• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Emma upon arriving in Pittsburgh (reproduced in various magazines):

'Oh my God, we’re here for seven weeks? There’s nothing here.'

Having grown up in a very small town, this makes me :lol:

Emma upon arriving in Pittsburgh (reproduced in various magazines):

Well, Pittsburgh is not so well known for it's nightclubs, fashion-shows and celeb-parties. But nevertheless, she had (her own words) the "summer of her life" (whatever this means.....)

I don´t think so. If you say less about you, the people can see more of the role you are playing in you.

It would be hard, if not murderous to live this phrase in our time, because you have to give pieces of information almost everyday to get your fans happy. But in the time past it was not a bad advice and you could live after it.

For example an Actor in the 18th century wouldn´t have to give much of his life to public so if he plays Hamlet the audience would gladly accept him in his role.

Today is different and tomorrow will bee too. She don´t lives after this prace or she would have Twitter and Facebook accounts. So i think it´s done^

the most worthless piece of advice for an actress who wants to achieve something.

I think Emma has already revealed quite a bit, just by being herself and growing up in the public eye. When I see her portray a more superficial character like Sam or possibly Nicky, I can't quite suspend my disbelief. I honestly don't know if this is due to her lack of acting prowess or due to my knowledge of her real personality.

to adebsi - I want nothing more than a kiss from her to give me luck forever and ever until the world is eaten by the sun. Honestly.

To Sacred Path - She has Revlealed much yes, and she will furhter, like i said to make guys like us happy. And to your Disblief maybe its a bit of both or you are to critical, or don´t want to see her other than Hermione.

I´m not unblased when i´m speaking of her. i like her to much and to long to be unblased. 

I think Emma has already revealed quite a bit, just by being herself and growing up in the public eye. When I see her portray a more superficial character like Sam or possibly Nicky, I can't quite suspend my disbelief. I honestly don't know if this is due to her lack of acting prowess or due to my knowledge of her real personality.

Thank heaven there is at least one member here who understands my sometimes sarcarstic messages....

And Adebisi: I have not the intention to see her naked. It's great that you know what I want, really. First, she will never do it in public because she cannot handle it  (well, maybe some day in "Penthouse" or "Playboy", but for that reason her career must collaps, and this will not happen), and secondly: maybe I am old enough to be your father (and in this case you would be in great, great troubles for behaving like you do against "older" people), but I have still enough imagination to see, what I want to see. I know that you will not believe me when I say that the only thing I want is having lunch with her and asking her some questions for my work at university, but this is it. And the right people already knowing that. This is important for me, not seeing her boobs or her butt........

Maybe she can handle it.

She once said if the role is important enoughe for her she would do it.

But in my opinion she don´t have to, and maybe shouden´t do it. Some other actresses it gave nothing and if she get´s no kick from it she don´t have to do it.

i may be new here, but my opinions remain unswayed by combative old-timers and such. i am a fan of her acting talent, persona/personality, winning smile, and her just plain unique look. there is no one else out there like her. i believe she has some quality in the vein of old-school stars, and she will follow her 'less is more' quote. i'm not necessarily talking about physical exposure in film roles or photo-shoots, but in what she chooses to reveal about herself or her celebrity persona. too many stars in recent years, have revealed too much, thus ruining their brand appeal and mystery. it is bad when there is no mystery left. i see miss Watson as a very intelligent and strong personality, and i think she will go very far. i have this vision of her accepting an Oscar.....

Your right. And it is your right to say you don´t believe.

Mayhaps you are right. 

I don´t want to make a statement, because i don´t know if i want to believe her^^. 

i may be new here, but my opinions remain unswayed by combative old-timers and such. i am a fan of her acting talent, persona/personality, winning smile, and her just plain unique look. there is no one else out there like her. i believe she has some quality in the vein of old-school stars, and she will follow her 'less is more' quote. i'm not necessarily talking about physical exposure in film roles or photo-shoots, but in what she chooses to reveal about herself or her celebrity persona. too many stars in recent years, have revealed too much, thus ruining their brand appeal and mystery. it is bad when there is no mystery left. i see miss Watson as a very intelligent and strong personality, and i think she will go very far. i have this vision of her accepting an Oscar.....

maybe you dont have to wait too much for the oscar. just wait  for Noah

jonny, saying that the best thing an actress can do is undress, its enough to think whatever I want

Oh an Oscar. I dreamed of seeing her there since i watched the Acadamy awards first, five years past^^

I´m sure one day she will hold one of these Goldboys in her hand and can hold a little speak . I hope if she falls when she climbs the steps she takes the help from Huge Jackman^^ - Charming man i think.

I hope your right there Adebesi, that we just have t wait for Noah or mayhaps just until Blinge Ring. At least we have to wait until the next march^^

To Emma_Rules - In this modern time you have to change a hundred times in your live, have like i said, give noise every week. So you will know many about her and she will tell much. I hope she will like you said left a little mistery but that she will, because we all have our faces (i call them faces i mean the way you act if you have to deal with different persons. You act different when you are with your parents or your friends or your paramore).

I look hopeful in the future and i don´t look after her so much as i did when i was younger. So for me she will keep a misterious.

I'm so glad that there are southerners who have eaten the wisdom with the spoon - the future of humanity is saved!

lol this sacasem i understood on first sight.

Ui that seems like she would get a bad state to regine. 

or i missunderstood at first view and she don not want to be a princess. What i would unterstand because it is full of must´s and she already has this must´s.

Thats another of my Thougths. The Nobility is diet away and was not filles with new nobels, because this social class was of no use anymore, in the way she was. But the People wanted new idols, new people they could look up and have there small talk and such stuff.

So they rised with the help of the actors themself them on the rostrum that once the nobilitys had.

In this was is Emma maybe not a princess but in the time past you would call her M´lady^^ - i like the idee.

Before you smash it to pieces. Its not a account of things who happend this way but it makes some sense. Some events make actors and actresses pof course well paid. I saw an docu about it and first the studios was big. But That the People adore and look up to this Men and women is very similiar to the way the peuple of the old time hat looked about there senators, Knights and other nobels. 

So gratulations Emma you have to kick some asses^^

And the last idea i´ve got.

She don´t want to play a princess in a movie. Then she should say no to Cinderella.

Oh an Oscar. I dreamed of seeing her there since i watched the Acadamy awards first, five years past^^

I´m sure one day she will hold one of these Goldboys in her hand and can hold a little speak . I hope if she falls when she climbs the steps she takes the help from Huge Jackman^^ - Charming man i think.

I hope your right there Adebesi, that we just have t wait for Noah or mayhaps just until Blinge Ring. At least we have to wait until the next march^^

its not only my opinion. people on set said she was amazing(idk who but with that cast i will be proud if anthony or jennifer or russel or margolis say that) and for what i read, her character is the most important in middle-end of the film. normal, giving birth to twins at that time have to be hard

I haven´t searched after Interviews etc. for this film. I want to had a little gap between me and her for my on sake.

But if you say so, great.

Then i looking forward to see her at the oscars as nomine for Best actress in a Supporting role, yuhu!

Yes giving birth was never easy and at that time few kids survived the first time. People could get old but many died as kids. Woman dies often in childbed so, yes it was very hard and on that ship i would not give her a great chance to survive. Or maybe a greater because god wacht them?

Edited by Badab