The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Post Pictures Of Yourselves Thread

i like the first pic alot!

and that's a massive scar :o why did you have to have surgery?

Thanks :) I had scoliosis (curvature of the spine). I had an "S" curve. My main curve was 65 degrees and they brought it down to 25 degrees. My spine still was proceeding to curve even after I stopped growing (not as fast as when I was growing and had growth spurts during puberty)... so it had to be corrected to prevent any problems in the future and at my age the recovery time a much quicker. 

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, Ashley :) It did. I'm still recovering of course. It's a process that can take a year because of the bone fusion they do. But I can do a lot of things. I just have some limitations and can't do certain physical activities for a while. Like intense sports lol which I don't play any, but if I did, I'd have to wait a year to do some certain sports. 

loving these pics! that's so awesome that you got to go there!

Thank you! It was amazing. XD

You make that sandcastle? :P

Awesome

Here's an oldie from 2009 in Berlin by Brandenburg Gate 

480318_1492799806009_741737021_n.jpg

Here's my scar that's healing from my spine surgery from earlier this month.

576572_1494757734956_1498127071_n.jpg

Nice pictures and haha funnily enough everything is made out of polystyrene type of material. :P They just paint it to look real.

Oh an you're looking good, :)

Thank you Ash and Dina.

I have over 800 but I just chose a few to post. Best birthday ever,

Includes everything I had a photo with, it's all material. XD

Edited by magicbeans

Thanks, Ashley :) It did. I'm still recovering of course. It's a process that can take a year because of the bone fusion they do. But I can do a lot of things. I just have some limitations and can't do certain physical activities for a while. Like intense sports lol which I don't play any, but if I did, I'd have to wait a year to do some certain sports. 

you're welcome! yeah that sounds intense. My mom just had surgery on her back and she has so many limitations as well! so i can understand what you're going through...ust cause i see it everyday! hah

hi everyone!!

you're so gorgeous!

you're welcome! yeah that sounds intense. My mom just had surgery on her back and she has so many limitations as well! so i can understand what you're going through...ust cause i see it everyday! hah

Yeah lol It'll be nice when I'm all back to normal. Every day is better so it's good :) lol

Great picture...cute corgi and beautiful girl  ^_^

thank you!

Yeah! They are super adorable! I wanted to run away with my friend's Corgi! Plus they gave him a really cute name; Nigel! haha

they are!! but i'm really excited! my mom said if i pay for everything than i can get my own corgi! :P so i know what i'm saving my money for!

You look good Ash!

thanks! :)

thanks! no it doesn't. I bought it through their website though. it has a cool symbol on the back!

why won't you wear them?!

All my tour shirts/hoodie's I don't like wearing. Once the colour fades etc they're ruined. I keep them as novelty. >.<