photos/2600000/Ron-Hermione-Screencaps-Prisoner-of-Azkaban-romione-2633667-852-480.jpg[/img

Ummmm... somebody seems to be on the outside looking in here. :unsure:

There is NO DOUBT that is was Ron and Hermione all the way. Who's her comfort when she needs it most? The only time Hermione EVER turned to Harry for comfort was when things were tough with Ron and she did so to find someone who would console her when she was frustrated with the man she loved, not to seek another man. :puh::happydance:

Edited by Mr. Pumpkinhead

:happydance::happydance::happydance::ohyeah:

Thats all I can say to that Jon!!!! ;) I agree 100%...people just need to honestly see Ron was Hermione's only love-the love of her life, really since 2nd year. When the young girl decided to hug Harry there in CoS at the end, that was because he is her brother-her lil brother who was worried about her. Ron too was worried about her but in a different way that said uhm I am having these different feelings for you. In the 3rd year, when Hermione goes to RON, not Harry, she def turns to her ginger knight for comfort. She could have gone to Harry but she needed Ron that very moment. Why? Because she was falling for him. Ron is the one who is ALWAYS there for Hermione-ALWAYS ;) I mean look at DH 1-book and movie version...who was screaming her name in AGONY-RON...who told him to stop? HARRY-I mean I know Harry was concerned for Hermione and all but it was like Harry was the general saying there are casualties and we may have to lose one to get out of here. Would Harry have been devastated had Hermione died in the Manor? YES. Would he have felt he lost a part of himself? NO-Ron would have though. Also watch in the movie, when Ron says "like hell" running to Hermione, Harry sticks his hand out to stop him JUST as Bellatrix was ready to either use crucio some more or kill her :sob: Ron has is always will be Hermione's knight in shining armor. They love each other more than life-case in point that kiss in the chamber SCREAMED I cant lose you.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! :)

Got my computer back up and running wohoo!!! LOL

• 7 months later...

Lol It's funny to see how some of you wants at all costs to stress and make clear in almost every post that it has always been Ron/Hermione, making H/Hr shippers look like stupid or something...

I mean, it's not a debate thread, is it? It started well, I don't see why you have to turn a picture war into a shipping war, seriously...

Just post the pictures and stop. it's not that hard ;)

However...here's my contribution to the topic:)

Edited by Esmeralda**
  • 1 year later...

Lol It's funny to see how some of you wants at all costs to stress and make clear in almost every post that it has always been Ron/Hermione, making H/Hr shippers look like stupid or something...

I mean, it's not a debate thread, is it? It started well, I don't see why you have to turn a picture war into a shipping war, seriously...

Just post the pictures and stop. it's not that hard ;)

However...here's my contribution to the topic:)

Going through this old thread and seeing some people do this, I completely agree.

Sadly though many H/Hr shippers do turn it into a debate thread which is why as R/Hr shippers we need to defend our one and only true couple. If people want to ship H/Hr go for it because in the end it is and always will be Ron and Hermione Weasley :)

• 8 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...