#41 Emma_Rules

Emma_Rules

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts
  • LocationVirginia Beach, Virginia

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:30 PM

i may be new here, but my opinions remain unswayed by combative old-timers and such. i am a fan of her acting talent, persona/personality, winning smile, and her just plain unique look. there is no one else out there like her. i believe she has some quality in the vein of old-school stars, and she will follow her 'less is more' quote. i'm not necessarily talking about physical exposure in film roles or photo-shoots, but in what she chooses to reveal about herself or her celebrity persona. too many stars in recent years, have revealed too much, thus ruining their brand appeal and mystery. it is bad when there is no mystery left. i see miss Watson as a very intelligent and strong personality, and i think she will go very far. i have this vision of her accepting an Oscar.....

good_music_zps1def08f8.gif

#42 Badab

Badab

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:32 PM

Your right. And it is your right to say you don´t believe.

Mayhaps you are right. 

I don´t want to make a statement, because i don´t know if i want to believe her^^. 

"Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought bravely. And Rhaegar died" - Jorah Mormont about Rhaegar Targaryen from A Storm of Swords.

coldplanet64bannercolor.png

Combi made by the talented cutiesmartgurl!

Odi et amo. Quare id faciam, fortasse requiris.
Nescio. Sed fieri sentio et excucior.
>> I hate and i love. Why i do this, you maybe want to know.
Don´t know. But i feel, that i get true it, an i feel great torment.<<

carmen 85 by Catull

#43 Adebisi

Adebisi

Energetic member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:38 PM

i may be new here, but my opinions remain unswayed by combative old-timers and such. i am a fan of her acting talent, persona/personality, winning smile, and her just plain unique look. there is no one else out there like her. i believe she has some quality in the vein of old-school stars, and she will follow her 'less is more' quote. i'm not necessarily talking about physical exposure in film roles or photo-shoots, but in what she chooses to reveal about herself or her celebrity persona. too many stars in recent years, have revealed too much, thus ruining their brand appeal and mystery. it is bad when there is no mystery left. i see miss Watson as a very intelligent and strong personality, and i think she will go very far. i have this vision of her accepting an Oscar.....

maybe you dont have to wait too much for the oscar. just wait  for Noah

jonny, saying that the best thing an actress can do is undress, its enough to think whatever I want

Y9m353j.jpg

#44 Badab

Badab

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:47 PM

Oh an Oscar. I dreamed of seeing her there since i watched the Acadamy awards first, five years past^^

I´m sure one day she will hold one of these Goldboys in her hand and can hold a little speak . I hope if she falls when she climbs the steps she takes the help from Huge Jackman^^ - Charming man i think.

I hope your right there Adebesi, that we just have t wait for Noah or mayhaps just until Blinge Ring. At least we have to wait until the next march^^

To Emma_Rules - In this modern time you have to change a hundred times in your live, have like i said, give noise every week. So you will know many about her and she will tell much. I hope she will like you said left a little mistery but that she will, because we all have our faces (i call them faces i mean the way you act if you have to deal with different persons. You act different when you are with your parents or your friends or your paramore).

I look hopeful in the future and i don´t look after her so much as i did when i was younger. So for me she will keep a misterious.

"Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought bravely. And Rhaegar died" - Jorah Mormont about Rhaegar Targaryen from A Storm of Swords.

carmen 85 by Catull

#45 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:47 PM

jonny, saying that the best thing an actress can do is undress, its enough to think whatever I want

I'm so glad that there are southerners who have eaten the wisdom with the spoon - the future of humanity is saved!

"Benutze es!" = "Use it!"

„Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them.” John Updike

#46 Badab

Badab

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:50 PM

I'm so glad that there are southerners who have eaten the wisdom with the spoon - the future of humanity is saved!

lol this sacasem i understood on first sight.

carmen 85 by Catull

#47 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:53 PM

lol this sacasem i understood on first sight.

Good; I am in doubt when I think on other people here....  ;)

But back to topic.....

tumblr_m7bh4cDq5X1r9m8a0o1_500.jpg

„Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them.” John Updike

#48 Badab

Badab

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:07 PM

Ui that seems like she would get a bad state to regine. 

or i missunderstood at first view and she don not want to be a princess. What i would unterstand because it is full of must´s and she already has this must´s.

Thats another of my Thougths. The Nobility is diet away and was not filles with new nobels, because this social class was of no use anymore, in the way she was. But the People wanted new idols, new people they could look up and have there small talk and such stuff.

So they rised with the help of the actors themself them on the rostrum that once the nobilitys had.

In this was is Emma maybe not a princess but in the time past you would call her M´lady^^ - i like the idee.

