The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Post Pictures Of Yourselves Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're beauuutiful and you were totally rockin that pink hair! i don't even like pink and I love it! haha! How long did the brightness last?

thank you! :$ and for the pink ; It lasted till I re-dyed my hair. Lol, so a really long time. Let's put it this way- They said it would fade. They lied. xD

Edited by tangled.

Anna and Dina :lostit: WOW!

well, anyways... here's me pre shaving and post shaving. The goatee was getting a bit out of control.

When I'm heavier I prefer to have the goatee and when I lose weight I prefer without the goatee, but I shaved it anyway even though I have some serious dieting ahead of me (hopefully). I kind of get tired of it by mid January, even though I try to grow one every fall.

well, anyways... here's me pre shaving and post shaving. The goatee was getting a bit out of control.

When I'm heavier I prefer to have the goatee and when I lose weight I prefer without the goatee, but I shaved it anyway even though I have some serious dieting ahead of me (hopefully). I kind of get tired of it by mid January, even though I try to grow one every fall.

Aww no more Sirius :o You look good Jon! You look thin already. The picture behind you looks like you now :P

:) Thanks Kimberley, but you'll notice a big difference if I lose the weight I intend to. I mean WHEN! Power of positive thinking. :D Sirius will be back next winter! :P I'm disguising myself from the death eaters right now. :doh: Edited by Peter Pumpkinhead

:) Thanks Kimberley, but you'll notice a big difference if I lose the weight I intend to. I mean WHEN! Power of positive thinking. :D Sirius will be back next winter! :P I'm disguising myself from the death eaters right now. :doh:

The ministry too :P Good luck ^.^

I don't think I've ever seen you with straight hair before. :o

Haha i never get to fully straighten it, but i like it more than curly xD

Haha i take that as a compliment :P You look great yourself. I prefer the 2nd picture, however :D