The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma Quote Of He Day

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The website's quote of the day made me laugh. im from the us and i can imagine her saying it.

"About the US (2002): "It's very different. Especially the way you say Emma Waaaatson."

Cute! :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

My Emma QOTD:

"Nails are fun now, too. I rarely wear colour on my hands, because I always ruin it within a day, but seeing it on my toes in the shower makes me happy."

I just found it on her facebook and was like "N'aww! Lovely!" :D . Does anyone know where/ when it's from?

The website's quote of the day made me laugh. im from the us and i can imagine her saying it.

"About the US (2002): "It's very different. Especially the way you say Emma Waaaatson."

Ok, so for everybody who wants to know how Emma says: "Watson" here the clip from her first interview with Jay Leno in 2002. The quality is not so good, sorry.

I just want to add it's awesome to see how open and unfazed she was by the media circus at that young age. And she already had dat voice. Which freaks me out a bit, as it's almost the voice of an adult Emma coming from a child.

I just want to add it's awesome to see how open and unfazed she was by the media circus at that young age. And she already had dat voice. Which freaks me out a bit, as it's almost the voice of an adult Emma coming from a child.

Well, girls suffering no voice broke, so it is possible. She was soooo cute at that time..... When I found that clip by chance I was up and away.....What a personality, what a girl - at the age of 11 or 12......

:)

• 2 months later...

From Facebook (originally from a magazine interview IIRC):

"Five Things I Can Do Now That I'm Not in Harry Potter: [...]

2) Make outrageous changes to my appearance when I please.

we're still waiting for those :P

Maybe we should get her definition for "outrageous" first, just to be on the safe side....

As she said in the "Elle-France" interview, even wearing a push up - bra with visable straps was "heavy" for her...

not counting movie roles, of course

I think cutting her hair short would be considered outrageous. It certainly was big news in the media for a long time.

There was an outrage, even though the style itself wasn't very outrageous.

There was an outrage, even though the style itself wasn't very outrageous.

The first definition I find of outrageous is "exceeding the limits of what is usual", and for 10 years Emma's 'usual' was long hair. It doesn't need to mean green hair, nose piercings and tats. ;)

The first definition I find of outrageous is "exceeding the limits of what is usual", and for 10 years Emma's 'usual' was long hair. It doesn't need to mean green hair, nose piercings and tats. ;)

that wouldn't be Emma at all. :mellow:

that would be great. Well, except the tats. They just tend to become long-term embarassments

she already has one xD :rolleye0012: mother love, classic

Mnah, this was for a charity and easy to remove afterwards.....

Would prefer something like: "I love Will!" or "Kill Will!" or "Chill with Will!" or "Only Will will...." (on the apropriate places, of course).

And yes, I find it funny.

• 3 weeks later...

From twitter:

I feel completely ridiculous wearing my Rosetta Stone headset.

Aww. As we know from the BBC1 interview, Emma + headphones = adorable. <3

Is she learning French for like realz now? :0_0:

Look.I just want to know exactly what the next ten years of my life is going to look like ok? And to have it organised on a colour coordinated calendar. Is that really too much to ask?

Emma on Twitter yesterday......

Can someone please tell her that "life" is what's happening while you're actually planning something entirely different. With or without colour.

Edited by Jonny Claus jr.