The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Once again, let's call over all South Park fans!!! The absolute genius show that will be reaching it's 15th season this Spring. The show that was started based off a badly animated but clever holiday short called 'The Spirit of Christmas.' Tell us all of your fav characters, episodes, and everything else!!!

Fav character: Stan. He is calm, smart, level-headed, emotional, loves animals, stands for what he believes, knows when to shut his lip, blunt, and is greatly greatly unappreciated by the fans.

episode: Fun With Veal. Everything I love about Stan in one episode. Seeing him falling under a dangerous illness just to save baby cows is what makes Stan rock.

I also love innocent little Butters and Cartman, the evil genius.

That's just a starter for now. But yeah, talk SP here!! B)

Edited by Harry.Stan.luv.

I love the show :)

Character: I adore Cartman and his comments about, well, nearly everything! For example, Jews, Gays, Homeless, etc. I also loved when he imitates Hitler. It's classic!

Episode: I love so many I know I'm going to leave some out. Here are the ones I remember:

• 200 and 201
  • The Coon (all episodes)
  • The Mel Gibson/The Passion episode
  • Insheeption (Inception)
  • It's A Jersey Thing
  • The Family Guy episode
  • The Great Wall of South Park
  • Two Days Before the Day After Tomorrow
  • When Cartman inherits $1 million and buys a themepark
  • Pee (the waterpark episode)
  • Smug
  • When the boys open up their own talent agency
  • The Morning Anouncements (Avatar, Smurfs, Glen Beck)

I know I'm leaving so many out :P

I apologize about the double post, but I just felt so stupid leaving the following episode out I just had to post it:

Man Bear Pig :P

Like you said, Butters is a great character all together. My favorite episode with him has got to be "Awesome-o."

Edited by ckravitz

lol yeah, two episodes that I don't think I'll ever watch again:

Miss Teacher B*ngs a Boy and Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vag*na. They were just... wrong. :lostit: Krazy Kripples was up there too with the B story. That was too far for me.

• 1 month later...

I love Southpark! :D Though, I agree, sometimes the things they show are kinda...wrong. :lol: But whatever, its an awesome show and I never get bored watching it. Stan's my favourite character, followed by Cartman.

• 1 month later...

What did everyone think of the season 15 opener?? :D I thought it was a lot funnier than I was expecting. All three acts: Humancentipad, the Geniuses, Cartman and his mom '****ing him' were all very funny. I give it a 9/10. It really was a lot better than fans were expecting.

Hope next week has lots of Stan! Haha, naw duh, I love little Stanley. :ohyeah:

I'm a bit so-so about tomorrow's episode. Sounds like one I will either love or hate. Well, dislike shall I say. There are only a few I can say I actually 'hate'. :P But hope it does not focus much on the handicapped kids and more on what the Germans do once they reach SP. All I know is, it better have plenty of STAN!! :3m_sie: