The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Post Pictures Of Yourselves Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is meant as a compliment, but you remind me sooo much of Kelly Clarkson, especially in these music video screen caps. Very nice! :]

Gorgeous! I love your smile.

Okay, I am going to sound childish for a few seconds, but...

CUUUUUUUUTE!

I am a sucker for rabbits! They are utterly cute, warm, fuzzy, fluffy. <3

Correct me if I'm wrong, but yours looks like a broken chocolate Holland lop. :]

haha thank you :) He's my buddy! He's not a Holland Lop. I think he's some sort of breed that's from Norway or somewhere in Scandinavia. I'm not too sure. I found him on the side of the road over 2 years ago late night while driving. Someone let the cute little sweet thing go. He's very well mannered and very domesticated. I had no problem picking him up. So I took him home and he's been by buddy ever since ^_^

FML LINDY!! You're so naturally pretty. D: I want to be you right now. D: You're so pretty. <3 Can I have your hair? Kthanksbye. >.<

Aw Jade omg I blushed when I saw that. Thanks <3

Seriously, I straightened that night since I went out, otherwise it's a mess every day you don't want it :(

Aw Jade omg I blushed when I saw that. Thanks <3

Seriously, I straightened that night since I went out, otherwise it's a mess every day you don't want it :(

I have a lot of friends saying they want my hair at college because it's so thin and straight but I hate it. I can't curl it or put it up because grips and bobbles just slide right out. :(

@ Lindy: Love your smile

@ Matt and Ashley: ummmm... *takes out wallet* how much do I have to pay for the bunny, the kitty and the doggy?

kitten's not for sale!!! the dog.....well we can talk ;) just kidding you can't have them! :P

Ashley you look so cute!! And with the kitten and the dog and it's just a slap of cute :D

awe thanks!

here's a picture from tonight:

and a couple of my kitten:

kitten's not for sale!!! the dog.....well we can talk ;) just kidding you can't have them! :P

awe thanks!

here's a picture from tonight:

and a couple of my kitten:

Aww! Adorable kittens. Plus you look amazing :D

Here are some new ones...

This is where I make my music...

Close up of me working lol

aaaaand after working on music and feeling accomplished but I appear to be pondering, which I probably am :P

Edited by Nordhausen

Ashley: you look pretty as always! I love the picture where the kitty is behind your screen, I imagine it like he just popped up behind there :P

Matt: Wow, that is quite the studio! Is it at your home? You, and everything else, is looking great, but those shoes Matt... I'm speechless. Haha, just kidding, my roomie has the same ones and they're pretty comfortable ^^

Ashley: you look pretty as always! I love the picture where the kitty is behind your screen, I imagine it like he just popped up behind there :P

Matt: Wow, that is quite the studio! Is it at your home? You, and everything else, is looking great, but those shoes Matt... I'm speechless. Haha, just kidding, my roomie has the same ones and they're pretty comfortable ^^

Thanks, Ingrid! :) Yes, this is at my home. Those are my crock slippers. I NEVER wear them out in public. haha I only wear them in the house to be comfortable haha.

Edited by Nordhausen

Matt you look awesome but omg crocks! They're looked down upon here. xD Is that where you sit to talk to us lovely people. 8D

Thanks Jade :) Those crock slippers NEVER EVER leave my house. I'd be ashamed. They're just for being comfy at home. I do sometimes talk to you all from there :P

Aww! Adorable kittens. Plus you look amazing :D

Here are some new ones...

This is where I make my music...

Close up of me working lol

aaaaand after working on music and feeling accomplished but I appear to be pondering, which I probably am :P

you look awesome! jealous of all your music stuff

thank you! and that's exactly what she did :P