The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Post Pictures Of Yourselves Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha spot on :P I have a big book case at the other side of the room, but I keep my very favourite books and my cds next to the bed :P Thank you darling <3

makes sense to me! :P and you're welcome! :)

Your cat is not amused lol

From earlier today.

262182_2174030680806_1400112895_n.jpg

she was focusing on my lunch that was on the table haha :P

looking good!

Adorable picture, and such a cute cat! Reminds me of my cat when he was a kitten :)

thank you! :)

I was at the most beautiful place of Athens yesterday :]

you're handsome!

I know it's probably not what you wanna hear :P but you look adooorable *pinches cheeks*

LOL Nah, it's fine. I don't mind looking younger than I am. I hear it will come in handy later on in life. XD We'll see right?

My most recent one

I love your glasses. ^_^ You are also very cute. Just sayin'. XD

LOL Nah, it's fine. I don't mind looking younger than I am. I hear it will come in handy later on in life. XD We'll see right?

I love your glasses. ^_^ You are also very cute. Just sayin'. XD

haha that's what I think! :D

Me too! I wanted them on black, but purple looked good as well! Thank you :3

Don't often take pics of myself, but as I haven't posted one for a while, here ya go!

Cute!

Edited by Nekyia

Ah yes but you have to do it quickly! It's always so awkward when someone catches you taking photos of yourself laugh.gif

And thank you! ^^

OMG that happened to me recently haha!! It was so awkward, I tried to laugh at it but the woman just looked bothered :((((

Don't often take pics of myself, but as I haven't posted one for a while, here ya go!

looking good ;)

I always take pictures in the elevator..

you're so pretty!

i made this, look how different a year makes! last year I was in the hospital for cutting too deep and then this year i'm almost 11 months clean from it! so crazy!!

I always take pictures in the elevator..

I can't see if you have no make up on or if you have a natural make up on, but it suits you, you're so pretty! Loving the outfit, simple and nice!

i made this, look how different a year makes! last year I was in the hospital for cutting too deep and then this year i'm almost 11 months clean from it! so crazy!!

Can I have the sweatshirt like NOW *.* I absolutely love your hair and you look so much more refreshed than last year! Stay strong c:

Edited by Nekyia

Well done, if I may say so...:)

i'm so happy for you ashley! i know what it's like, you are so gorgeous girl!!

and opposite of gorgeous... i always hated my small lips, so i got the brilliant idea - i make them bigger with makeup!!! woohooooo

... now i know why i have small lips. they keep me from looking CRAZY!! haha

and opposite of gorgeous... i always hated my small lips, so i got the brilliant idea - i make them bigger with makeup!!! woohooooo

haha that's funny!

"Opposite of gorgeous" she says. You crazy woman? You look amazing :blush: You have perfect eyebrows asdfgh *.*

i'm so happy for you ashley! i know what it's like, you are so gorgeous girl!!

You don't have small lips. I love your lips the way they are, you still look really hot here Ingrid! As always ;):drool:

Edited by Nordhausen