Post Pictures Of Yourselves Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We tried to look cool

bo$$life

haha omg love this. too cute

hahah just a photoshopped photo of JGL and I ;)

I tweeted this to him btw lol :D

omg love this!!!!

me and my sister being excited that the world didn't end

but omg :ohyeah:

also not to sound creepy but there's something distinctly Emma-like about you

when did I write 'every female facebook status ever'? and um she's my fave actress and that is a huge compliment for me.

I too wanted to be a 'matress' but I didn't have the opportunity, so I turned to photography and more specifically photo

editing, then a bit of digital painting, now graphic design and web design. Each with their own, right?

when did I write 'every female facebook status ever'? and um she's my fave actress and that is a huge compliment for me.

I too wanted to be a 'matress' but I didn't have the opportunity, so I turned to photography and more specifically photo

editing, then a bit of digital painting, now graphic design and web design. Each with their own, right?

Absolutely. Though if you still want to be an actress I have a camera and AGUIJhgfbXOPHE&%$5&

sorry dunno where that was going. :rolleye:

more new pics.

got snake bites tonight:

Now I sure don't know why you think you need that metal in your face but it beats the lip-ring you had before....from a distance those things look like remnants of your last meal...

:rolleye: Shit I sound horrible....I just think you don't need piercings.

Now I sure don't know why you think you need that metal in your face but it beats the lip-ring you had before....from a distance those things look like remnants of your last meal...

I know you don't mean to be rude but many people are pretty self-conscious about the way they look. This comment can be taken very badly. I think it would have been better for you to not be so public about not liking something that is clearly already on her face.

---

Ashley, you always look gorgeous. I think that your piercings are great because they are how you express yourself! The pictures with your sister are super adorable too!

I know you don't mean to be rude but many people are pretty self-conscious about the way they look. This comment can be taken very badly. I think it would have been better for you to not be so public about not liking something that is clearly already on her face.

---

Ashley, you always look gorgeous. I think that your piercings are great because they are how you express yourself! The pictures with your sister are super adorable too!

Arie I'm just saying what I think. She doesn't have to listen or give a damn about it.

Edited by 130671

thanks for the comment. i'm used to people not liking my lip rings, but there are guys out there who do like them :)

---

thank you :)

thanks for the comment. i'm used to people not liking my lip rings, but there are guys out there who do like them :)

If those are the guys you like then it has done it's job.

:rolleyes::hug:

Arie,Arie,Arie...always stirring the pot! Tsk,tsk,tsk...you rebel rouser you.

Listen! All of ya are gorgeous fu**ers! I should know,I've been to all of your houses when you were asleep. Muahahaha

Arie,Arie,Arie...always stirring the pot! Tsk,tsk,tsk...you rebel rouser you.

Listen! All of ya are gorgeous fu**ers! I should know,I've been to all of your houses when you were asleep. Muahahaha

Why don't you disappear again, huh? JK come back! :P:hug:

^ love your lipstick! Or is it lipgloss :3

My sister and I ^^ (and my baby alpaca plush Wu Fan)

omg that plushie aaaaaaaaaaarr adorable <3 The little girl girl is so cute and you look gorgeous as always :D

just me and my kitty:

Loving the piercings <3 You look nice!

It's both mixed together.. are you on the right or is that your sister.. the reason im asking is cause you or her look alittle bit like Evanna Lynch.

Yeah I'm on the right. You know, you're not the first one to say that here! :D I take it as a compliment