The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Post Pictures Of Yourselves Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kim: You have lovely eyes!

Passion: You're very good looking. Nice scarf too.

Tom: Your hair style is nice, kinda like an indie kid. >.<

Thanks a lot!

Im still not through all previous posts (there are so many!) but seen some of you and would like to return the compliment :)

Thanks a lot!

Im still not through all previous posts (there are so many!) but seen some of you and would like to return the compliment :)

Aww, thank you. xD

381560_3127465869755_1357947957_4501741_810622231_n.jpg

I love your hair style. Gosh it's got so many layers. <3

i got a tattoo on a whim tonight haha

it's based on this lyric: "even though i'm on my own, i know i'm not alone cause i know that someone, somewhere is praying i will make it home." - Someone, Somewhere by Asking Alexandria :)

Edited by Ashley

^Awesome band AA even better live. It's a shame they do drugs and one's in rehab though. :/ Nice tattoo.

they are awesome live! from what i've seen on youtube anyways haha.

i'm pretty sure they don't do drugs anymore. Danny's not in rehab though, but he's def WAY better then he used to be.

and thank you :)

i got a tattoo on a whim tonight haha

it's based on this lyric: "even though i'm on my own, i know i'm not alone cause i know that someone, somewhere is praying i will make it home." - Someone, Somewhere by Asking Alexandria :)

God i love that song, that's a perfect idea for a tattoo. I'll have mine in a couple of months, it's a Pink Floyd lyric i just haven't decided on which part of the body to do it yet. :D

just me))

Handsome :D

God i love that song, that's a perfect idea for a tattoo. I'll have mine in a couple of months, it's a Pink Floyd lyric i just haven't decided on which part of the body to do it yet. :D

thank you! :D really? what lyric are you gonna do!?

on the subject line of tats has anyone seen the 'programmable' tattos?

so basically its an implant grid that you have surgically put under ur skin (this is the 'canvas')

then you load the design you want into this programmer then swipe ur cavas and it prints, you can change or clear the canvas whenever you want.

like, wow right?

heres a linky (:

thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/moodinq-tattoo.shtml