• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know gross but I just love my little sister :) she just turned 5 :D :D

Cuties!

I have a little brother, but I wouldn't mind having a little sister. =D

here's me.

Helloooo, nurse! (quote from Animaniacs) :P

Aren't you handsome.

How very sweet of you. :P You look good, too.

Now I remember who you resemble! My brother's fiance, you're both stunning. =D

Eh, why not? I'm on the left. :mellow:

I like men in uniforms, hehe.

By the way, I would like to salute you and your partner for serving this nation. :yesyes:

Very cute.

Why the hell not I guess. Pic of me from a few months back. I have grown my hair out longer since then. The baby I am holding is my cousin and yes I know she is way cuter than me :P

I'm thinking about decorating it a bit, with some military or punk patches. Just to give it a bit of edge.

I love military accessories.

:D:D:D

cool

maybe look for some WW II style us air force pins (like 5th to 20th air force) on ebay....they have some cool designs and u can get some good quality ones....i have a 20th af one on one of my jackets and its great

:D:D:D

cool

maybe look for some WW II style us air force pins (like 5th to 20th air force) on ebay....they have some cool designs and u can get some good quality ones....i have a 20th af one on one of my jackets and its great

Yes, and there's a few boutique stores around my city with military pins too that I'm thinking about buying. Very decent price, too. I'm also searching for some more military jackets.

It's funny you mentioned the Air Force; I'm thinking about joining after I spend a few years in uni. I've been told it's the best military branch for women. =D

Tara you are so freaking fierce!!!! LOVE IT!!!

Just got back from the lake house. This is me at the beach!! The water looks gross, but really it's gorgeous..... The sand at the bottom makes it look brown lol. But, the water is clear!!!

Here's a recent one of me. My hair is an absolute mess :PI didn't want my friend's face to be shown

Ooooiiiii

Sooo pretty :P and your hair still looks great even though it's a "mess"!

Adorable, Sarah! Love the love and peace necklace you're wearing. =)

Tara you are so freaking fierce!!!! LOVE IT!!!

Just got back from the lake house. This is me at the beach!! The water looks gross, but really it's gorgeous..... The sand at the bottom makes it look brown lol. But, the water is clear!!!

Why thank you, my dear! =D

You look amazing and geez so jealous of you! The humidity here is unbearable, I wish I was by the beach.

Where was this at?

Sooo pretty and so is your hair! Love the contrast of two colors.