#1 ckravitz

ckravitz

Devoted Member

• Fire
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,543 posts
  • LocationSouthern Florida

Posted 23 January 2011 - 07:57 AM

Note: I put this here because it pertains to a software (iTunes)

Ok, I plugged in my iPhone to my computer and moved the iTunes page out of my vision until it finished syncing. During this, I exited out of Aperture (opens up every time I plug in my iOS device). When the sync was complete, I plugged my iPhone out of the computer and opened up the iTunes window. Somehow, this was on the screen: http://gallery.me.co...er.k1223/100022

After looking at it for a few seconds, bewildered at what it may be, I tried to turn on the music. I pressed Play, and Stargazer by Siousxie and the Banshees came on. This is what happened: http://gallery.me.co...er.k1223/100012

So, obviously, this is a built in default music video in iTunes. I have never saw it before. I exited out of it to try and see if I can duplicate it; I cannot. So, I come here to ask you guys, "how do I duplicate this?"

This is probably a dumb questions, but I don't use iTunes that much so I don't know that much about it.

Thanks!

Sisters: Jade, Kimberley, Ellen, Stef, Sarah Brothers: Ardi

#2 yorkshire

yorkshire

Energetic member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 12:40 PM

I'm not quite sure what you mean by music video. This is one of the iTunes visualizers. You can turn it on/off by clicking view, show visualizer, or pressing cmd-T. When music is played, the visualizer creates graphics that are timed to the beat. It looks pretty good.

#3 ckravitz

ckravitz

Devoted Member

• Fire
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,543 posts
  • LocationSouthern Florida

Posted 23 January 2011 - 04:20 PM

I'm not quite sure what you mean by music video. This is one of the iTunes visualizers. You can turn it on/off by clicking view, show visualizer, or pressing cmd-T. When music is played, the visualizer creates graphics that are timed to the beat. It looks pretty good.

I couldn't think of the right term (iTunes visualizers), so I just put default music video. Sorry for the confusion.

Thank you for telling me how to do it. And, I agree, it looks pretty cool. Thanks!

Sisters: Jade, Kimberley, Ellen, Stef, Sarah Brothers: Ardi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users