The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Post Pictures Of Yourselves Thread

that exists?!?! i wish there was a rock metal store here! all we have is hot topic and it's a small little store :( thanks for the link! i'm def gonna check it out!!

new pics from today:

Aww Ashley you look so nice!

Random webcam photo i think it is kind of cute

Sarah you look amazing!

Hiding my mug because I look dreadful with not sleeping at all for like a week. My face looks a little chunky because of the attempt of hiding myself. Oh well. The shirt I was talking about.

Ohhh love the shirt!

My first reaction was, ONE OF THE WEASLEYS? Haha but you have nice hair!

Really cute

@sirbenedictvs: Nice glasses

-----------

boo

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Photos from Parachute fest

Looking good Joe :o I saw someone who looked like you a few weeks ago, you weren't in Newmarket by any chance were you? :P

Damn I hate using the flash but unless I use a tripod I have to! damn indoors!

Your hair colour is beautiful :0_0:

I promise I'll take a non-gun related photo next time...

This was me a few weeks back taking my Makarov to the range for the first time.

427360_1835173929599_1547970336_32170547_89694037_n.jpg

How many guns do you have? Hiding your eyes again huh?

boo

Very pretty ^_^

Bit of a slow day for me. Haven't worn the scarf for ages, might buy a Slytherin one too.

Lindy you're too pretty. D: I love your hair and smile. D:

Thanks Jade :)

lindy ur gorgores and epic shirt jade thats pretty badass(:

Thanks Sarah :)

Very pretty ^_^

Bit of a slow day for me. Haven't worn the scarf for ages, might buy a Slytherin one too.

Thank you Kim you look so beautiful yourself. Love the scarf

Cool. I was tryying to figure out who you remind of. I think it's Devon Gummersall. (If you ever watched My so called life) Could be wrong though :D

boo

How much cuter can you actually be? <3

agsvsdg you're so pretty. That lipstick suits you very much.

Aww gosh you are SO cute!! <3

You are so beautiful!! :)

Some recent pictures of me! Haven't posted here in ages. I could not make up my mind, so I'm just going to be sooo egocentric and post three of them!! hehe. ^^

How much cuter can you actually be? <3

Thanks Dina :D

Aww gosh you are SO cute!! <3

Some recent pictures of me! Haven't posted here in ages. I could not make up my mind, so I'm just going to be sooo egocentric and post three of them!! hehe. ^^

Thank you! :blush:

and you look so beautiful yourself! Love your eyes!

Edited by infinitums

Really cute

-----------

boo

Thanks! You is looking great too!

Looking good Joe :o I saw someone who looked like you a few weeks ago, you weren't in Newmarket by any chance were you? :P

Nah I haven't been back to Auckland since last year!

Cool. I was tryying to figure out who you remind of. I think it's Devon Gummersall. (If you ever watched My so called life) Could be wrong though :D

Man everyone keeps saying I look like different actors! hahaha. I must say that that is the closest looking one in my opinion

I'm also In this one, I look like an idiot though.

Random fact, in the other photo, that red haired girl is my sister

Well it's been awhile since I've been on these forums. Might as well share my picture so people know who they're talking to.

I'm on the left :]

Ohh now i remembered you. We once talked about tattoos, i remember you wanted to have a tattoo sleeve? Looking a-dork-able :D

Sick. I was going to stretch mine but never got around to it.

You got a full sleeve? or just half?

Haha, its one of those things where you get addicted. If you go for it, make sure you do it right. Too many ppl rip their ears doing it all wrong.

Just half for now. Itching for more but money's tight right now.

Haha, its one of those things where you get addicted. If you go for it, make sure you do it right. Too many ppl rip their ears doing it all wrong.

Just half for now. Itching for more but money's tight right now.

Fair call. I did have mine up to 4mm but was only waiting a week between sizes, the 6mm kinda ripped a little bit so I ripped it out straight away and let them close back up.

I'm keen on a sleeve ae, don't know what the hell to put though.

Well it's been awhile since I've been on these forums. Might as well share my picture so people know who they're talking to.

I'm on the left :]

Nice tattoo's. And is that stretchers I see? Looking great dude. =) You pretty much have the same style of all the lads I hang out with from what I can see. They're the reason I got addicted to tattoo's and stretchers.

Nice tattoo's. And is that stretchers I see? Looking great dude. =) You pretty much have the same style of all the lads I hang out with from what I can see. They're the reason I got addicted to tattoo's and stretchers.

Thanks! I used to have my ears stretched, not anymore, they just look all saggy haha.