The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The R/Hr, H/Hr Picture Battle Thread

Jon and I have decided to make two threads for a game called "Picture Wars".

All you need to do is post pictures, from the Harry Potter films, of your ship.

~ Pictures can be real, or fanart (manipulations/fakes), but do try to post the fanart sparingly. We don't really want an overload of fake pictures to support your ship.

~ This particular thread is for Ron/Hermione vs. Harry/Hermione. If you would like to play for other ships, check out The HP Picture Battle Thread.

~ Please resize your pictures if possible. They don't need to be giant.

Go!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jon sings *Okay, let's get this party stared right... let's get this party started quickly* :lol:

And what better way to start it "RIGHT" then with a picture of Ron and Hermione, as it should be. :ohyeah:

Some might suggest that Hermione hugged Ron when he got back to the burrow because she was relieved that he got back safe.

While I would argue that, that indeed was "part" of Hermione's thinking I think it's pretty safe to say that...

Hermione rubs up on Ronald with relief after realizing that he will not be stuck in Harry's body for the rest of their lives. :whaa::lol::o

Emma effectively portraying bit of the fiery passion that makes the Ron/Hermione relaitonship burn so hot! :excited:

I'm gonna have to RENAME this the Ron/Hermione picture thread I think! :P

*don't hurt me Kimberley*

Edited by Peter Pumpkinhead

Emma effectively portraying bit of the fiery passion that makes the Ron/Hermione relaitonship burn so hot! :excited:

I'm gonna have to RENAME this the Ron/Hermione picture thread I think! :P

*don't hurt me Kimberley*

She was annoyed at him in that picture xD

Psht, I just don't have my lovely H/Hr supporters online yet! :o

"...and she did something she had never done before, and kissed him on the cheek."

I am coming here once and once only- the R/Hr H/Hr shipping wars are a joke-even if this thread is made to be a joke and this is all good fun w/e... R/Hr are married w. 2 kids-they are and always were destined to be together. Normally I wouldnt have come here, but this is just ridiculous to see that there are now 2 threads that have R/Hr vs. H/Hr-H/Hr never existed and never will. Hermione is Mrs. Weasley for a reason... anyway I couldnt get my pic of Ron and Hermione up-the one where RON saves Hermione in MM. The scars comparison picture is also a joke-Ron has scars too from the MoM. Anyone can comment, because I wont be visiting this thread again.

Excuse me, but I see that there is no reason to argue about who got Hermione. This thread is here to loosen up people's thoughts. It's a free world, anyone can think whatever they like, and it shouldn't matter to others. Nor should they get bashed for their opinions.

I was the creator of this, and I've been a Harry/Hermione shipper since 2004 sometime, I respect Rowling's decision. It's how she wanted the books to end. So I have no problem with it. If you think I made it to be spiteful or something, I did not. Sorry that it offended you.

Here is Ron and Hermione undressing each other with their eyes.

Also the Harry/Hermione locket kiss shouldn't be included in this battle as that kiss only happened in Ron's mind and certainly didn't happen between the real Harry and Hermione.

The kiss isn't out of bounds... it was part of the movie and the book, in fact, I would argue she did the R/Hr crew a favor by putting that in here, because we know it was a kiss generated by EVIL.

Ron and Hermione will eventually have their kiss posted in here too and it will be 100 times better, thus proving our point!

we are not trying to make a mockery of Harry Potter series, but rather embracing our love for the series and the characters that JK Rowling so wonderfully created, something we share in spite of our differences.

I would hope that Kimberley and I have both earned the respect enough of people on this forum that they would realize we are doing this to promote the idea that people of differing opinions can co-exist peacibly, a concept that JK Rowling promoted beautifully throughout the Harry Potter series.

thanks and keep posting those pics!