#21 cbmac12

cbmac12

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 21 January 2011 - 04:38 AM

I am coming here once and once only- the R/Hr H/Hr shipping wars are a joke-even if this thread is made to be a joke and this is all good fun w/e... R/Hr are married w. 2 kids-they are and always were destined to be together. Normally I wouldnt have come here, but this is just ridiculous to see that there are now 2 threads that have R/Hr vs. H/Hr-H/Hr never existed and never will. Hermione is Mrs. Weasley for a reason... anyway I couldnt get my pic of Ron and Hermione up-the one where RON saves Hermione in MM. The scars comparison picture is also a joke-Ron has scars too from the MoM. Anyone can comment, because I wont be visiting this thread again.
Posted Image

deeply inside credit (HP collection)

#22 padfoot

padfoot

Respected Member

• Site Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 04:54 AM

Excuse me, but I see that there is no reason to argue about who got Hermione. This thread is here to loosen up people's thoughts. It's a free world, anyone can think whatever they like, and it shouldn't matter to others. Nor should they get bashed for their opinions.

I was the creator of this, and I've been a Harry/Hermione shipper since 2004 sometime, I respect Rowling's decision. It's how she wanted the books to end. So I have no problem with it. If you think I made it to be spiteful or something, I did not. Sorry that it offended you.

#23 Arie

Arie

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,231 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 05:15 AM

Just because those sort of posts make me so sad, I am posting an H/Hr pic. Not because I personally ship them, but because I respect people who ship them.

Posted Image

My AMAZING sig is courtesy of the lovely BoMa and Dax
thanksarie.jpg
Best Member Girl Most Likely to Shop Even if the Word Was Ending Fashionista of the Forum
Twin- Ardi, Grandpa- Jon, Parents- Tara and Chris, Godfather- Dax, Daughter- Sarah, Nephew- Widu, Sisters- Catherine and Ellen, BFF- Noura, Roommate- Kim, Potato Chip- BoMa, Pea- Kimmie
totes BFFs w/ Joe 4eva

Lindy's Gift

Ellen's Gift

Boma's Gift

#24 GingerCat

GingerCat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 07:06 AM

Here is Ron and Hermione undressing each other with their eyes.

Posted Image

Also the Harry/Hermione locket kiss shouldn't be included in this battle as that kiss only happened in Ron's mind and certainly didn't happen between the real Harry and Hermione.

#25 Mr. Pumpkinhead

Mr. Pumpkinhead

Advanced Member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts
  • Mood::Happy =)
  • LocationLooking for Loooove in the Room of Requirement! ;)

Posted 21 January 2011 - 07:28 AM

The kiss isn't out of bounds... it was part of the movie and the book, in fact, I would argue she did the R/Hr crew a favor by putting that in here, because we know it was a kiss generated by EVIL.

Ron and Hermione will eventually have their kiss posted in here too and it will be 100 times better, thus proving our point!

we are not trying to make a mockery of Harry Potter series, but rather embracing our love for the series and the characters that JK Rowling so wonderfully created, something we share in spite of our differences.

I would hope that Kimberley and I have both earned the respect enough of people on this forum that they would realize we are doing this to promote the idea that people of differing opinions can co-exist peacibly, a concept that JK Rowling promoted beautifully throughout the Harry Potter series.

thanks and keep posting those pics!
Posted Image

Beautiful Emma Watson St. Patrick's Day signature graphic and icon by BoMa
special thank you to BoMa for her talent and her time and to Mr. and Mrs. Watson for having such a photogenic young lady. =p

MY E-FAMILY: e-married to Mrs. Pumpkinhead <3; e-niece: Kim and Kimberley (Kim Twins); e-grandkids: BoMa, Ardi, favorite e-grandchild: Arie<3; e-greatgrandchildren: Will =O, Sarah, Lindy; EX-e-nurse: Carlyn; e-son: Andrew e-daughter: Tara e-soninlaw: Chris e-bestie: Tom jsjs (don't tell Lolly)>.<

#26 Harleen Quinzel

Harleen Quinzel

Devoted Member

• Fire
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • LocationWales

Posted 21 January 2011 - 11:48 AM

Posted Image

tumblr_o5jsc6juyA1ub4z3qo3_500.gif

#27 Luciana

Luciana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts
  • Mood::Calm and collected
  • LocationBs. As. Argentina

Posted 21 January 2011 - 03:27 PM

Posted Image

#28 Dumbledores Woman

Dumbledores Woman

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 784 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 07:23 PM

Just because those sort of posts make me so sad, I am posting an H/Hr pic. Not because I personally ship them, but because I respect people who ship them.

