The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Post Pictures Of Yourselves Thread

thank you! i love your piercings! I'm thinking about getting my eyebrow done

Eeyup! I got mine removed the other day. :( I'm super sad about it. I ended up yanking on it in my sleep like 2 months ago and since then it hasn't healed right. If you do it, take super good care of it. Eyebrow piercings are so sensitive it's crazy. If you're like me where you sleep on your face a lot, it so is not the right piercing. LOL I can't help it. I always wake up on my face. XD

409366_369561656465993_1228883251_n.jpg

All gone now. It's all red now. :\

I did get my ear pierced though the same day I took it out. XD

387868_369464903142335_95946163_n.jpg

Edited by Midnight Toker
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eeyup. I used to be a piercer ages ago and I used to have a face full of metal. XD

Nice haircut! It looks good on you. :D

You got some bangin' bangs there :P Very nice!

thank you!

oh and here's a picture of me and my dog :P

403429_4942105274606_1685681467_n.jpg

ummm... ofc she is :puh: ... just look at Noura and I! :o

BoMa and Ariebelles and Lindy are lucky they have such naturally beautiful grandparents to pass on such superior genes.

awww love this post!!! :wub::blush:

Best family ever!!

Is your dog's name Lassie? If not, can I call it Lassie? XD

haha her name's Callie but I'm sure she'd come if you called her Lassie...she gets too excited with any sort of attention haha

Ashley, thanks love!!! So are you!! Love the bangs!!

you're welcome and thank you :P

Eeyup. I used to be a piercer ages ago and I used to have a face full of metal. XD

Nice haircut! It looks good on you. :D

Sounds like the dude I used to have. I haven't seen him since I stopped stretching my ears though. Sadly. >.<

Haven't posted one of myself for a while. Spazz out moment.

Thank you guys! smile.gif

Eeyup!

haha her name's Callie but I'm sure she'd come if you called her Lassie...she gets too excited with any sort of attention haha

you're welcome and thank you :P

Aww, that is a cute name. :) I love dog's like that. My dog is like that. :D

Sounds like the dude I used to have. I haven't seen him since I stopped stretching my ears though. Sadly. >.<

Haven't posted one of myself for a while. Spazz out moment.

What size are your ears? I'm at 9/16th of an inch. I think I'm stopped here. Still not sure.

Also, that picture made me choke on my soda cause I laughed harder than I should have. XD Love your ink btw. I wanna get the Deathly Hallows Tattooed on me. Gonna do it for x-mas. Also, Avengers? The Hobbit? If you say you like Doctor Who I might ask you to marry me. LOL

Not me but a picture I took.

Merry Christmas

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS PRICELESS! How did he do that?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS PRICELESS! How did he do that?

Haha, chur.

I had the camera set with a shutter speed of about 3-4 seconds (How long it takes to take the picture).

He stood as still as possible.

My sister moved the sparkler across in that arch.

BAM

That is how you urinate fire

Haha, chur.

I had the camera set with a shutter speed of about 3-4 seconds (How long it takes to take the picture).

He stood as still as possible.

My sister moved the sparkler across in that arch.

BAM

That is how you urinate fire

Oh dude, that is sick! I have got to try this some day. My camera kinda sucks at the moment though. Doubt I could do this with my phone.. well.. maybe..

Thanks for telling me the secret of urinating fire man.

What size are your ears? I'm at 9/16th of an inch. I think I'm stopped here. Still not sure.

Also, that picture made me choke on my soda cause I laughed harder than I should have. XD Love your ink btw. I wanna get the Deathly Hallows Tattooed on me. Gonna do it for x-mas. Also, Avengers? The Hobbit? If you say you like Doctor Who I might ask you to marry me. LOL

My ears used to be 10mm but I took them out because I grew out of my emo stage. >.<

Actually, I have a framed picture of Doctor Who in my bedroom, my brother brought it back from abroad about 5 years ago. :P I LOVE doctor who. >.<