Tiffany

Novice Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 08:56 PM

The look on her face!! :wub:
Posted Image

The look on her face really is beautiful and sweet.
(It's really nice to see all the shippers getting along.)

button.pnglIfCrv3.png
pll16.png

#62 padfoot

padfoot

Respected Member

• Site Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 09:43 PM

Posted Image

#63 Luciana

Luciana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts
  • Mood::Calm and collected
  • LocationBs. As. Argentina

Posted 25 May 2011 - 02:01 AM

http://s3.amazonaws....S4vd7hGwVmhAOw=

Edited by Luciana, 25 May 2011 - 02:05 AM.

#64 Dumbledores Woman

Dumbledores Woman

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 784 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 12:18 PM

^ Thanks for posting, I haven't seen that before. Is it new?

Padfoot, your sig! :sob: <3
Posted Image

Katharine. Atheist. Vegetarian. HP Fanatic.
Dumbledore's Woman Through And Through :)

My Fanfiction - Harry Potter and the Broken Pieces

#65 Luciana

Luciana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts
  • Mood::Calm and collected
  • LocationBs. As. Argentina

Posted 25 May 2011 - 03:13 PM

^ Thanks for posting, I haven't seen that before. Is it new?

Padfoot, your sig! :sob: <3

Yes!! They are beautiful together!! :wub:

#66 cbmac12

cbmac12

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 25 May 2011 - 11:09 PM

Wow guess I have not been here in a long time (I think I came once LOL)...anyway LUCIANA-that pic is :yesyes: :ohyeah:

As HUGE a shipper as I am of course of R/Hr, I have to say the hug we see Hermione give Harry in the trailer, breaks my heart to see her saying goodbye to her "brother" as he goes to meet his destiny possibly?

padfoot-your siggy made me tear up :(
Posted Image

deeply inside credit (HP collection)

#67 Mr. Pumpkinhead

Mr. Pumpkinhead

Advanced Member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts
  • Mood::Happy =)
  • LocationLooking for Loooove in the Room of Requirement! ;)

Posted 29 December 2012 - 04:05 AM

[img]http://images1.fanpo...667-852-480.jpg[/img

Ummmm... somebody seems to be on the outside looking in here. :unsure:

There is NO DOUBT that is was Ron and Hermione all the way. Who's her comfort when she needs it most? The only time Hermione EVER turned to Harry for comfort was when things were tough with Ron and she did so to find someone who would console her when she was frustrated with the man she loved, not to seek another man. :puh: :happydance:

Edited by Mr. Pumpkinhead, 29 December 2012 - 04:06 AM.

Posted Image

Beautiful Emma Watson St. Patrick's Day signature graphic and icon by BoMa
special thank you to BoMa for her talent and her time and to Mr. and Mrs. Watson for having such a photogenic young lady. =p

MY E-FAMILY: e-married to Mrs. Pumpkinhead <3; e-niece: Kim and Kimberley (Kim Twins); e-grandkids: BoMa, Ardi, favorite e-grandchild: Arie<3; e-greatgrandchildren: Will =O, Sarah, Lindy; EX-e-nurse: Carlyn; e-son: Andrew e-daughter: Tara e-soninlaw: Chris e-bestie: Tom jsjs (don't tell Lolly)>.<

#68 cbmac12

cbmac12

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:46 PM

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :ohyeah:

Thats all I can say to that Jon!!!! ;) I agree 100%...people just need to honestly see Ron was Hermione's only love-the love of her life, really since 2nd year. When the young girl decided to hug Harry there in CoS at the end, that was because he is her brother-her lil brother who was worried about her. Ron too was worried about her but in a different way that said uhm I am having these different feelings for you. In the 3rd year, when Hermione goes to RON, not Harry, she def turns to her ginger knight for comfort. She could have gone to Harry but she needed Ron that very moment. Why? Because she was falling for him. Ron is the one who is ALWAYS there for Hermione-ALWAYS ;) I mean look at DH 1-book and movie version...who was screaming her name in AGONY-RON...who told him to stop? HARRY-I mean I know Harry was concerned for Hermione and all but it was like Harry was the general saying there are casualties and we may have to lose one to get out of here. Would Harry have been devastated had Hermione died in the Manor? YES. Would he have felt he lost a part of himself? NO-Ron would have though. Also watch in the movie, when Ron says "like hell" running to Hermione, Harry sticks his hand out to stop him JUST as Bellatrix was ready to either use crucio some more or kill her :sob: Ron has is always will be Hermione's knight in shining armor. They love each other more than life-case in point that kiss in the chamber SCREAMED I cant lose you.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! :)
Got my computer back up and running wohoo!!! LOL
Posted Image

#69 Esmeralda**

Esmeralda**

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 06 August 2013 - 09:43 AM

Lol It's funny to see how some of you wants at all costs to stress and make clear in almost every post that it has always been Ron/Hermione, making H/Hr shippers look like stupid or something...

I mean, it's not a debate thread, is it? It started well, I don't see why you have to turn a picture war into a shipping war, seriously...

Just post the pictures and stop. it's not that hard ;)

However...here's my contribution to the topic:)

Harmony-3-harry-and-hermione-17506007-50

Edited by Esmeralda**, 06 August 2013 - 09:47 AM.

#70 Zander

Zander

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Locationdirty souf

Posted 16 October 2014 - 02:24 AM

Lol It's funny to see how some of you wants at all costs to stress and make clear in almost every post that it has always been Ron/Hermione, making H/Hr shippers look like stupid or something...

I mean, it's not a debate thread, is it? It started well, I don't see why you have to turn a picture war into a shipping war, seriously...

Just post the pictures and stop. it's not that hard ;)

However...here's my contribution to the topic:)

Harmony-3-harry-and-hermione-17506007-50

Going through this old thread and seeing some people do this, I completely agree.

#71 cbmac12

cbmac12

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 18 October 2014 - 02:07 PM

Sadly though many H/Hr shippers do turn it into a debate thread which is why as R/Hr shippers we need to defend our one and only true couple. If people want to ship H/Hr go for it because in the end it is and always will be Ron and Hermione Weasley :)
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users