The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Post Pictures Of Yourselves Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I don't care for shelves, windows, walls or posters....but I sure like the rest of whats in this picture :P

youre so sweet :3m_sie:

I'm talking seriously here, I like that library, even tho I don't like reading books that much, but still.

thanks!! i like it a lot too :P

Love your eyes! You're always cute Dina ^_^

haha i think they're scary :P Thank you darling <3

both cute!!

haha faaaanks!

A little creepy, Yoda is. Looking good, you do.

In order a thank you it is <3

At first I couldn't tell who was who.....:)

..... well, because we look so much alike? :P

Oh...My...God...YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THERE WAS A WINDOW TOO!!!!!! Optimal reading light :blush:. That design is love o.o, three shelves lined in a row and they are stacked in threes :o, and it's mirrored on the other wall, I WANT O_O...And you can hang stuff off them too :blush:??? It looks like each shelf holds a fair amount of books :drool:. The colors work well, white on a baby blue backdrop, nice ^.^. The ceiling is a little close, but hey nothing is perfect. Soooo I'll be around later to take those two walls off your hands, I mean who really needs four walls =D?

Oh also it looks like you are floating in that last picture :o. I attribute it to the camera angle, or you being a ghost, I haven't decided which yet.

Hey if you can't get excited about amazing shelves and optimal reading light what can you get excited about?

Hey if you can't get excited about amazing shelves and optimal reading light what can you get excited about?

AHEM i was in the picture too ya know <_<

haha jk i see what you mean. my life would be very different without amazing shelves and optimal reading lights :)

I've always loved your hair. You look handsome. Also the person who uploaded this- i assume it's you- has awesome taste in music :D --blessthefall hint--

thank you dina

you look awesome like always and btw blessthefall is my absolutly favourite :ohyeah:

Say hi to my favourite guy.

Just for you, Dina, I'm going to get this back:

2615_1115308693418_1547970336_30895786_7908141_n.jpg

I think I should have some say, at least I come on chat UNLIKE DINA :tongue0020:

and I say NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Short is so much better on you!!!!