The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Post Pictures Of Yourselves Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My new braces etc. Looking rough, didn't want to get ready today.

Last night.

Aw, love the jacket! Braces look nice :)

Your hair is perfect.

some new ones of me:

297420_4532211147509_1755945964_n.jpg

LEO! Looking great Ashley <3

Arie you are so cute!

Hey,hey (:

539031_424847987558708_124983368_n.jpg

547244_432321020144738_658765053_n.jpg

Love the outfits!

Removed picture on request of poster - Maestro

Edited by G.Threepwood - Mighty Pirate

New one

^Thank you!

You have any pictures of that Cosplay yet? Miss JUVIAAAA. XD

This one I absolutely love haha. Gray and Natsu are supposed to be fighting, Mira in the middle and creepy Juvia hugs Gray, yeah :P Natsu's wig is so crappy xD

A random one

Stalker Juvia xD

And an individual one which I absolutely hate b/c I look so freaking awkward and way shorter than usual haha. Ah well.

Well we're not professional cosplayers, but we did have some fun xD

Warned you

Don't open; it's only for Jade

Dina you look awesome in the first one and OMG you look so freaking cool in the Fairy Tail one's. I wish I had money to do stuff like this. D: I want the blue wig and I remember the conversation before about that Natsu wig. xD Put a smile on my face!

For some reason my computer has troulbe doing multiquote posts these days, so....

@ Chris: You look like you had an awesome time with your brother while on vacation. Set a good example for your little bro... I know you will! :yesyes:

@ Jeremy: I heard that Chuck Norris is afraid of you. Is that true? :unsure:

@ Jade: I think it's the first picture on Aug. 12th... I love your eyes in that picture. I like that you have fun with the photos you take too. :o

@ Arie: Your photos SOOO match your personality. You are such a fun/kind/amazing person and I love your smile! :lol:

@ Ashley: Long time no see, but you look as good as ever. I REALLY like the lip ring, it gives a great personality vibe. B)

@ Dina: I didn't look at the picture meant for Jade. :puh: but your other picture shows why the Gods and Goddesses came from Greece! ;)

Arie, you got a stunning smile. Miss you, chica! :]

Stunning eye makeup! You look gorgeous. :]

A few of mine. I did another photoshoot with my brother when he was in town. Credit goes to him for the lighting effects.

And a picture of my friend and I at a club/bar.

I lighted my hair. I'm thinking about going back to being a blonde. =P

:ohyeah:

Well that colour is alright too....:P....really like it actually :hug:!

Nice to see you back here, lotsa things must have happened.

(and why does ur friend wear a black circle in the middle of her face....I bet she'd look better without it!)

For some reason my computer has troulbe doing multiquote posts these days, so....

@ Chris: You look like you had an awesome time with your brother while on vacation. Set a good example for your little bro... I know you will! :yesyes:

@ Jeremy: I heard that Chuck Norris is afraid of you. Is that true? :unsure:

@ Jade: I think it's the first picture on Aug. 12th... I love your eyes in that picture. I like that you have fun with the photos you take too. :o

@ Arie: Your photos SOOO match your personality. You are such a fun/kind/amazing person and I love your smile! :lol:

@ Ashley: Long time no see, but you look as good as ever. I REALLY like the lip ring, it gives a great personality vibe. B)

@ Dina: I didn't look at the picture meant for Jade. :puh: but your other picture shows why the Gods and Goddesses came from Greece! ;)

awe thanks :)

Dina, you are the cutest!!!

Jon, thanks so much. That is so sweet!!!

Tara, Miss you more!!!! Thanks so much!! As usual you look fierce as hell!! LOVE!!

Ashley, gorgeous as usual. That color blue looks amazing on you!!

you are so beautiful!

aw your dress is mermaid-ish; super pretty!

New one

You have dark eyelashes; you lucky girl :P

Your brother is talented and I absolutely like your look :D

You're cute! but now I want some Starbucks :(

me faking short hair

you are so beautiful!

aw your dress is mermaid-ish; super pretty!

Your brother is talented and I absolutely like your look :D

You're cute! but now I want some Starbucks :(

me faking short hair

OMG IS THAT A TILE FLOOR???? Pff, epic shelves, tile floors, someone's got it made...:P

Stunning eye makeup! You look gorgeous. :]

And a picture of my friend and I at a club/bar.

Thank you and you look amazing in all of your photos! So healthy!

Looking cute!

you are so beautiful!

me faking short hair

Thank you! Short hair would totally suit you!

OMG IS THAT A TILE FLOOR???? Pff, epic shelves, tile floors, someone's got it made...:P

lol I can't have carpet because I get terrible allergies :P

you really do like my room Dax <_<

Thank you! Short hair would totally suit you!

thanks!

^Mermaid-ish? Haha I haven't heard that one yet. Its sequins. Thanks though! You look great!

My friend randomly took this pic yesterday at Uni. Probably the only picture I actually like of myself haha

me faking short hair

You are so adorable! Loving the hair!

My friend randomly took this pic yesterday at Uni. Probably the only picture I actually like of myself haha

I love it. You have such beautiful teeth!

@ Joanne, sorry I missed your picture before. >.< I hope this doesn't bother you, but your look reminds me so much of the 1980s for some reason.... minus the big hair of the 80's. I loved the 1980's btw. :P

@ Arie: You have many great pictures Arie! You are right though in that is a wonderful picture of you that your friend took!

@ Donna: hmmm... I'm a bit surprised Dax even noticed the tile floors or shelves. :rolleyes: Because I'm SURE that's what he was focusing on. :rolleye::P

@ Jade: love the leather jacket! You seem to be able to pull off a variety of looks really well. I guess when you look good, you just look good.

@ Ashley: last picture of you, my favorite you've posted. You look great!

@ Lindy: Did great grandma Noura cheat on Grampy? How did he get such good-looking kids, grandkids and great grand kids? I KNEW she always had eyes for postman! :puh:

Dina you look awesome in the first one and OMG you look so freaking cool in the Fairy Tail one's. I wish I had money to do stuff like this. D: I want the blue wig and I remember the conversation before about that Natsu wig. xD Put a smile on my face!

Thaaaaank you! Yeah cosplaying costs damn it :( I bet you could pull off any character!

best.compliment.ever ajahshf thank you JonJon <33

I lighted my hair. I'm thinking about going back to being a blonde. =P

I think it'd suit you, being blond. I also think thicker eyebrows would look amazing on you. Anywho looking stunning!

me faking short hair

haha indeed. I hardly ever use mascara :D

Your hair looks amazing in any length!

Dina, you are the cutest!!!

Thank you darling!

Simply beautiful!

You are the cutest girl ever!