The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Post Pictures Of Yourselves Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Figured I'd give this a go.

Taken the night of the midnight showing of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2, just before dinner with the midnight crew. Sportin' the homemade shirt and rocked the broken pen wand.

Credit goes to my dear iphone4 who makes my life technologically sound.

Edited by remedysweet

Hahahaha yeah??? Ill post close up picture!!! Not the best but it shows my feathers!!! I love them!!!! I am going to get one thats a little bigger and brother this week. When I got my original 3 I had to choose sort of boring ones because I had a wedding to go to.

Edited by Arie

Figured I'd give this a go.

Taken the night of the midnight showing of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2, just before dinner with the midnight crew. Sportin' the homemade shirt and rocked the broken pen wand.

Credit goes to my dear iphone4 who makes my life technologically sound.

Looking good. :)

^thats really cute Featehrs are cute i like them I love your hair cut short it looks good

Get them!!!! They are such a fun thing to do something with your hair! It doesn't damage it or anything! Plus they last forever!

Let me express my admiration for your splendid appearance, miss. Myself should request the pleasure of your company for an afternoon tea, were you not that far away. May you experience many more wonderful days like that.

:lol: Haha, Thank you!