The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Post Pictures Of Yourselves Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arghhhhhh Y U SO CUTEEEEEE? :3m_sie:

Perfection has a name; it's Ashley! :D Loving the hair so much!

Woah you're pretty tall JonJon :P Looking good!

You're very handsome :excited:

My poses are so awkward every time :mellow:

Gorgeous girl :puh: Love your camera lol.

If these and the million other tiny lollipops I was given don't give me false teeth, I don't know what will :rolleye0012:

Oh yeah, got fed up with longish hair so I chopped it off. Can't really see it there but it's bob length :P

If these and the million other tiny lollipops I was given don't give me false teeth, I don't know what will :rolleye0012:

:D Yeah Kim.......try a carrot for a snack instead! Much more healthy! :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, got fed up with longish hair so I chopped it off. Can't really see it there but it's bob length :P

haha thanks :D Yoy look gorgeous as usual. Why did you cut your hair? I thought you've been trying to get it longer. Looks good either way!

Aww you look so cute! Those lollipops look good ;)

I got another hair cut.

Mum got scissor happy and cut it a lot shorter than I asked. But hey, I think it looks alright

:rolleyes: Alrite.....

Now you definitely look like you belong in front of the camera , not behind.....