The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Post Pictures Of Yourselves Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taken last night out "on the town" and seeing friends and family of friends while watching a good friend of mine perform some songs at a coffee shop/ grocery store and having tea and beer (as you see both in my hand/arm) lol

Edited by Nordhausen

Here are some new ones...

This is where I make my music...

Close up of me working lol

aaaaand after working on music and feeling accomplished but I appear to be pondering, which I probably am :P

Stop being so cool Matt, it's unfair for the rest of us :3 Nice equipment you got there!

This was a few years ago

I will never not like this picture. You look incredibly gorgeous here :3

Taken last night out "on the town" and seeing friends and family of friends while watching a good friend of mine perform some songs at a coffee shop/ grocery store and having tea and beer (as you see both in my hand/arm) lol

seems like you had fun! :)

oops some "drunk" pictures of me from saturday night

Impressive...nice makeup :)

You got some more from that day? :D

Thanks so much! Yes I do :D

you're adorable!!! love this pic <333

halloween party tonight:

Aw thanks!

I love you - you're so pretty!

Stop being so cool Matt, it's unfair for the rest of us :3 Nice equipment you got there!

I will never not like this picture. You look incredibly gorgeous here :3

Dina <33 Thanks <3

wow! smilie_sh_085.gif Your hair looks gorgeous, I love this pic!

Thank you aw :D

Matt - Nice picture! Sounds like a great night :)

Ashley - Haha you look cute!! I wanna dress up for halloween too!

so it!

Thanks so much! Yes I do :D

Aw thanks!

I love you - you're so pretty!

Dina <33 Thanks <3

Thank you aw :D

awe i love you too :P and welcome and thanks!

546942_365563640199128_1035184770_n.jpg

My profile image thing but bigger. I don't have any recent images. I took this about a month or so ago. I should take a photo today or something just for the hell of it.

This is where I make my music...

I am so super jealous of this set up man. You have no idea how much I would love something like this. Alas, I don't have the money. Perhaps if my book sells plus the writing I do on the side. One day, I can only hope. lol

you're adorable!!! love this pic <333

halloween party tonight:

Super adorable Ashley. :)

Edited by Midnight Toker

Ashley, you are seriously the cutest ever!!!

Mat... crocs are not acceptable in our society... EVER!!! Just kidding...ish.. nice pics!

Lindy, I hope you have that picture framed somwhere in your house! Its GORGEOUS!

"pretty"

Frustrated because it hasn't stopped raining since last Friday and I can't deal with this hurricane anymore!!! AH!!!!!!!!

Mat... crocs are not acceptable in our society... EVER!!! Just kidding...ish.. nice pics!

Lindy, I hope you have that picture framed somwhere in your house! Its GORGEOUS!

"pretty"

Frustrated because it hasn't stopped raining since last Friday and I can't deal with this hurricane anymore!!! AH!!!!!!!!

Awwww Arie I love you <3 You look so beautiful <3

me and my girlfriend at her graduation from university (although my beard is now gone)

546146_10151017062137161_1832782185_n.jpg

Adorable! Nice picture :D

I dressed up as this for Halloween:

311260_369225576499601_509408376_n.jpg

Which is Spike from My Little Pony. Yes, yes, I don't always watch shows for little girls but I love MLP because Lauren Faust is a genius and I've loved her since I was a kid watching Power Puff Girls. Anyway, here is Spike:

"pretty"

http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac328/Ariebella_album/Photoon10-31-12at454PM3.jpg

http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac328/Ariebella_album/Photoon10-31-12at454PM.jpg

haha, I love your frustrated photo! Filled with win. XD

546942_365563640199128_1035184770_n.jpg

My profile image thing but bigger. I don't have any recent images. I took this about a month or so ago. I should take a photo today or something just for the hell of it.

I am so super jealous of this set up man. You have no idea how much I would love something like this. Alas, I don't have the money. Perhaps if my book sells plus the writing I do on the side. One day, I can only hope. lol

Super adorable Ashley. :)

thank you! i love your piercings! I'm thinking about getting my eyebrow done

"pretty"

awe thanks :P you're so stinking cute!!!

me and my girlfriend at her graduation from university (although my beard is now gone)

546146_10151017062137161_1832782185_n.jpg

awe! that's so cute! congrats to her! :)

Hello smile.gif

OMG i love your hair