The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Post Pictures Of Yourselves Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're adorable, Sarah!

How did I miss this post? You're stunning. Consider me envious D:

And your new pet looks like a pretty cool chick haha.

Gorgeous picture :D

I decided to give the straightener (and my hair) a break today. Probably gonna get straightened tomorrow xD

and I just noticed my earphones were still in...

Oh heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty is simply diving and everlasting, I would love to be your knight in shining armor. If you want to talk to a good friend, honest, sweet and tender, you can do with me at any moment, I am a good person, kind, loyal and sincere. My friendship that I offer you is clean and transparent. I congratulate to you, because you are very beautiful, your beauty, your charming figure, your pleasant and angelical smile, your personality, your happiness, your charm, your kindness, your beautiful eyes, your lips soft and exquisite, delicate your hands, your legs precious Your beautiful, spectacular and divine body, you have all these qualities and more, you are a wonderful and perfect woman, your gaze is tender and sweet, penetrating my soul. The beauty of a rose has no comparison with the sweetness of your face and the beauty of your heart. I am of the people, I like to have a good relationship with all my friends.

I used to be Tilted Halo? Sam? Member? Is that like a film degree? I had a few friends just graduate with something similar. One of them is now working as a film editor.

Very nice photo btw

yes i def remember you now!! and yes i'm getting a film degree! and that's awesome! i hope i can be a film editor or something!

OH ASSH THATS AWSOME

you and your mom look so pretty :P

thank you :)

Dark picture is dark.. but I just got this bad boy today. A forest green PS3 controller. ^_^

yes totally def for sure remember you now! P

:whaa: Oh my... I am at a loss for words.

Lovely as always Ashley :)

---

No new pics so here's one I posted a month ago... not as dark as that time so it should look better.

thank you :) and why was i not invited to your beach shindig? haha

You're adorable, Sarah!

How did I miss this post? You're stunning. Consider me envious D:

And your new pet looks like a pretty cool chick haha.

Gorgeous picture :D

I decided to give the straightener (and my hair) a break today. Probably gonna get straightened tomorrow xD

and I just noticed my earphones were still in...

thank you! and you're stunning!

Ashley: You're really gorgeous. :D

Sammy: So purty! I love your hair. <3

thank you :)

Some random ones of me xD:

My favorite tee! <3

i freaking love your hair!

Sammy: So purty! I love your hair. <3

Thanks, love <3

:)

xD

Gorgeous. Just gorgeous. :drool:

Baha..ty :3

Oh heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty is simply diving and everlasting, I would love to be your knight in shining armor. If you want to talk to a good friend, honest, sweet and tender, you can do with me at any moment, I am a good person, kind, loyal and sincere. My friendship that I offer you is clean and transparent. I congratulate to you, because you are very beautiful, your beauty, your charming figure, your pleasant and angelical smile, your personality, your happiness, your charm, your kindness, your beautiful eyes, your lips soft and exquisite, delicate your hands, your legs precious Your beautiful, spectacular and divine body, you have all these qualities and more, you are a wonderful and perfect woman, your gaze is tender and sweet, penetrating my soul. The beauty of a rose has no comparison with the sweetness of your face and the beauty of your heart. I am of the people, I like to have a good relationship with all my friends.

Thank you (:

Me wifey is looking as great as ever

:blush:

thank you! and you're stunning!

You are most welcome, and thank you!

Some random ones of me xD:

My favorite tee! <3

Sooooo purdy! Your hair is awesome sauce haha.

yes i def remember you now!! and yes i'm getting a film degree! and that's awesome! i hope i can be a film editor or something!

Sweet deal! :ohyeah: They are having a bit of a hard time thanks to the market and well, this is Miami.. not one of the best places to get into the film business. I guess we do have a lot of Latino film projects here. *shrugs* They tell me that freelance is important unless you move out to California, NYC, Toronto or Dallas (for animation). I've learned so much from them it's sick, heh. ^_^

yes totally def for sure remember you now! P

There we go. ^_^ Do I look different or just more boyish?

Baha..ty :3

No problem Sammy. :yesyes:

Edited by wunderbar

@ sammy looking like prety as always :sob: I wish i had that colored skin!! i love that skin color

Aw, Sarah you're too sweet <3 having my color of skin is not always the easiest thing in the world haha.

One before the cut

Haha! My hubby is looking very attractive (and cool)! xD

Don't asl how I cut my lip. Also that was taken on Monday so 4 days ago. Crappy webcam ftw?

How did you cut your lip? I kid, I kid :P Looking good.

i freaking love your hair!

haha thanks!

Sooooo purdy! Your hair is awesome sauce haha.

haha thanks love! :3

Dina: You look nice. Seen them on Tumblr.

Thank you sweets! (:

Don't asl how I cut my lip. Also that was taken on Monday so 4 days ago. Crappy webcam ftw?

You have such a cute smile <3

One before the cut

bahaha this picture made my day! I want to grab your, well long gone, hair!

@auntie dina looking good :P LOVE THE SHIRT!! they kick ass!!

Thank you sweety pie! THEY DO, THEY FREAKING DO!!

One before the cut

Cutee!

Haha nice picture :)

And Dina.. I'm jealous of your hair. GIMMEE!!

Edited by breakevenly

Sweet deal! :ohyeah: They are having a bit of a hard time thanks to the market and well, this is Miami.. not one of the best places to get into the film business. I guess we do have a lot of Latino film projects here. *shrugs* They tell me that freelance is important unless you move out to California, NYC, Toronto or Dallas (for animation). I've learned so much from them it's sick, heh. ^_^

There we go. ^_^ Do I look different or just more boyish?

that sucks :( and i didn't recognize you because you don't have your blonde hair anymore!