The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Umm, How Did I Do This?

Note: I put this here because it pertains to a software (iTunes)

Ok, I plugged in my iPhone to my computer and moved the iTunes page out of my vision until it finished syncing. During this, I exited out of Aperture (opens up every time I plug in my iOS device). When the sync was complete, I plugged my iPhone out of the computer and opened up the iTunes window. Somehow, this was on the screen: http://gallery.me.com/chandler.k1223/100022

After looking at it for a few seconds, bewildered at what it may be, I tried to turn on the music. I pressed Play, and Stargazer by Siousxie and the Banshees came on. This is what happened: http://gallery.me.com/chandler.k1223/100012

So, obviously, this is a built in default music video in iTunes. I have never saw it before. I exited out of it to try and see if I can duplicate it; I cannot. So, I come here to ask you guys, "how do I duplicate this?"

This is probably a dumb questions, but I don't use iTunes that much so I don't know that much about it.

Thanks!

I'm not quite sure what you mean by music video. This is one of the iTunes visualizers. You can turn it on/off by clicking view, show visualizer, or pressing cmd-T. When music is played, the visualizer creates graphics that are timed to the beat. It looks pretty good.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by music video. This is one of the iTunes visualizers. You can turn it on/off by clicking view, show visualizer, or pressing cmd-T. When music is played, the visualizer creates graphics that are timed to the beat. It looks pretty good.

I couldn't think of the right term (iTunes visualizers), so I just put default music video. Sorry for the confusion.

Thank you for telling me how to do it. And, I agree, it looks pretty cool. Thanks!