The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Post Pictures Of Yourselves Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I say this forum deserves an award for having such good-looking members. =D

I haven't posted here in a while, but here's one of the pictures my brother took of me. He's a photographer and he liked the braids my friend did for me. He also asked me to look 'sentimental' which I completely failed. <_<

Great picture :)

Okay, I say this forum deserves an award for having such good-looking members. =D

I haven't posted here in a while, but here's one of the pictures my brother took of me. He's a photographer and he liked the braids my friend did for me. He also asked me to look 'sentimental' which I completely failed. <_<

Congratulation for the new haircut! you are very cute :]

here's a new pic of me and my best friend :)

You are very pretty!!! ^_^

Well the camera is more clear than my face lol but uhm hi c:

Quoting again haha, whenever I watch HP6 Romilda reminds me of you. Not so much in that picture^^ but definitely in some others (that's a compliment by the way, she's pretty!)

Quoting again haha, whenever I watch HP6 Romilda reminds me of you. Not so much in that picture^^ but definitely in some others (that's a compliment by the way, she's pretty!)

I admit i can't see the reseblance because she's soooooo purty. I wish i had her skin tone. Thanks for the compliment love! :3