from yesterday:

Aw thanks! As do you... always! Hahah

Oh my. :o

I'm hoping that's a good "Oh my" and not "Oh my you are a hideous beast" :P

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do I actually look like I'm in my 30s? A person on fb just said this and it strikes me as odd because in real life people always tell me I look younger than my age, so maybe it's the camera? I don't know.

Lol yes mistress you DO look like a person in her 30s... :P ....get used to it....the good times are over :yesyes:  :D 

It's not my face but.. I did it, finally :D

My friend had hers done when she was 15 and I loved it. I went to get mine done but they said no because I was too skinny and it would grow out.

I love it Linda!

Lol yes mistress you DO look like a person in her 30s... :P ....get used to it....the good times are over :yesyes:  :D

I don't have to get used to anything, I'm 23. And I know I don't look like in my 30s irl, so I just wanted to know if I come off like this in pictures or it was just these specific ones. But I get the bitterness of your comment, you just want to feel younger again. It's okay.

It's not my face but.. I did it, finally :D

Perfection!

I don't have to get used to anything, I'm 23. And I know I don't look like in my 30s irl, so I just wanted to know if I come off like this in pictures or it was just these specific ones. But I get the bitterness of your comment, you just want to feel younger again. It's okay.

Uhmm....ok, massive fact-check fail on my part.

Wasn't meant to sound bitter though, I thought you'd just do some funny retort.

Sorry mistress :P

Been a little while.

I seen this and had to comment boob! Your hair has gotten so much longer since the last photo. :o

I took this one when the UK had nice weather about a week or so ago. Messing around as per. I don't like smiling now I have a brace my chin goes weird.

Whaddup. I never get photos taken of me, kinda wish I did. I'm 20 and most of the time the photos are taken from me, not of.

These are about the only two worth posting

Dad, me and my brother

60512_599963230014397_2129551008_n.jpg

Horrible facials

936864_604962382847815_1954887474_n.jpg

cut my bangs back

Nice. Was there some kind of event you attended to? (judging from the name tag I see there)

I seen this and had to comment boob! Your hair has gotten so much longer since the last photo. :o

I took this one when the UK had nice weather about a week or so ago. Messing around as per. I don't like smiling now I have a brace my chin goes weird.

Whatever else you have, your eyes and hair look as awesome as ever :D

Haha Joe you say that like 20 is old. I'm 20. You look awesome in the one with your family. >.<

It is! I feel like a 17 year old haha. But still, I wish there were more photos of me floating around...

Also thanks homie! Gotta rock the Hardcore clothing

You all look amazing!

Why do I always look so sad xD

Sad is beautiful in every way! Love your style, I say it every time haha :D

Horrible facials

936864_604962382847815_1954887474_n.jpg

Horrible Perfect facials. There fixed :P

I've been looking at the perfection that your hair is for 5 mins straight. Gorgeous!