Posted Image

One of my favourite posts ever. Go Arie!

I love this thread, and will hope to contribute at some point :)
Posted Image

Katharine. Atheist. Vegetarian. HP Fanatic.
Dumbledore's Woman Through And Through :)

My Fanfiction - Harry Potter and the Broken Pieces

#29 Sizzler-Sister

Sizzler-Sister

Energetic member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 22 January 2011 - 07:30 PM

Posted Image

I want this movie so bad!

#30 Stan'sMommy

Stan'sMommy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,059 posts
  • Mood::this and that
  • LocationSouth Cali, Hogwarts, South Park

Posted 23 January 2011 - 03:07 AM

As the residential HHR and RHR shipper...

Posted Image

Posted Image

:yesyes:
Call me Rose. ONE week until new South Park episodes!! Can't wait for new Stan!!!
"He's in a sort of different league, Dan. I don't know many 17 or 18 year olds who would have done 'Equus,' and now he's singing and dancing on Broadway. He's dedicated. He takes it very seriously, and he works very hard."- Gary Oldman
Posted Image
Avvie made by me. Sig made by me.
[/color]I ship: Ron/Hermione, Harry/Hermione,Ron/Luna, Harry/Ron, Stan/Cartman, Stan/Kyle,Monica/Chandler, Fry/Leela, Dan/Emma.
EXTREMELY proud supporter of the magnificent Daniel Jacob Radcliffe since 2003. Respect his privacy.
Atheism is not a religion, it's lack of one. I don't believe anyone needs to be 'saved'. We have morals and reasons to live just like Christians do.
I HATE Twilight, its crazy fans and author with a burning passion. It is the biggest cash cow franchise on the planet.

#31 ckravitz

ckravitz

Devoted Member

• Fire
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,543 posts
  • LocationSouthern Florida

Posted 23 January 2011 - 08:08 AM

I made a little slideshow for R/Hr. I apologize about the low quality photos, but it was hard to find because I didn't have a good place to find pictures (I used Google Images). I used the Ken Burns Effect and the song is You and Me by One Night Only (singer was Emma's boyfriend and starred in Burberry campaign with Emma). You can view the video in HD here or:

Spoiler

Sisters: Jade, Kimberley, Ellen, Stef, Sarah Brothers: Ardi

#32 Luciana

Luciana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 09:53 PM

Posted Image

#33 padfoot

padfoot

Respected Member

• Site Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 01:31 AM

Posted Image

#34 Luciana

Luciana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 09:00 PM

Posted Image

#35 Mr. Pumpkinhead

Mr. Pumpkinhead

Advanced Member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 09:07 PM

awwww ^ I really love that Ron/Hermione picture Luciana, I don't recall seeing that one before. :wub:
Posted Image

special thank you to BoMa for her talent and her time and to Mr. and Mrs. Watson for having such a photogenic young lady. =p

MY E-FAMILY: e-married to Mrs. Pumpkinhead <3; e-niece: Kim and Kimberley (Kim Twins); e-grandkids: BoMa, Ardi, favorite e-grandchild: Arie<3; e-greatgrandchildren: Will =O, Sarah, Lindy; EX-e-nurse: Carlyn; e-son: Andrew e-daughter: Tara e-soninlaw: Chris e-bestie: Tom jsjs (don't tell Lolly)>.<

#36 padfoot

padfoot

Respected Member

• Site Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 09:09 PM

Posted Image

Made by mwa.

#37 Arie

Arie

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,231 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 01:22 AM

Posted Image

My AMAZING sig is courtesy of the lovely BoMa and Dax
thanksarie.jpg
Best Member Girl Most Likely to Shop Even if the Word Was Ending Fashionista of the Forum
Twin- Ardi, Grandpa- Jon, Parents- Tara and Chris, Godfather- Dax, Daughter- Sarah, Nephew- Widu, Sisters- Catherine and Ellen, BFF- Noura, Roommate- Kim, Potato Chip- BoMa, Pea- Kimmie
totes BFFs w/ Joe 4eva

Lindy's Gift

Ellen's Gift

Boma's Gift

#38 Luciana

Luciana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 07:00 PM

Posted Image

#39 Luciana

Luciana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 08:20 PM

I love this one :wub:
Posted Image

#40 Mr. Pumpkinhead

Mr. Pumpkinhead

Advanced Member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 02:15 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users