Before you smash it to pieces. Its not a account of things who happend this way but it makes some sense. Some events make actors and actresses pof course well paid. I saw an docu about it and first the studios was big. But That the People adore and look up to this Men and women is very similiar to the way the peuple of the old time hat looked about there senators, Knights and other nobels. 

So gratulations Emma you have to kick some asses^^

And the last idea i´ve got.

She don´t want to play a princess in a movie. Then she should say no to Cinderella.

carmen 85 by Catull

#49 Adebisi

Adebisi

Energetic member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:21 PM

Oh an Oscar. I dreamed of seeing her there since i watched the Acadamy awards first, five years past^^

I´m sure one day she will hold one of these Goldboys in her hand and can hold a little speak . I hope if she falls when she climbs the steps she takes the help from Huge Jackman^^ - Charming man i think.

I hope your right there Adebesi, that we just have t wait for Noah or mayhaps just until Blinge Ring. At least we have to wait until the next march^^

its not only my opinion. people on set said she was amazing(idk who but with that cast i will be proud if anthony or jennifer or russel or margolis say that) and for what i read, her character is the most important in middle-end of the film. normal, giving birth to twins at that time have to be hard

Y9m353j.jpg

#50 Badab

Badab

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:25 PM

I haven´t searched after Interviews etc. for this film. I want to had a little gap between me and her for my on sake.

But if you say so, great.

Then i looking forward to see her at the oscars as nomine for Best actress in a Supporting role, yuhu!

Yes giving birth was never easy and at that time few kids survived the first time. People could get old but many died as kids. Woman dies often in childbed so, yes it was very hard and on that ship i would not give her a great chance to survive. Or maybe a greater because god wacht them?

Edited by Badab, 03 April 2013 - 04:26 PM.

carmen 85 by Catull

#51 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:33 PM

You think her part in Noah is Oscar-worthy? Optimist.

#52 Adebisi

Adebisi

Energetic member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:40 PM

is your lucky day, if she is pregnat in the movie that mean it was a sex scene before. at the end, the only thing you want

Y9m353j.jpg

#53 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:44 PM

"Sorry" to all moderators here, but you are so stupid, it hurts.

Can you stop this personal attacks or can some moderator tell this guy that we can have different points of view without beeing so ...... brainless and insulting?

Edited by Jonny Carinthia, 03 April 2013 - 04:47 PM.

#54 dookdookdook

dookdookdook

Technical Support

• Administrators
  • 1,830 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 05:32 PM

Both of you, stop the insults and personal attacks.

#55 Badab

Badab

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 03 April 2013 - 06:41 PM

To give this Topic a new direction another qoute i found in this page this midday as i sign in.

About memories (2009):"I save some things from my childhood, with little memos about things I said or thought. I also keep boxes of memorabilia, including a piece of the Giant chess set. I have a lot of little things they let us keep."

What are your ideas of these little things they keep? (I should stop writing little, i always half forget the l behind the t).

carmen 85 by Catull

#56 Emma_Rules

Emma_Rules

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts
  • LocationVirginia Beach, Virginia

Posted 03 April 2013 - 10:19 PM

Emma said in an interview that they let her keep the time-turner necklace and her pre-DH wand. not much else would be 'little things', i think.

good_music_zps1def08f8.gif

#57 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 04 April 2013 - 08:13 AM

Keeping little things is a way to remember.....
I still have a piece of the Berlin Wall on my writing desk. I picked it with a friend on the weekend the Berlin Wall came down on "Potsdamer Platz".

#58 Badab

Badab

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 04 April 2013 - 01:48 PM

Keep Things to remember is a fine way, i prefer words, but maybe such small pieces can give a better picture.

Form the chess set she said, she has a piece, maybe it could be a finger or a part of a staff or a weapon from one of the Figures. Some of them they surely have broken and it would be a little piece, wouldn´t it?

at Jonny Carinthia: The Story i would gladly hear. If you have time and like me enough to care, write me a message. It would make me happy.

carmen 85 by Catull

#59 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 04 April 2013 - 01:58 PM

I do not know of which material they were made, but some of the figures are on display at Watford.

7624862618_5ccbfa7fee_z.jpg

warner-bros-studio-tour.jpg

Edited by Jonny Carinthia, 04 April 2013 - 02:00 PM.

#60 Badab

Badab

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 04 April 2013 - 02:04 PM

Oh i don´t know that. Looks interesting. Is it near London, Watford i mean?

And i see a lot of small bits she could have keept if some of them were broken. Some part of the Bishops stuff for another example.

carmen 85 by Catull

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users