The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Post Pictures Of Yourselves Thread

haha thank you for not noticing me!!!

i love the shelves too arent they just so beautiful? i got my dad to build them just the way i wanted, and he added his own personal touch.

i love them !!!

and thanks, i adore my posters :)

I'm an English major so I'm crazy about books. When I see shelves like those, well what can I say :wub:? And you look utterly exquisite ^.^.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ sarah , BEAUTIFUL EYES :blush:

I'm an English major so I'm crazy about books. When I see shelves like those, well what can I say :wub:? And you look utterly exquisite ^.^.

haha thank you very much :)

i love English and I love books, which is why my shelves are pretty damn sexy ;)

well since you like them so much, i know IKEA has something almost the same!!

Edited by cornelius_suxx

Sorry about that Ingrid. I accidentally deleted that picture and now it doesn't show up. Here's some newer ones then :)

I don't know what the face is all about haha I was still a little sleepy from waking up :P

:excited:

haha nice

For World Book Week (ages ago now) we had to dress up as something from literature/tv etc and go into school in costume, i went in as a Scenes of Crime Officer/Forensic Investigator, this is me in costume

Got my hair cut today, was irritating me, so i decided that it had to go! now its reaallllly short, shortest ive ever had it, and i think its possibly i a lil too short

Oh come on Ardi... that was like back in 2009 or so........:P

hahaha yeah cus im just that little lol

awwwwwwwwww little Ardi!!! SO CUTE!

thanks Arie, back at you kiddo ;p

No, that was last week. :rolleye0012:

hahahahaha thanks mate lol

For World Book Week (ages ago now) we had to dress up as something from literature/tv etc and go into school in costume, i went in as a Scenes of Crime Officer/Forensic Investigator, this is me in costume

Got my hair cut today, was irritating me, so i decided that it had to go! now its reaallllly short, shortest ive ever had it, and i think its possibly i a lil too short

nice hair Chris, now go pick up some girls lol

so cute :3m_sie:

thanks Donna, back at you!! ;p

Thanks! :) I like supporting my ethnic background (and your country ;) ) I need to head back there soon and see my friends.

BTW I remember you :) I can't remember your name though :(

nice matt must be cool to have friends in the world :)

btw i lost my old name :(

in the middle

^cute ^_^

DAX, THESE ARE FOR YOU HAHAHAHAHA

:rofl::rofl:

SO, how do you like them? :lol:

Oh...My...God...YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THERE WAS A WINDOW TOO!!!!!! Optimal reading light :blush:. That design is love o.o, three shelves lined in a row and they are stacked in threes :o, and it's mirrored on the other wall, I WANT O_O...And you can hang stuff off them too :blush:??? It looks like each shelf holds a fair amount of books :drool:. The colors work well, white on a baby blue backdrop, nice ^.^. The ceiling is a little close, but hey nothing is perfect. Soooo I'll be around later to take those two walls off your hands, I mean who really needs four walls =D?

Oh also it looks like you are floating in that last picture :o. I attribute it to the camera angle, or you being a ghost, I haven't decided which yet.

Oh...My...God...YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THERE WAS A WINDOW TOO!!!!!! Optimal reading light :blush:. That design is love o.o, three shelves lined in a row and they are stacked in threes :o, and it's mirrored on the other wall, I WANT O_O...And you can hang stuff off them too :blush:??? It looks like each shelf holds a fair amount of books :drool:. The colors work well, white on a baby blue backdrop, nice ^.^. The ceiling is a little close, but hey nothing is perfect. Soooo I'll be around later to take those two walls off your hands, I mean who really needs four walls =D?

Oh also it looks like you are floating in that last picture :o. I attribute it to the camera angle, or you being a ghost, I haven't decided which yet.

YEAH I LOVE READING UNDER THE SUNLIGHT. oh how could i forget..... its left out of the picture but theres one side where i hang my purses, so cute and aligned! there is a fair amount of books, however i sold some books that i didnt like at Book Off. haha yes the ceiling is close, but i do live in a mobile home so my room is very short and id rather it be closer to the ceiling rather than the floor. haha dax id love for you to have walls like mine ^_^

oh floating!!!! actually my foot is on my bed! but cool floating is awesome

oh gosh you're prettyyy <3

not enough for three Y's :wub: thanks!

Are you made of Copper Tellurium? Because you are CuTe.

so lame

AHHAHAHA

thats cute of you Jeremy lmao thank you!!

EDIT: and i just saw the so lame part LOL i like lame if this is lame then !!

I love these! So pretty! :excited:

awwww :blush:

thanks ^_^

Edited by Millennium

SO, how do you like them? :lol:

Well I don't care for shelves, windows, walls or posters....but I sure like the rest of whats in this picture :P

nice matt must be cool to have friends in the world :)

btw i lost my old name :(

in the middle

I've always loved your hair. You look handsome. Also the person who uploaded this- i assume it's you- has awesome taste in music :D --blessthefall hint--