The Emma-Watson.net Forum

I came across this video the other day. I am confused to what they are saying that Emma is annoyed. but what for?

Her face she makes as her "step-mom/publicist" tells her to move in the back is annoyance, but it could be a misunderstanding and just the wat her face turned and the camera angle...

what do you think? is she annoyed and what for?

I know that Emma (from interviews) loves being in the crowd and loves the fans, so, I think, that when she was taken away from that "state of mind" (if you will) that she just got a little annoyed. At 0:09 you can see that she was a little confused; she turned around which is shows (in body language) that she is confused.

Also, she was being led down by "a guy" in which you can see at 0:02 to 0:05. It is possible that she liked that guy, and her being pulled away from him annoyed her. Of course, I do not know if she was seeing anybody at this time so this assumption may be entirely wrong.

Also, the guy shown at 0:04 was saying something to them. You can tell since the publicist was looking at him, and Emma was looking over her head at him. I don't think Emma was looking behind her because of her pointing behind her, because the publicist was looking back not talking. If she was looking back telling Emma where to go, then she would have been talking. Also, it would have been hard to hear over the crowd, and with the publicist not looking in Emma's direction, the crowd would have probably drowned out what the woman was saying. Emma would've had to ask the publicist to repeat herself, which she didn't.

It could also be a mixture of all these. Or, I could be entirely off.

I know that Emma (from interviews) loves being in the crowd and loves the fans, so, I think, that when she was taken away from that "state of mind" (if you will) that she just got a little annoyed. At 0:09 you can see that she was a little confused; she turned around which is shows (in body language) that she is confused.

Also, she was being led down by "a guy" in which you can see at 0:02 to 0:05. It is possible that she liked that guy, and her being pulled away from him annoyed her. Of course, I do not know if she was seeing anybody at this time so this assumption may be entirely wrong.

Also, the guy shown at 0:04 was saying something to them. You can tell since the publicist was looking at him, and Emma was looking over her head at him. I don't think Emma was looking behind her because of her pointing behind her, because the publicist was looking back not talking. If she was looking back telling Emma where to go, then she would have been talking. Also, it would have been hard to hear over the crowd, and with the publicist not looking in Emma's direction, the crowd would have probably drowned out what the woman was saying. Emma would've had to ask the publicist to repeat herself, which she didn't.

It could also be a mixture of all these. Or, I could be entirely off.

That 'guy' is David Heyman, producer of all the HP films. I reckon she only looks annoyed as she is being shuttled around without really being told what's going on.

That 'guy' is David Heyman, producer of all the HP films. I reckon she only looks annoyed as she is being shuttled around without really being told what's going on.

exactly, she obviously was happy to walk down the stairs with david heyman, but obviously her publicist thought it would look better doing it with Rupert. Id get annoyed too, its like she cant make her own decision on where to go.

Premieres are confusing events for stars, as they arent told the same amount the publicists are. Publicists are told the layout, which press are there, and how it is going to pan out. They are there to get maxium exposure for their stars.

Apparently Emma wanted to leave the place with David Heyman (I'm surprised fans can not recognize him since he's produced ALL movies so far). There were several pics of Emma and Heyman entering the cinema arm in arm at the HBP London premiere which shows they're very close. But this publist (must stating, it's NOT Emma's step mom who looks younger than this woman) wanted Emma to go with Rupert which would more welcomed by fans obviously.

Emma did look a little bit annoyed. It can be totally understood that she's standing in the cold wind wearing such a short dress for the whole evening. Poor girl must be eager to leave for the warm cinema ASAP <_<

Apparently Emma wanted to leave the place with David Heyman (I'm surprised fans can not recognize him since he's produced ALL movies so far). There were several pics of Emma and Heyman entering the cinema arm in arm at the HBP London premiere which shows they're very close. But this publist (must stating, it's NOT Emma's step mom who looks younger than this woman) wanted Emma to go with Rupert which would more welcomed by fans obviously.

Emma did look a little bit annoyed. It can be totally understood that she's standing in the cold wind wearing such a short dress for the whole evening. Poor girl must be eager to leave for the warm cinema ASAP <_<

The publicist doesn't point to Rupert, she looks back and also does Emma. I think she had to wait for the man with the jacket beige, because only when he appears, she goes down the stairs. She was really confused, she looks back (waiting for someone?), and then this man appears, he smiles her, and she decides to go down.

She wasn't angry because she had to walk with Rupert, like some people say.

I don't think she looks annyed, more like someone who is a litte bit overwhelmed and confused with everything. I guess being at those premieres is very nerve wracking if you are one of the big stars, there are cameras everywhere, the fans want autographs, the media interviews, and everything happens at the same time.

The publicist doesn't point to Rupert, she looks back and also does Emma. I think she had to wait for the man with the jacket beige, because only when he appears, she goes down the stairs. She was really confused, she looks back (waiting for someone?), and then this man appears, he smiles her, and she decides to go down.

She wasn't angry because she had to walk with Rupert, like some people say.

At that moment Emma must be cold and tied, I think she prefer a warm rest ASAP lol. So actually whoever needs her to stay for a few more moments would get her annoyed. Whether its Rupert or other co-stars or guests like that man you pointed. So I don't think her angry was to anyone particularly, just the waiting itself made her unhappy.

And I think the publicist was asking her to walk with Rupert because it satisfies the publicity purpose. JMO though. Could be other reason like you said.

Edited by shiningmoment

At that moment Emma must be cold and tied, I think she prefer a warm rest ASAP lol. So actually whoever needs her to stay for a few more moments would get her annoyed. Whether its Rupert or other co-stars or guests like that man you pointed. So I don't think her angry was to anyone particularly, just the waiting itself made her unhappy.

And I think the publicist was asking her to walk with Rupert because it satisfies the publicity purpose. JMO though. Could be other reason like you said.

I don't think so, because they were separated. They were together (with Dan too), only when the photographers took them pictures.