The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Post Pictures Of Yourselves Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another photoshoot...and I am back to being a blonde! :]

omgsh you're gorgeous!

@ Sarah: As always I love your eyes! Really like the glasses too Sarrie! Not only that but you have a lovely smile.

@ Joe: Always enjoy your pics, seems like you are often having a great time and I really think it's cool how you show a carefree, devil-may-care (as Luna Lovegood might say) attitude. No disrespect meant by that comment, with respects to your faith. Really liked the response to lil Chris.. spot on!

@ Cutiesmartgurl: Great pics and great smile! I think it's awesome when people experiment with hair colour, but I like the darker hair better for you. None the less, the glasses are shiek and a cool accessary to the blonde hair, they go great with it!

@ Jade: Matt is right on with his comment about your eyes Jade. Cute smile even if you're concealing the teeth this time.

@ Ashley: Artsy and cool.. love the pic. Do you play the guitar? Or was it just for the picture? Either way, you look great as always.

@ Tara: Kinda going back a ways here, but yes.. you can borrow my hat any time you wish. Did your brother take the most recent pictures of you again? He/You both have quite the sense for photography. Don't know what it is with me and the blonde hair, but I prefer when you have darker hair, which is simply a personal preference and not indicative of anything else, because you look wonderful no matter the hair color.

thank you! that is my guitar but I don't know how to play it. I'm just learning right now!

@ Jade looking Good as always Chicka

@ Tara looking good(:

@ Ashley pretty as always (:

@ the rest of yall looking good :)

thank you :)

omgz you know what omg get ugly ;)

haha I'm joking I don't talk like that. but nice editing, again :D

Unfortunately that has surpassed my knowledge of how to talk like a little idiot...... haha

Its not really nice editing, I just loaded up the contrast and added grain and then some terrible words and a love heart. But thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks :D

@ Joe: Always enjoy your pics, seems like you are often having a great time and I really think it's cool how you show a carefree, devil-may-care (as Luna Lovegood might say) attitude. No disrespect meant by that comment, with respects to your faith. Really liked the response to lil Chris.. spot on!

Man, why take every moment in life seriously? There is really no point, I know when I can have fun and when I need to be serious. I like to make the most of my fun time. No disrespect at all, thank you.

Can I please be your bff????

Hahahahahahahahahaha!

First off I want you to have a good hard think, "do I reeeally want to be that dudes BFF? He has a few loose bolts rattling around upstairs"

IS IT WORTH IT?

Do you want to take that risk?

Hahahahahahahahahaha!

First off I want you to have a good hard think, "do I reeeally want to be that dudes BFF? He has a few loose bolts rattling around upstairs"

IS IT WORTH IT?

Do you want to take that risk?

Ummm..... YES. Serious people are no fun!

Ummm..... YES. Serious people are no fun!

Too right they are!

Well then lets be BFF's and go on crazy adventures and fight dragons and warlocks and Nazi's and dinosaurs and ducklings. Even though you live on just about the opposite side of the world... But it doesn't even matter because everyone knows that the USA is the greatest country in the world and way better than New Zealand. Don't worry about coming to me, send me your address and I'll come to you and we can adventure-er-ize it up old school style.

God bless 'murika

Too right they are!

Well then lets be BFF's and go on crazy adventures and fight dragons and warlocks and Nazi's and dinosaurs and ducklings. Even though you live on just about the opposite side of the world... But it doesn't even matter because everyone knows that the USA is the greatest country in the world and way better than New Zealand. Don't worry about coming to me, send me your address and I'll come to you and we can adventure-er-ize it up old school style.

God bless 'murika

I haven't laughed this hard in a long time

Reagan shooting stuff with an MP7 while riding a flag-bearing raptor... someone's argument is invalid.

That picture is only out done by either Teddy Roosevelt shooting Big Foot with a machine gun or Washington fighting off zombies.

That picture is only out done by either Teddy Roosevelt shooting Big Foot with a machine gun or Washington fighting off zombies.

Bigfoot? Totally was convinced it was a Wookie.

---

Haven't posted in a while so here some from summer.

284594_4372366557569_1415496445_n.jpg

523915_2134284207169_182330703_n.jpg

Edited by The Midnight Q

This was one recently :)

awe you're gorgeous!

Simon (my rabbit) says it's time for bed ^_^

awe :P

Bigfoot? Totally was convinced it was a Wookie.

---

Haven't posted in a while so here some from summer.

284594_4372366557569_1415496445_n.jpg

523915_2134284207169_182330703_n.jpg

attractive ;) as usual!

This is meant as a compliment, but you remind me sooo much of Kelly Clarkson, especially in these music video screen caps. Very nice! :]

This was one recently :)

Gorgeous! I love your smile.

Simon (my rabbit) says it's time for bed ^_^

Okay, I am going to sound childish for a few seconds, but...

CUUUUUUUUTE!

I am a sucker for rabbits! They are utterly cute, warm, fuzzy, fluffy. <3

Correct me if I'm wrong, but yours looks like a broken chocolate Holland lop. :]

This is meant as a compliment, but you remind me sooo much of Kelly Clarkson, especially in these music video screen caps. Very nice! :]

awe thank you!! i've never gotten that before! so sweet! :)