The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Post Pictures Of Yourselves Thread

^Hey mate. Are your ears stretched?

Yeah they are. I'm currently at 7/16 of an inch, trying so hard to get to 1/2 of an inch but dude, I got a cracked lobe. I tried to do the stretch on my own (I used to be a piercer so I figured I could handle it) and I started to bleed. >_< I rushed to my buddy who is a piercer and now I'm stuck waiting till Friday to see what the damage is so I might shrink back down to 00g :(. Makes me sad but it happens I guess.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh stink mate! Did you stretch it to fast?

I've got a set to do one ear to 10mm but I cant afford it at the moment.

Yeah, tell me about it. :( I think the problem was that I didn't have any lubrication to help the taper go in. I was stretching in the shower which is usually good but I dunno. I'm cleaning the wound now. It's not so bad now cause I'm cleaning it religiously.

Sweet! Thanks! I don't post much but when I do, I gotta warn you, I go a little nuts. haha, I went on Captain America spree last time.

That's fine Captain America is awesome. :D

thank you both :P

here are some pics from the first day of orientation at uni :P

my orientation shirt :)'

my mom in her Regent mom shirt :P i thought it was cute that she got one :P

me and my mom:

thank you both :P

here are some pics from the first day of orientation at uni :P

my orientation shirt :)'

my mom in her Regent mom shirt :P i thought it was cute that she got one :P

me and my mom:

You is purdy :P and it looks like orientation week wasn't so bad after all! Mine's on the 24th. Wish I was going to a christian university D:

Edited by mischief.managed

You is purdy :P and it looks like orientation week wasn't so bad after all! Mine's on the 24th. Wish I was going to a christian university D:

thank you :P i still have two days of it. i have to leave early on friday though because of a doctors appointment but i'm pretty excited for tomorrow. but nervous because i won't know anyone and my mom won't be there :( hopefully i can find the girl i met today. she was really cool! the only thing i wish i could change was that i wish i was living on campus :( and yeah it's going to be cool to go to a Christian university :) we have worship tonight which was amazing! the band was great!! :D

@Ashley: Do you remember me? Cause I remember you. Congrats on University :D! I hope it all goes well for you. What are you majoring in?

That's fine Captain America is awesome. :D

Glad you agree ;) Did you like My Little Pony too? I'm trying to find more people into it. It's a good show but people don't wanna watch it cause it's a "kid's show". D:

@Ashley: Do you remember me? Cause I remember you. Congrats on University :D! I hope it all goes well for you. What are you majoring in?

i'm not sure :o i think i've seen you around on this forum! and thank you :) and i'm majoring in Cinema-Television :)

oh! i forgot to post this pic as well!

300639_2364496876007_1357947957_4011538_687414_n.jpg

i'm not sure :o i think i've seen you around on this forum! and thank you :) and i'm majoring in Cinema-Television :)

I used to be Tilted Halo? Sam? Member? Is that like a film degree? I had a few friends just graduate with something similar. One of them is now working as a film editor. :)

Very nice photo btw :D

Edited by wunderbar

thank you :P i still have two days of it. i have to leave early on friday though because of a doctors appointment but i'm pretty excited for tomorrow. but nervous because i won't know anyone and my mom won't be there :( hopefully i can find the girl i met today. she was really cool! the only thing i wish i could change was that i wish i was living on campus :( and yeah it's going to be cool to go to a Christian university :) we have worship tonight which was amazing! the band was great!! :D

OH ASSH THATS AWSOME

you and your mom look so pretty :P

I KNOW NOT THE BEST OF ME BUT i GOT BORED

You're adorable, Sarah!

^

Lovely pet penguin! XD

I also welcome you my new pet (haven't picked out a name for him yet):

How did I miss this post? You're stunning. Consider me envious D:

And your new pet looks like a pretty cool chick haha.

Gorgeous picture :D

I decided to give the straightener (and my hair) a break today. Probably gonna get straightened tomorrow xD

and I just noticed my earphones were still in...