The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Post Pictures Of Yourselves Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You all look amazing!

Why do I always look so sad xD

I wonder if sad is really the proper description. I think it's probably fair to say I know little to nothing about you (I'm getting lazy on the forums T_T), so I can only use your photo as evidence for analysis. I don't see sadness in this photo, there's too much preparation. Now by preparation I don't mean you slaved away for hours before you took this picture, but I don't get the sense of apathy that comes with a person who's sad, I don't see that lack of care in this photo. Some strands of your hair are braided in a nice pattern while the rest of your hair is a little messy. This works really well for you. It's focused, but not too tidy. Furthermore it doesn't look like you're wearing much make up, and it looks really nice. You have a lot of natural beauty, and it's utilized in this photo. Additionally it appears this photo was shot during the day, however, you utilize an additional light source. This is very apparent when you look at the top left shoulder. Also if you focus on the left eye (your left, not the photo's) you'll see one light source on the Iris and sclera which looks squarish. This leads me to believe it's a window. There's another light source on the right pupil, which is fainter and rounder, which leads me to believe it's an incandescent light bulb (there's also an orangish tinge), This focus on lighting further suggests a lack of apathy to me.The piercings on your ear suggest to me someone who's comfortable with who they are, and comfortable enough to change who they are if they want to (those are really cool btw, especially the earring ^.^). Albeit you can be sad and not be apathetic, but I don't see the sadness in this photo. Maybe a little lost, but someone who knows who they are. It's really a great photo. The incandescent light brings out your hair while the natural light brings out your natural skin tone and the rich blue of your eyes.There's a nice duality to the photo.

@Tom: You're rocking the long hair bro, keep it up.

Gorgeous! I love the colour of your eyes in the sunlight!

thanks!

I seen this and had to comment boob! Your hair has gotten so much longer since the last photo. :o

I took this one when the UK had nice weather about a week or so ago. Messing around as per. I don't like smiling now I have a brace my chin goes weird.

you're so cute!

You all look amazing!

you're so pretty!!

Nice. Was there some kind of event you attended to? (judging from the name tag I see there)

it's my name tag for work ha

The air conditioning and my driver side window isn't working. It got a bit warm in the car > :(

945301_1520004006097_1716015988_n.jpg

love this one! aha so cute

another picture of me but from yesterday:

431921_10201375201646172_1249659012_n.jp

I seen this and had to comment boob! Your hair has gotten so much longer since the last photo. :o

I took this one when the UK had nice weather about a week or so ago. Messing around as per. I don't like smiling now I have a brace my chin goes weird.

Nice weather for once? (Then again my definition of nice weather is cold, raining, gloomy, and sad.)

Looking good :)

You all look amazing!

Your pretty face isn't making us sad though.

thanks!

you're so cute!

you're so pretty!!

it's my name tag for work ha

love this one! aha so cute

another picture of me but from yesterday:

431921_10201375201646172_1249659012_n.jp

You look nice Ashley, very spring-ey. (if that's a word)

The air conditioning and my driver side window isn't working. It got a bit warm in the car > :(

945301_1520004006097_1716015988_n.jpg

Pretty ballin, dude. Mirrored right? You car isn't right hand drive is it?

------

Sister's friend is a photographer and we took a bunch of random shots after her graduation photos.

600667_2382204525022_1313652236_n.jpg

------

Sister's friend is a photographer and we took a bunch of random shots after her graduation photos.

Thanks haha yeah it's mirrored and that's a snazzy pic you got there. Very cool!

Nice weather for once? (Then again my definition of nice weather is cold, raining, gloomy, and sad.)

Looking good :)

Your pretty face isn't making us sad though.

You look nice Ashley, very spring-ey. (if that's a word)

------

we can make springy a word haha. and thanks.

btw, you look amazingly hott

• 2 weeks later...

Very noice rifle you've got there man.With that scope I'm assuming it's for game hunting? If not, tac that shiz out!

Haha, I did that face on purpose because I am so br00t4l haha.

Its actually not mine man, it belongs to my brothers friend. I forget exactly what make it is, but its a real new company though, and its an AR-15 (obviously) with a random scope my brother had lying around home. Such a nice rifle to hold, I asume he intends on using it for hunting but I'm not sure, hes only had it a week and hasn't fired it yet.

word

969200_622523634425023_481198820_n.jpg

LOL

What kind of rifle is it ? Like the stock in particular....very martial looking, but the wall decoration tones it down nicely, with the branches looking like they come out of your ears and the butterfly over your head... :D

Friends and I went to one of my friend's land for some trigger time... we were out there for 8 hours.

Took some videos with my AK and Steyr handgun.

Well I will be staying very far away from you :P

Friends and I went to one of my friend's land for some trigger time... we were out there for 8 hours.

Took some videos with my AK and Steyr handgun.

:rolleyes: Well I'd be lying if I said I'm not jelly....