The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Post Pictures Of Yourselves Thread

@ Lindy: Did great grandma Noura cheat on Grampy? How did he get such good-looking kids, grandkids and great grand kids? I KNEW she always had eyes for postman! :puh:

aw thanks this made me smile Jon :)

You are the cutest girl ever!

thaaank you Dina!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Jade: You're extremely photogenic! Seems like you never take a bad picture. :o

My friend Carlyn and I were talking about trilby hats yesterday. I didn't know what they were. When she showed me them I told her I owned one, but now I'm not so sure... is this a trilby hat?

Me tipping my cap to the forum! ;)

Me looking rather like an unkempt Amish person. Probably one of my last pictures before my hair starts turning grey. :icontwisted8pz:

JADE!!!!!!! You look so pretty. *is jealous*

Haha, thank you.

I don't understand how you could say that and then post the MOST BEAUTIFUL pictures of yourself! :o

I don't like my eyes or freckles. xD Thank you. xD

@ Jade: You're extremely photogenic! Seems like you never take a bad picture. :o

Thank you and you look awesome!

Your eyes... they are hypnotising...

Haha thanks. xD

My friend Carlyn and I were talking about trilby hats yesterday. I didn't know what they were. When she showed me them I told her I owned one, but now I'm not so sure... is this a trilby hat?

Me looking rather like an unkempt Amish person. Probably one of my last pictures before my hair starts turning grey. :icontwisted8pz:

You look exactly as I imagined you! :o Looking great I love the hat!

One of me from last night. A little blurry.

You hate your eyes and freckles? I WANT your eyes AND freckles!!

Thank you Kimberley! :hug: Winter is coming so.. hey why not?

Thanks Dalmore, I didn't know it was a Heisenberg hat. :o I like the name.

Thank you Jade! Great smile btw in your latest picture! :D I don't like to smile in the pictures I put up, but I love to see other's smiles. *shrugs*

Thanks Lindy. I figured it was important to know what great grampy looks like, so when they try to take him away to the old folks home you know which old man to rescue. :doh:

You hate your eyes and freckles? I WANT your eyes AND freckles!!

Awww Haha, thank you. xD You can have them. :P

Thank you Kimberley! :hug: Winter is coming so.. hey why not?

Thanks Dalmore, I didn't know it was a Heisenberg hat. :o I like the name.

Thank you Jade! Great smile btw in your latest picture! :D I don't like to smile in the pictures I put up, but I love to see other's smiles. *shrugs*

Thanks Lindy. I figured it was important to know what great grampy looks like, so when they try to take him away to the old folks home you know which old man to rescue. :doh:

I never smiled in photos properly before, but since I've had braces I can't help myself. Plus I have fat lips since I got them. XD Thank you. >.<

Looking handsome as always! I think I've told you before but the facial hair suit you loads :D Loving tha hat as well haha!

That top! I like it! ANOTHER ONE. (I hope you read this in Thor's voice). Looking gorgeous Jade, you need to smile more often! :D

I think you look great! I like the hat...you should let me borrow it one day. ;]

You look fantastic, hun! I really love the top (or is it a dress?) I like how big and bright your eyes. You can certainly grab attention.