The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma Quote Of He Day

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Sorry" to all moderators here, but you are so stupid, it hurts.

Can you stop this personal attacks or can some moderator tell this guy that we can have different points of view without beeing so ...... brainless and insulting?

Edited by Jonny Carinthia

To give this Topic a new direction another qoute i found in this page this midday as i sign in.

About memories (2009):"I save some things from my childhood, with little memos about things I said or thought. I also keep boxes of memorabilia, including a piece of the Giant chess set. I have a lot of little things they let us keep."

What are your ideas of these little things they keep? (I should stop writing little, i always half forget the l behind the t).

Keep Things to remember is a fine way, i prefer words, but maybe such small pieces can give a better picture.

Form the chess set she said, she has a piece, maybe it could be a finger or a part of a staff or a weapon from one of the Figures. Some of them they surely have broken and it would be a little piece, wouldn´t it?

at Jonny Carinthia: The Story i would gladly hear. If you have time and like me enough to care, write me a message. It would make me happy.

Oh i don´t know that. Looks interesting. Is it near London, Watford i mean?

And i see a lot of small bits she could have keept if some of them were broken. Some part of the Bishops stuff for another example.

Oh i don´t know that. Looks interesting. Is it near London, Watford i mean?

Yes, approx. 45 min by Train from Central London. You can visit the studios there now and having the "Harry Potter Experience". I will be there with my son in September.

Ah ok by the Leavenden Studios. I understand. 

Good an now i bring a new Quote.

This is the Feeling i meant, in some post, who must be found here around.

About how people react to her fame (2007):"I've had people be funny with me, but never seriously nasty. More like people not knowing how to act around me and it coming off in an unfriendly way. But I don't tend to confront people, I just hope the longer they're around me, the more they see how much I'm like everyone else, and the awkward feeling will go."

• 1 month later...

Found this on the side, nearly 5min ago.

About HP8 (2011): "It's so good it deserves swear words!

So is she is supporting an Hp 8, right?

Do you think she will play Hermione again, if they film the book?